|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That she is no longer his friend
(b) That she should not take the boys
(c) That he is her son
(d) That he will come visit to hear her stories
2. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) John and Michael want another story.
(b) The pirates attack the Indians.
(c) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(d) The boys change their minds .
3. What makes John and Michael refuse to become pirates?
(a) They must denounce the king.
(b) They must fight Peter Pan.
(c) They must make Wendy walk the plank.
(d) They must fight the Indians.
4. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He cries for mercy.
(b) He falls on his own sword.
(c) He blows up the ship.
(d) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
5. What is the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship?
(a) The Captain Hook
(b) The Marooner
(c) The Jumping Jiminy
(d) The Jolly Roger
6. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
(a) That the Lost Boys have found a mother
(b) That he was not able to catch a mermaid
(c) That the crocodile is back
(d) That he has not got a mother of his own
7. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
8. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
(a) They are captured by the Indians.
(b) They find they are lonely for Peter Pan.
(c) They are captured by Captain Hook.
(d) They are chased by a crocodile.
9. What assurance does Peter Pan ask of Wendy that disappoints Wendy?
(a) That he does not have to read stories
(b) That he does not have to go to bed
(c) That they are only pretending that he is the father
(d) That she will go with him to fight the pirates
10. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
(a) Fairy dust
(b) A large ship
(c) A dinghy
(d) An Indian canoe
11. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a nest in a tree
(b) In Peter Pan's hat
(c) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
(d) In a birdcage in the boys' home
12. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) An arrow
(b) A gun
(c) A plank
(d) A whip
13. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
(b) A crocodile
(c) A bird
14. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Fights with Smee
(b) Takes Smee captive
(c) Jumps into the water
(d) Slips away
15. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
(a) Clapping their hands
(b) Ringing a bell
(d) Throwing fairy dust
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Hook threaten to do to the ship?
2. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
3. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
4. What does Wendy say would happen to the Lost Boys if they go home with her?
5. What is the mermaid doing when Wendy first sees her?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)