|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(b) Peter Pan
2. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(a) A letter
(d) Peter Pan's shadow
3. What is Peter Pan searching for?
(c) His shadow
(d) Fairy dust
4. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) Snow White
(b) The story about fairies
(c) The Three Little Pigs
5. What fate is expected for the boy who shot Wendy?
(a) He will be shot.
(b) He is to leave the island in fear of Peter Pan's retaliation.
(c) He has to clean the hideout for a week.
(d) He has to go live with the pirates.
6. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Keeping the windows locked
(b) Letting Nana inside
(c) Lighting a nightlight
(d) Calling the police
7. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She promises to be good.
(b) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(c) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
(d) She looks sad.
8. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) In Neverland
(b) With Captain Hook
(c) With Tinkerbell
(d) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
9. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
(a) The other pirates warn him
(b) The crocodile's stomach growling
(c) The crocodile's smell
(d) The ticking of a clock swallowed by the crocodile
10. Why is Captain Hook being pursued by a crocodile?
(a) He wants to help Peter Pan.
(b) He has a grudge against the Captain.
(c) He wants to eat everyone.
(d) He ate the Captain's hand and liked the taste.
11. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) Captain Hook
(b) Tiger Lily's tribe
(c) The Lost Boys
(d) John and Michael
12. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Brings Nana inside
(b) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
(c) Gives the children medicine
(d) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
13. What do the boys decide they must do to protect Wendy?
(a) Ask the Indians for help
(b) Build a house around her
(c) Hide her from the pirates
(d) Take her away from Neverland
14. What does Wendy offer to do with Peter Pan's shadow?
(a) Sew it to his feet
(b) Put it back in the drawer
(c) Wash it
(d) Find it for him
15. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To hear the stories
(b) To find Tinkerbell
(c) To find his shadow
(d) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter Pan about to do when he discovers that Wendy was shot?
2. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
3. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
4. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
5. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)