|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign does Peter say the Indians will use to note they have won the battle with the pirates?
(a) Smoke signals
(b) The beating of a drum
(c) There will be no signal
(d) Triumphant yelling
2. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He tells her to wait before she decides.
(c) He asks her to take the boys with her.
(d) He is happy and wants to go along.
3. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Fights with Smee
(b) Takes Smee captive
(c) Jumps into the water
(d) Slips away
4. What are the reactions of John and Michael to Wendy's story?
(a) They want to go home.
(b) They beg for another story.
(c) They fall asleep as she is telling the story.
(d) They want to always remain in Neverland.
5. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
(a) Throwing fairy dust
(b) Clapping their hands
(d) Ringing a bell
6. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A plank
(b) A whip
(c) An arrow
(d) A gun
7. What makes John and Michael refuse to become pirates?
(a) They must fight the Indians.
(b) They must make Wendy walk the plank.
(c) They must fight Peter Pan.
(d) They must denounce the king.
8. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A war whoop
(b) A laugh
(c) A crowing
(d) A scream
9. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(b) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
(c) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
(d) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
10. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(b) The boys change their minds .
(c) The pirates attack the Indians.
(d) John and Michael want another story.
11. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
(a) That he has not got a mother of his own
(b) That the crocodile is back
(c) That the Lost Boys have found a mother
(d) That he was not able to catch a mermaid
12. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
(a) To wait for him to come to Wendy's rescue
(b) To poison him
(c) To leave him alone now that he has Wendy
(d) To send the crocodile after him
13. What disguise does Peter Pan don as he prepares to fight Captain Hook?
(a) None, he simply hides
(b) Wendy's cloak
(d) A pirate's hat
14. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He falls on his own sword.
(b) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
(c) He cries for mercy.
(d) He blows up the ship.
15. What does Peter Pan do once Tinkerbell has recovered?
(a) Rushes out to save Wendy and the boys
(b) Takes his medicine
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Calls on the Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
2. What does Wendy say would happen to the Lost Boys if they go home with her?
3. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
4. Where does Tinkerbell live?
5. What rock are Wendy and Peter Pan sitting on right after seeing the mermaid?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)