|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of area in Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?
(a) A forest
(b) A seashore
(c) A ship
(d) A swamp
2. What is the point of the stage direction?
(a) To direct actors and provide information for the reader
(b) Only to provide information for the reader
(c) They serve no purpose
(d) Only to direct actors
3. Why is Captain Hook being pursued by a crocodile?
(a) He wants to eat everyone.
(b) He has a grudge against the Captain.
(c) He wants to help Peter Pan.
(d) He ate the Captain's hand and liked the taste.
4. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) To find treasure
(b) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
(c) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
(d) Peter Pan cut off his hand
5. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They do not have a plan.
(b) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
(c) They plan to scalp them.
(d) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
6. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) The button Peter Pan gave her
(b) Peter Pan caught the arrow
(c) Tinkerbell intervened
(d) The shot missed
7. Why does Captain Hook stop one of the pirates from shooting one of the boys?
(a) He says that Tiger Lily and the redskins will attack
(b) He says they cannot kill a child
(c) He says they will scare the other boys away
(d) He says Peter Pan will attack him
8. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(b) A letter
(d) Peter Pan's shadow
9. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They call for the Indians.
(b) They call for Peter Pan.
(c) They find bows and arrows and fight.
(d) They run and hide.
10. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
(b) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
(c) Gives the children medicine
(d) Brings Nana inside
11. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
(a) They followed the fairies there.
(b) They wanted to never grow up.
(c) They flew away with Peter Pan.
(d) They fell out of their carriages and were sent there.
12. What does he do with his medicine?
(a) Pours it out
(b) Pours it in Nana's bowl
(c) Gives it to the children
(d) Takes it
13. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) A small face
(b) A bug
(c) A reflection
(d) Mr. Darling
14. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(a) John and Michael
(c) Peter Pan
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
15. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) The Three Little Pigs
(b) Snow White
(d) The story about fairies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy do with his gift?
2. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
3. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
4. Who is Nana?
5. What brought the Indians to the scene?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)