|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys know to be the source of the ticking that stops the executions?
(a) Peter Pan imitating the clock
(b) The Indian's drum
(c) Smee's watch
(d) Wendy tapping her foot
2. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
(a) They learn that there is no way to return.
(b) Through the woods and across the sea
(c) By flying as they did when they arrived in Neverland
(d) The pirates will take them on their ship.
3. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She drinks it herself.
(b) She tells him of Hook's plan.
(c) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
(d) She pours it out.
4. What assurance does Peter Pan ask of Wendy that disappoints Wendy?
(a) That she will go with him to fight the pirates
(b) That he does not have to read stories
(c) That he does not have to go to bed
(d) That they are only pretending that he is the father
5. What does Peter Pan do with the eggs he removes from a bird's nest?
(a) Carries them to shore
(b) Eats them
(c) Places them in a pirate's hat
(d) Throws them at Captain Hook
6. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) The pirates attack the Indians.
(b) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(c) John and Michael want another story.
(d) The boys change their minds .
7. What does Smee plan to do with his captive when he reaches the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) Give the captive to the mermaid
(b) Drown the captive
(c) Feed the captive to the crocodile
(d) Leave the captive on Marooner's Rock
8. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He cries for mercy.
(b) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
(c) He falls on his own sword.
(d) He blows up the ship.
9. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a nest in a tree
(b) In a birdcage in the boys' home
(c) In Peter Pan's hat
(d) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
10. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
(a) A dinghy
(b) An Indian canoe
(c) Fairy dust
(d) A large ship
11. Who wakes Peter Pan to go to the rescue of Wendy and the boys?
(a) Tiger Lily
(c) No one
(d) Captain Hook
12. What objection do some of the boys have to becoming pirates?
(a) They do not want to work.
(b) They do not object and say they are willing.
(c) Their mother will not like it.
(d) They cannot leave Wendy.
13. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That she should not take the boys
(b) That she is no longer his friend
(c) That he is her son
(d) That he will come visit to hear her stories
14. What is the favored food in Neverland?
(c) Only pretend food is eaten in Neverland
(d) Ice cream
15. What does Wendy say would happen to the Lost Boys if they go home with her?
(a) They will never again have to fight pirates.
(b) They will live in orphanages.
(c) They can return whenever they want.
(d) Her parents will adopt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
2. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
3. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
4. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
5. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)