|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(b) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(c) The crocodile will not smell.
(d) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
2. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
(a) To see the pirates
(b) To see the mermaids
(c) To tell her a story
(d) To see the Indians
3. Who arrives to break up the boys' conversation?
(a) Tiger Lily
(b) Peter Pan
(c) The pirates
4. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) So the children will not be afraid
(b) To give them medicine
(c) For protection
(d) To give them baths
5. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) The shot missed
(b) Tinkerbell intervened
(c) The button Peter Pan gave her
(d) Peter Pan caught the arrow
6. What is the point of the stage direction?
(a) To direct actors and provide information for the reader
(b) Only to direct actors
(c) Only to provide information for the reader
(d) They serve no purpose
7. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Puts it in a drawer
(b) Puts it under her pillow
(c) Puts it on a chain around her neck
(d) Gives it to John
8. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
(a) They wave for her to come down.
(b) They shoot her.
(c) They call for Peter Pan.
(d) They run and hide.
9. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
(b) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
(c) Brings Nana inside
(d) Gives the children medicine
10. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
(a) Find Tinkerbell
(b) Go with him to tell stories to the Lost Boys
(c) Give him a hug
(d) Sew his shadow to his feet
11. Why is Captain Hook being pursued by a crocodile?
(a) He wants to help Peter Pan.
(b) He ate the Captain's hand and liked the taste.
(c) He has a grudge against the Captain.
(d) He wants to eat everyone.
12. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(b) She looks sad.
(c) She promises to be good.
(d) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
13. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
14. What do the Lost Boys soon realize about Wendy?
(a) She does not know how to fly.
(b) She is in love with Peter Pan.
(c) She is not a bird, but a lady come to care for them.
(d) She does not know the ending of Cinderella.
15. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
(a) That she wants outside
(b) That she is angry at Mr. Darling
(c) That she wants inside
(d) That it is her
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Captain Hook makes his name appropriate?
2. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
3. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
4. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
5. What does he do with his medicine?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)