|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
(a) To avoid baths
(b) Because his parents asked what kind of man he would be
(c) To fight Captain Hook
(d) Because he was being forced to do chores
2. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(b) With Tinkerbell
(c) In Neverland
(d) With Captain Hook
3. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A button
(b) A thimble
(c) His shadow
(d) A story book
4. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To find Tinkerbell
(b) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(c) To find his shadow
(d) To hear the stories
5. What does Peter Pan tell Tinkerbell upon learning her role in Wendy's shooting?
(a) That he never wants to see her again
(b) That she must leave Neverland
(c) That she has to take care of Wendy
(d) That she must remain in a cage
6. What are the Lost Boys talking about when they come out of hiding after the pirates have gone?
(a) They are nervous without Peter Pan.
(b) They should leave Neverland.
(c) They should remain in hiding.
(d) They should have whipped the pirates.
7. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Gives it to John
(b) Puts it under her pillow
(c) Puts it in a drawer
(d) Puts it on a chain around her neck
8. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) The pirates returning
(b) Tinkerbell chasing her
(c) A white bird
(d) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
9. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
(a) A button
(b) His shadow
(c) A thimble
(d) A story book
10. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
(a) They wanted to never grow up.
(b) They followed the fairies there.
(c) They flew away with Peter Pan.
(d) They fell out of their carriages and were sent there.
11. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Gives the children medicine
(b) Brings Nana inside
(c) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
(d) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
12. What wakes Wendy?
(a) Peter Pan's crying
(b) John's snoring
(d) Peter Pan rummaging for his shadow
13. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(c) Mrs. Darling
14. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They find bows and arrows and fight.
(b) They call for the Indians.
(c) They call for Peter Pan.
(d) They run and hide.
15. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
(a) That he has no medicine
(b) That his is better
(c) That his is worse
(d) That the boys are crybabies for not wanting to take it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
2. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
3. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
4. What fate is expected for the boy who shot Wendy?
5. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)