|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
(b) Bows and arrows sent by the Indians
(c) Anything they can find
(d) Daggers provided by Peter Pan
2. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
(a) He packs to go along.
(b) He goes to bed
(c) He cries.
(d) He prepares to go hunting.
3. What role does Wendy assign Peter Pan in this family situation she has created?
(a) The oldest son
(b) Her protector
(d) Her younger brother
4. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
(a) By flying as they did when they arrived in Neverland
(b) Through the woods and across the sea
(c) The pirates will take them on their ship.
(d) They learn that there is no way to return.
5. What do the little boys say they want to do after Peter Pan returns to their home?
(a) Go out to fight pirates
(b) Eat dinner
(c) Sit in his chair
6. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She tells him of Hook's plan.
(b) She pours it out.
(c) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
(d) She drinks it herself.
7. What are the reactions of John and Michael to Wendy's story?
(a) They want to go home.
(b) They want to always remain in Neverland.
(c) They beg for another story.
(d) They fall asleep as she is telling the story.
8. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He asks her to take the boys with her.
(c) He is happy and wants to go along.
(d) He tells her to wait before she decides.
9. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Jumps into the water
(b) Fights with Smee
(c) Slips away
(d) Takes Smee captive
10. What happens each time Hook sends a pirate into his quarters as the showdown with Peter Pan draws near?
(a) The pirates refuse to go in, prompting Hook to kill them.
(b) The pirate cries and runs away.
(c) The pirates die.
(d) The pirates return without finding the item.
11. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light dims.
(b) Her light brightens.
(c) Her light turns green.
(d) Her light turns blue.
12. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
(a) They are captured by the Indians.
(b) They are captured by Captain Hook.
(c) They find they are lonely for Peter Pan.
(d) They are chased by a crocodile.
13. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
(a) Because Peter Pan brought Wendy to Neverland
(b) Because Captain Hook ordered Smee to be certain the boys did not leave
(c) Because Peter Pan assigned a watch
(d) Because Peter Pan rescued Tiger Lily from the pirates
14. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
(a) To a fishing hut
(b) To Marooner's Rock
(c) To the Indian village
(d) To Captain Hook's ship
15. What option does Hook offer two of the boys?
(a) To be the first to walk the plank
(b) To save themselves by becoming Indians
(c) To save themselves by turning over Peter Pan
(d) To save themselves by becoming cabin boys
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
2. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
3. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
4. What do the boys know to be the source of the ticking that stops the executions?
5. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)