|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A scream
(b) A laugh
(c) A crowing
(d) A war whoop
2. What happens each time Hook sends a pirate into his quarters as the showdown with Peter Pan draws near?
(a) The pirates return without finding the item.
(b) The pirate cries and runs away.
(c) The pirates die.
(d) The pirates refuse to go in, prompting Hook to kill them.
3. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
(a) He beats on a drum.
(b) He calls to them.
(c) He pours water into their underground home.
(d) He simply waits for them to leave.
4. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
(a) A bird
(b) A crocodile
5. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a birdcage in the boys' home
(b) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
(c) In Peter Pan's hat
(d) In a nest in a tree
6. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
7. What does Smee plan to do with his captive when he reaches the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) Leave the captive on Marooner's Rock
(b) Drown the captive
(c) Give the captive to the mermaid
(d) Feed the captive to the crocodile
8. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He falls on his own sword.
(b) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
(c) He cries for mercy.
(d) He blows up the ship.
9. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
(a) A glass of water that she says are his milk and medicine
(b) A hug
(c) The button he gave her
(d) Another thimble
10. What role does Wendy assign Peter Pan in this family situation she has created?
(a) Her protector
(b) The oldest son
(c) Her younger brother
11. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) It grows brighter.
(b) It turns to green.
(c) It turns to blue.
(d) It grows dimmer.
12. What does Peter Pan do to prepare for the upcoming battle with the pirates?
(a) Asks Tinkerbell to describe the ship
(b) Sharpens his dagger
(c) Gathers bows and arrows
(d) Calls for the Indians to help him
13. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
(a) To feed the crocodile so it will go away
(b) Girls on a ship are bad luck
(c) To make the Lost Boys cry
(d) So that Peter Pan will leave
14. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
(a) Anything they can find
(b) Bows and arrows sent by the Indians
(c) Daggers provided by Peter Pan
15. What plot does Captain Hook come up with to capture Peter Pan after having captured Wendy and the boys?
(a) To poison him
(b) To leave him alone now that he has Wendy
(c) To send the crocodile after him
(d) To wait for him to come to Wendy's rescue
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the favored food in Neverland?
2. What does Captain Hook reveal about his plans for the children he is holding captive?
3. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
4. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
5. What sign does Peter say the Indians will use to note they have won the battle with the pirates?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)