|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A whip
(b) An arrow
(c) A plank
(d) A gun
2. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) The boys change their minds .
(b) John and Michael want another story.
(c) The pirates attack the Indians.
(d) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
3. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
(a) He cries.
(b) He goes to bed
(c) He packs to go along.
(d) He prepares to go hunting.
4. What do the boys know to be the source of the ticking that stops the executions?
(a) Wendy tapping her foot
(b) Smee's watch
(c) Peter Pan imitating the clock
(d) The Indian's drum
5. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) It turns to green.
(b) It grows dimmer.
(c) It turns to blue.
(d) It grows brighter.
6. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Takes Smee captive
(b) Jumps into the water
(c) Slips away
(d) Fights with Smee
7. What are the reactions of John and Michael to Wendy's story?
(a) They want to always remain in Neverland.
(b) They want to go home.
(c) They fall asleep as she is telling the story.
(d) They beg for another story.
8. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Clearing the table
(b) Searching for Peter Pan
(c) Washing her hair
(d) Darning their socks
9. What assurance does Peter Pan ask of Wendy that disappoints Wendy?
(a) That they are only pretending that he is the father
(b) That she will go with him to fight the pirates
(c) That he does not have to read stories
(d) That he does not have to go to bed
10. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light turns blue.
(b) Her light turns green.
(c) Her light dims.
(d) Her light brightens.
11. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
(a) He tells her to wait before she decides.
(b) He asks her to take the boys with her.
(c) He is happy and wants to go along.
(d) He is angry.
12. What option does Hook offer two of the boys?
(a) To save themselves by becoming Indians
(b) To save themselves by turning over Peter Pan
(c) To save themselves by becoming cabin boys
(d) To be the first to walk the plank
13. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
(a) A hug
(b) Another thimble
(c) A glass of water that she says are his milk and medicine
(d) The button he gave her
14. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
(a) The pirates will take them on their ship.
(b) By flying as they did when they arrived in Neverland
(c) They learn that there is no way to return.
(d) Through the woods and across the sea
15. What does Smee say about a "mother"?
(a) That his mother is better than Captain Hook's mother
(b) That his mother will be calling him for supper soon
(c) That he loves his own mother
(d) That he does not know what a mother is
Short Answer Questions
1. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
2. What rock are Wendy and Peter Pan sitting on right after seeing the mermaid?
3. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
4. What does Peter Pan do with the eggs he removes from a bird's nest?
5. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)