|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan do once Tinkerbell has recovered?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Calls on the Indians
(c) Takes his medicine
(d) Rushes out to save Wendy and the boys
2. What do the little boys say they want to do after Peter Pan returns to their home?
(a) Eat dinner
(c) Sit in his chair
(d) Go out to fight pirates
3. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a birdcage in the boys' home
(b) In a nest in a tree
(c) In Peter Pan's hat
(d) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
4. What, according to Peter Pan, is the specific purpose for the rock on which he and Wendy are sitting immediately after sighting the mermaid?
(a) It is where ship's captains leave sailors who have been naughty.
(b) It is where he comes to think.
(c) It is where mermaids always rest.
(d) It is where many ships have crashed and sank.
5. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
(a) He sends in the Lost Boys.
(b) He bolts the door.
(c) He goes inside himself.
(d) He throws in a bomb.
6. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
(a) Kidnap Wendy
(b) Find someone like Wendy to live with them
(c) Send the Lost Boys away
(d) Move in with the Lost Boys
7. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(b) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
(c) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
(d) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
8. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A gun
(b) An arrow
(c) A whip
(d) A plank
9. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She pours it out.
(b) She drinks it herself.
(c) She tells him of Hook's plan.
(d) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
10. What does Peter Pan do to prepare for the upcoming battle with the pirates?
(a) Gathers bows and arrows
(b) Calls for the Indians to help him
(c) Asks Tinkerbell to describe the ship
(d) Sharpens his dagger
11. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
(a) That the windows were barred and another boy was in his bed
(b) He says he has never returned.
(c) That his brother wanted to come to Neverland
(d) That his parents had moved away
12. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
(a) Because Peter Pan assigned a watch
(b) Because Peter Pan brought Wendy to Neverland
(c) Because Peter Pan rescued Tiger Lily from the pirates
(d) Because Captain Hook ordered Smee to be certain the boys did not leave
13. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
(a) They are captured by Captain Hook.
(b) They are captured by the Indians.
(c) They are chased by a crocodile.
(d) They find they are lonely for Peter Pan.
14. What sign does Peter say the Indians will use to note they have won the battle with the pirates?
(a) There will be no signal
(b) Smoke signals
(c) Triumphant yelling
(d) The beating of a drum
15. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Clearing the table
(b) Washing her hair
(c) Darning their socks
(d) Searching for Peter Pan
Short Answer Questions
1. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
2. What do the boys know to be the source of the ticking that stops the executions?
3. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
4. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
5. What objection do some of the boys have to becoming pirates?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)