|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
(b) The family will starve.
(c) He will look ridiculous.
(d) He will have to find another job.
2. What does he do with his medicine?
(a) Pours it out
(b) Gives it to the children
(c) Takes it
(d) Pours it in Nana's bowl
3. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Gives it to John
(b) Puts it under her pillow
(c) Puts it in a drawer
(d) Puts it on a chain around her neck
4. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
(a) On a ship
(b) In the swamp
(c) In a tree
5. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(c) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
(d) She promises to be good.
6. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(a) Peter Pan
7. What is Peter Pan searching for?
(a) His shadow
(b) Fairy dust
8. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) John and Michael
(b) The Lost Boys
(c) Tiger Lily's tribe
(d) Captain Hook
9. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
(a) A giant mushroom
(b) A chimney
(c) A rock
(d) A crocodile
10. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
(a) He is over-dressed
(b) His hair is over-styled
(c) All the above
(d) He is overly police
11. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) Peter Pan will capture him.
(b) His ship will sink.
(c) The crocodile will eat him.
(d) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
12. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) They have mud on them.
(b) There are hairs on them.
(c) They are wrinkled.
(d) There are paw prints on them.
13. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
(a) A thimble
(b) A story book
(c) A button
(d) His shadow
14. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
(a) Sprinkle them with fairy dust
(b) Teach them to land
(c) Tell them a story about fairies
(d) Have them touch Tinkerbell
15. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
(b) Peter Pan will carry them
(d) Go by wagon
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he find it?
2. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
3. What is the point of the stage direction?
4. What do the boys decide they must do to protect Wendy?
5. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)