|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
(a) Sprinkle them with fairy dust
(b) Teach them to land
(c) Have them touch Tinkerbell
(d) Tell them a story about fairies
2. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
(b) That Tinkerbell told them to
(c) That they did not shoot the arrow
(d) That they thought she was an enemy
3. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Have a bath
(b) Take the medicine
(c) Go outside
(d) Stop barking
4. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(a) Peter Pan
(b) John and Michael
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
5. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Calling the police
(b) Keeping the windows locked
(c) Lighting a nightlight
(d) Letting Nana inside
6. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) A bug
(b) A small face
(c) A reflection
(d) Mr. Darling
7. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) Peter Pan cut off his hand
(b) To find treasure
(c) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
(d) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
8. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
(a) They fell out of their carriages and were sent there.
(b) They flew away with Peter Pan.
(c) They followed the fairies there.
(d) They wanted to never grow up.
9. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
(b) They do not have a plan.
(c) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(d) They plan to scalp them.
10. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
(b) In the swamp
(c) In a tree
(d) On a ship
11. What kind of area in Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?
(a) A seashore
(b) A ship
(c) A forest
(d) A swamp
12. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
(a) Who is going to be the first to leave Neverland
(b) Who is Peter Pan's favorite
(c) Who is the best storyteller
(d) Who has the best memories of their mother
13. What is the point of the stage direction?
(a) Only to provide information for the reader
(b) Only to direct actors
(c) They serve no purpose
(d) To direct actors and provide information for the reader
14. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
(a) Having a bath
(c) Playing house with Wendy
(d) Taking his medicine
15. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) In Neverland
(b) With Tinkerbell
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) With Captain Hook
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
2. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
3. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
4. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
5. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)