Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
(a) That Peter's chair is broken
(b) That no one sits in the father's chair when he is not at home
(c) That they must take turns sitting in Peter's chair
(d) That only she can sit in Peter Pan's chair when he is not at home
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
(a) He throws in a bomb.
(b) He bolts the door.
(c) He sends in the Lost Boys.
(d) He goes inside himself.
3. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
(a) Tiger Lily
(b) Mrs. Darling
(c) Captain Hook
(d) Peter Pan
4. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
(a) To call out for Peter Pan
(b) To die like English gentlemen
(c) To fight
(d) To swim for shore
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
(b) He blows up the ship.
(c) He falls on his own sword.
(d) He cries for mercy.
6. What does Smee say about a "mother"?
(a) That his mother will be calling him for supper soon
(b) That his mother is better than Captain Hook's mother
(c) That he does not know what a mother is
(d) That he loves his own mother
7. What is the favored food in Neverland?
(b) Only pretend food is eaten in Neverland
(d) Ice cream
8. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
(a) Because Captain Hook ordered Smee to be certain the boys did not leave
(b) Because Peter Pan assigned a watch
(c) Because Peter Pan brought Wendy to Neverland
(d) Because Peter Pan rescued Tiger Lily from the pirates
9. What option does Hook offer two of the boys?
(a) To save themselves by becoming cabin boys
(b) To be the first to walk the plank
(c) To save themselves by turning over Peter Pan
(d) To save themselves by becoming Indians
10. What sound does Captain Hook hear that brings the executions to an abrupt halt?
(a) The war whoop of the Indians
(b) Wendy's crying
(c) Peter Pan's cry
(d) The ticking of the clock heralding the crocodile's approach
11. What do the little boys say they want to do after Peter Pan returns to their home?
(a) Eat dinner
(b) Sit in his chair
(d) Go out to fight pirates
12. What role does Wendy assign Peter Pan in this family situation she has created?
(a) Her younger brother
(c) Her protector
(d) The oldest son
13. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light dims.
(b) Her light turns green.
(c) Her light turns blue.
(d) Her light brightens.
14. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
(a) Bows and arrows sent by the Indians
(b) Daggers provided by Peter Pan
(d) Anything they can find
15. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
(a) She swims.
(b) She flies.
(c) She catches hold of a kite's tail.
(d) Peter Pan carries her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan do to prepare for the upcoming battle with the pirates?
2. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
3. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
4. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
5. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)