|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
(d) Peter Pan
2. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) Peter Pan will capture him.
(b) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
(c) His ship will sink.
(d) The crocodile will eat him.
3. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
(a) Girls do not believe in fairies.
(b) Girls are too smart to fall out of carriages.
(c) Girls cannot fly.
(d) Girls want to grow up.
4. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
(a) Who is going to be the first to leave Neverland
(b) Who has the best memories of their mother
(c) Who is the best storyteller
(d) Who is Peter Pan's favorite
5. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
(a) Find the face at the window
(b) Find John
(c) Tie his tie
(d) Decide what to have to eat
6. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
(a) To scalp them
(b) To make them row his ship
(c) To gain control over Peter Pan
(d) To send them out of Neverland
7. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
(a) That she wants outside
(b) That she is angry at Mr. Darling
(c) That it is her
(d) That she wants inside
8. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) He will have to find another job.
(b) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
(c) The family will starve.
(d) He will look ridiculous.
9. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) Peter Pan cut off his hand
(b) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
(c) To find treasure
(d) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
10. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To play with Nana
(b) To retrieve his shadow
(c) To lure the children away
(d) To listen to Wendy's stories
11. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She promises to be good.
(b) She looks sad.
(c) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(d) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
12. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) The shot missed
(b) Tinkerbell intervened
(c) The button Peter Pan gave her
(d) Peter Pan caught the arrow
13. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(c) A letter
(d) Peter Pan's shadow
14. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) The story about fairies
(b) The Three Little Pigs
(d) Snow White
15. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
(a) Rushes out to look
(b) Calls Mr. Darling
(c) Calls the police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
2. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
3. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
4. What happens when the boys get their first glimpse of Wendy?
5. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)