|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
(b) Sailing in a bird's nest
(c) Fighting a crocodile
(d) Flying on the tail of a kite
2. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
(a) Daggers provided by Peter Pan
(c) Anything they can find
(d) Bows and arrows sent by the Indians
3. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
(a) To the Indian village
(b) To Marooner's Rock
(c) To a fishing hut
(d) To Captain Hook's ship
4. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Slips away
(b) Takes Smee captive
(c) Jumps into the water
(d) Fights with Smee
5. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
(a) He goes to bed
(b) He packs to go along.
(c) He cries.
(d) He prepares to go hunting.
6. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
(a) He asks her to take the boys with her.
(b) He is happy and wants to go along.
(c) He tells her to wait before she decides.
(d) He is angry.
7. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
(a) That his parents had moved away
(b) That his brother wanted to come to Neverland
(c) He says he has never returned.
(d) That the windows were barred and another boy was in his bed
8. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) John and Michael want another story.
(b) The pirates attack the Indians.
(c) The boys change their minds .
(d) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
9. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
(b) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
(c) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(d) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
10. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
(a) A hug
(b) The button he gave her
(c) A glass of water that she says are his milk and medicine
(d) Another thimble
11. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A plank
(b) A whip
(c) A gun
(d) An arrow
12. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light dims.
(b) Her light brightens.
(c) Her light turns green.
(d) Her light turns blue.
13. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
(a) He calls to them.
(b) He simply waits for them to leave.
(c) He beats on a drum.
(d) He pours water into their underground home.
14. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
(a) They find they are lonely for Peter Pan.
(b) They are captured by the Indians.
(c) They are captured by Captain Hook.
(d) They are chased by a crocodile.
15. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
(a) Because Peter Pan brought Wendy to Neverland
(b) Because Peter Pan rescued Tiger Lily from the pirates
(c) Because Captain Hook ordered Smee to be certain the boys did not leave
(d) Because Peter Pan assigned a watch
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
2. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
3. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
4. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
5. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)