|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To play with Nana
(b) To retrieve his shadow
(c) To lure the children away
(d) To listen to Wendy's stories
2. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) He will have to find another job.
(b) The family will starve.
(c) He will look ridiculous.
(d) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
3. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
(b) Peter Pan
4. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Take it
(b) Give it to Mrs. Darling
(c) Pour it out
(d) Give it to the children
5. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
(a) That she wants outside
(b) That it is her
(c) That she wants inside
(d) That she is angry at Mr. Darling
6. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They run and hide.
(b) They call for Peter Pan.
(c) They call for the Indians.
(d) They find bows and arrows and fight.
7. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Checks on the children
(c) Calls the police
(d) Calls Mr. Darling
8. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
(b) When a child cries
(c) When a bell rings
(d) When a child is born
9. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) Tinkerbell chasing her
(b) A white bird
(c) The pirates returning
(d) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
10. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(b) All of them
(d) The Twins
11. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) Every time a child is born
(b) When a child laughs
(c) Every time a bell rings
(d) When a child says he believes in fairies
12. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) Peter Pan cut off his hand
(b) To find treasure
(c) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
(d) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
13. What does Peter Pan tell Tinkerbell upon learning her role in Wendy's shooting?
(a) That she must remain in a cage
(b) That she has to take care of Wendy
(c) That she must leave Neverland
(d) That he never wants to see her again
14. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
(a) Because his parents asked what kind of man he would be
(b) To avoid baths
(c) Because he was being forced to do chores
(d) To fight Captain Hook
15. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A button
(b) His shadow
(c) A story book
(d) A thimble
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the boys get their first glimpse of Wendy?
2. What is the point of the stage direction?
3. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
4. What does Wendy do with his gift?
5. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)