|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the pirate sent to fetch this instrument for Captain Hook's punishment of the boy who said, "God save the King?"
(a) He tells the Captain the punishment is too harsh.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He cannot find the item.
(d) He is killed by Peter Pan.
2. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a birdcage in the boys' home
(b) In a nest in a tree
(c) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
(d) In Peter Pan's hat
3. What rock are Wendy and Peter Pan sitting on right after seeing the mermaid?
(a) Moon Rock
(b) Marooner's Rock
(c) Mariner's Rock
(d) Captain Hook's Rock
4. What disguise does Peter Pan don as he prepares to fight Captain Hook?
(a) A pirate's hat
(b) None, he simply hides
(c) Wendy's cloak
5. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He tells her to wait before she decides.
(c) He is happy and wants to go along.
(d) He asks her to take the boys with her.
6. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) It turns to blue.
(b) It grows dimmer.
(c) It turns to green.
(d) It grows brighter.
7. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
(a) To poison him
(b) To wait for him to come to Wendy's rescue
(c) To send the crocodile after him
(d) To leave him alone now that he has Wendy
8. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
(a) Peter Pan carries her.
(b) She swims.
(c) She flies.
(d) She catches hold of a kite's tail.
9. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A plank
(b) A gun
(c) An arrow
(d) A whip
10. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
(a) To a fishing hut
(b) To the Indian village
(c) To Captain Hook's ship
(d) To Marooner's Rock
11. What makes John and Michael refuse to become pirates?
(a) They must make Wendy walk the plank.
(b) They must fight the Indians.
(c) They must denounce the king.
(d) They must fight Peter Pan.
12. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Washing her hair
(b) Searching for Peter Pan
(c) Darning their socks
(d) Clearing the table
13. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
(a) He calls to them.
(b) He beats on a drum.
(c) He simply waits for them to leave.
(d) He pours water into their underground home.
14. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) The boys change their minds .
(b) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(c) The pirates attack the Indians.
(d) John and Michael want another story.
15. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
(a) That only Tinkerbell can catch one
(b) That he will not actually catch one
(c) That it is very difficult
(d) That it cannot be done
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
2. What is the favored food in Neverland?
3. What does Smee say about a "mother"?
4. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
5. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)