|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(b) To find Tinkerbell
(c) To find his shadow
(d) To hear the stories
2. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(a) Peter Pan
(b) John and Michael
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
3. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) The button Peter Pan gave her
(b) The shot missed
(c) Peter Pan caught the arrow
(d) Tinkerbell intervened
4. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
(a) To tell her a story
(b) To see the mermaids
(c) To see the Indians
(d) To see the pirates
5. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) The story about fairies
(b) The Three Little Pigs
(c) Snow White
6. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
(a) A dose of medicine
(b) Another thimble
(c) A book to read to the Lost Boys
(d) The ending of the story
7. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Darling go?
(a) To bed
(b) To work
(c) To a neighbor's home
(d) To dinner
8. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
(a) They flew away with Peter Pan.
(b) They fell out of their carriages and were sent there.
(c) They followed the fairies there.
(d) They wanted to never grow up.
9. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
(a) Girls do not believe in fairies.
(b) Girls cannot fly.
(c) Girls are too smart to fall out of carriages.
(d) Girls want to grow up.
10. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) To give them baths
(b) So the children will not be afraid
(c) For protection
(d) To give them medicine
11. What is John's reaction to the fact that the boys are building Wendy a house?
(a) That she should have a large house
(b) That she is not going to remain long enough to need a house
(c) That she is only a girl
(d) That he should also have a house
12. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) There are paw prints on them.
(b) There are hairs on them.
(c) They are wrinkled.
(d) They have mud on them.
13. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
(b) Taking his medicine
(c) Having a bath
(d) Playing house with Wendy
14. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Calls the police
(b) Checks on the children
(c) Calls Mr. Darling
15. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(d) Mrs. Darling
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
2. What did Captain Hook sit on while talking with Smee?
3. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
4. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
5. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)