|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
(a) He wakes John and Michael.
(b) It will not attach to his feet.
(c) He cannot get out the window.
(d) He then loses Tinkerbell.
2. How does Peter Pan discover that Wendy is not really dead from the arrow that shot her?
(a) She reaches out her hand to him.
(b) She stands up to go home.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She tells him a story.
3. Who tells John it is bath time?
(b) Peter Pan
(c) Mrs. Darling
4. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To get out of the way
(b) To shoot the flying Wendy
(c) To call for Peter Pan
(d) To hide
5. What is John's reaction to the fact that the boys are building Wendy a house?
(a) That she is only a girl
(b) That he should also have a house
(c) That she should have a large house
(d) That she is not going to remain long enough to need a house
6. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To play with Nana
(b) To lure the children away
(c) To retrieve his shadow
(d) To listen to Wendy's stories
7. How does he find it?
(a) He opens drawers until he finds it.
(b) Tinkerbell shows him the drawer.
(c) He calls for it.
(d) He remembers where he left it.
8. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
(a) A thimble
(b) A story book
(c) His shadow
(d) A button
9. What are the Lost Boys talking about when they come out of hiding after the pirates have gone?
(a) They are nervous without Peter Pan.
(b) They should leave Neverland.
(c) They should remain in hiding.
(d) They should have whipped the pirates.
10. What do the Lost Boys soon realize about Wendy?
(a) She does not know how to fly.
(b) She does not know the ending of Cinderella.
(c) She is in love with Peter Pan.
(d) She is not a bird, but a lady come to care for them.
11. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Puts it under her pillow
(b) Puts it in a drawer
(c) Puts it on a chain around her neck
(d) Gives it to John
12. What wakes Wendy?
(a) Peter Pan rummaging for his shadow
(b) John's snoring
(c) Peter Pan's crying
13. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
(a) He is over-dressed
(b) His hair is over-styled
(c) He is overly police
(d) All the above
14. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
(a) She crashes into a tree.
(b) She waves at the boys.
(c) She is shot with an arrow.
(d) She forgets how to land.
15. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
(a) That she wants outside
(b) That she wants inside
(c) That she is angry at Mr. Darling
(d) That it is her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
2. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
3. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
4. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
5. What fate is expected for the boy who shot Wendy?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)