|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
(a) That only she can sit in Peter Pan's chair when he is not at home
(b) That no one sits in the father's chair when he is not at home
(c) That Peter's chair is broken
(d) That they must take turns sitting in Peter's chair
2. What does Captain Hook threaten to do to the ship?
(a) Sail away from Neverland
(b) Use fairy dust and fly to Wendy's home
(c) Blow it up with a bomb
(d) Use it to track Peter Pan for ever
3. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
(a) Sailing in a bird's nest
(c) Flying on the tail of a kite
(d) Fighting a crocodile
4. What, according to Peter Pan, is the specific purpose for the rock on which he and Wendy are sitting immediately after sighting the mermaid?
(a) It is where many ships have crashed and sank.
(b) It is where mermaids always rest.
(c) It is where he comes to think.
(d) It is where ship's captains leave sailors who have been naughty.
5. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
(a) Send the Lost Boys away
(b) Move in with the Lost Boys
(c) Kidnap Wendy
(d) Find someone like Wendy to live with them
6. What does Smee plan to do with his captive when he reaches the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) Leave the captive on Marooner's Rock
(b) Feed the captive to the crocodile
(c) Give the captive to the mermaid
(d) Drown the captive
7. Who wakes Peter Pan to go to the rescue of Wendy and the boys?
(a) No one
(c) Captain Hook
(d) Tiger Lily
8. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That she is no longer his friend
(b) That he is her son
(c) That he will come visit to hear her stories
(d) That she should not take the boys
9. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
(a) To leave him alone now that he has Wendy
(b) To wait for him to come to Wendy's rescue
(c) To send the crocodile after him
(d) To poison him
10. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Searching for Peter Pan
(b) Darning their socks
(c) Washing her hair
(d) Clearing the table
11. What disguise does Peter Pan don as he prepares to fight Captain Hook?
(b) Wendy's cloak
(c) A pirate's hat
(d) None, he simply hides
12. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(b) The boys change their minds .
(c) John and Michael want another story.
(d) The pirates attack the Indians.
13. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) It turns to green.
(b) It turns to blue.
(c) It grows brighter.
(d) It grows dimmer.
14. What option does Hook offer two of the boys?
(a) To be the first to walk the plank
(b) To save themselves by turning over Peter Pan
(c) To save themselves by becoming cabin boys
(d) To save themselves by becoming Indians
15. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
(a) That it is very difficult
(b) That only Tinkerbell can catch one
(c) That it cannot be done
(d) That he will not actually catch one
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
2. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
3. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
4. What does Peter Pan realize about Tinkerbells' situation after she saves him from the poison?
5. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)