|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
(b) Rushes out to look
(c) Calls Mr. Darling
(d) Calls the police
2. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
(a) A rock
(b) A giant mushroom
(c) A crocodile
(d) A chimney
3. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Keeping the windows locked
(b) Calling the police
(c) Lighting a nightlight
(d) Letting Nana inside
4. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) The family will starve.
(b) He will look ridiculous.
(c) He will have to find another job.
(d) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
5. What is Peter Pan about to do when he discovers that Wendy was shot?
(a) Take her home
(b) Use the arrow to kill the boy who shot her
(c) Ask Tinkerbell to save her
(d) Call for John and Michael
6. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) Tinkerbell chasing her
(b) A white bird
(c) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
(d) The pirates returning
7. What reaction does Peter Pan expect from the Lost Boys?
(a) That they will cheer him for bringing them a mother
(b) That he will no longer have to care for the boys
(c) That they will beg to leave with Wendy
(d) That they will be angry at him for bringing them a mother
8. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
(a) To see the Indians
(b) To see the mermaids
(c) To see the pirates
(d) To tell her a story
9. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) When a child says he believes in fairies
(b) Every time a child is born
(c) When a child laughs
(d) Every time a bell rings
10. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
(b) Taking his medicine
(c) Having a bath
(d) Playing house with Wendy
11. Who tells John it is bath time?
(c) Mrs. Darling
(d) Peter Pan
12. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) In Neverland
(b) With Captain Hook
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) With Tinkerbell
13. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(a) A letter
(d) Peter Pan's shadow
14. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) The story about fairies
(b) The Three Little Pigs
(c) Snow White
15. What is Peter Pan searching for?
(c) Fairy dust
(d) His shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts the argument between Mr. Darling and the children?
2. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
3. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
4. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
5. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)