|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy say would happen to the Lost Boys if they go home with her?
(a) They will never again have to fight pirates.
(b) They will live in orphanages.
(c) They can return whenever they want.
(d) Her parents will adopt them.
2. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Searching for Peter Pan
(b) Darning their socks
(c) Clearing the table
(d) Washing her hair
3. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
(b) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(c) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
(d) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
4. What rock are Wendy and Peter Pan sitting on right after seeing the mermaid?
(a) Marooner's Rock
(b) Mariner's Rock
(c) Moon Rock
(d) Captain Hook's Rock
5. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
(a) Girls on a ship are bad luck
(b) So that Peter Pan will leave
(c) To make the Lost Boys cry
(d) To feed the crocodile so it will go away
6. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She gasps.
(c) She offers to be his mother as well.
(d) She laughs.
7. What does Peter Pan do with the eggs he removes from a bird's nest?
(a) Eats them
(b) Carries them to shore
(c) Throws them at Captain Hook
(d) Places them in a pirate's hat
8. What is the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship?
(a) The Jolly Roger
(b) The Jumping Jiminy
(c) The Marooner
(d) The Captain Hook
9. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A whip
(b) A plank
(c) A gun
(d) An arrow
10. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
(a) Move in with the Lost Boys
(b) Kidnap Wendy
(c) Find someone like Wendy to live with them
(d) Send the Lost Boys away
11. Who does Wendy say tied up Nana as she tells the little boys a story?
(b) Mr. Darling
(c) She cannot remember
(d) Peter Pan
12. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That she should not take the boys
(b) That she is no longer his friend
(c) That he is her son
(d) That he will come visit to hear her stories
13. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) It turns to green.
(b) It turns to blue.
(c) It grows dimmer.
(d) It grows brighter.
14. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A war whoop
(b) A scream
(c) A crowing
(d) A laugh
15. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
(a) That he has not got a mother of his own
(b) That the crocodile is back
(c) That he was not able to catch a mermaid
(d) That the Lost Boys have found a mother
Short Answer Questions
1. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
2. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
3. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
4. What disguise does Peter Pan don as he prepares to fight Captain Hook?
5. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)