|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter Pan about to do when he discovers that Wendy was shot?
(a) Take her home
(b) Ask Tinkerbell to save her
(c) Use the arrow to kill the boy who shot her
(d) Call for John and Michael
2. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
(a) Find Tinkerbell
(b) Go with him to tell stories to the Lost Boys
(c) Give him a hug
(d) Sew his shadow to his feet
3. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) Tinkerbell chasing her
(b) The pirates returning
(c) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
(d) A white bird
4. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
(a) To fight Captain Hook
(b) Because he was being forced to do chores
(c) To avoid baths
(d) Because his parents asked what kind of man he would be
5. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
(c) Go by wagon
(d) Peter Pan will carry them
6. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) So the children will not be afraid
(b) For protection
(c) To give them baths
(d) To give them medicine
7. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To shoot the flying Wendy
(b) To get out of the way
(c) To hide
(d) To call for Peter Pan
8. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To lure the children away
(b) To retrieve his shadow
(c) To play with Nana
(d) To listen to Wendy's stories
9. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
10. Who tells John it is bath time?
(b) Mrs. Darling
(c) Peter Pan
11. What does Wendy offer to do with Peter Pan's shadow?
(a) Find it for him
(b) Sew it to his feet
(c) Put it back in the drawer
(d) Wash it
12. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
(b) Gives the children medicine
(c) Brings Nana inside
(d) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
13. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
(a) In a tree
(b) On a ship
(c) In the swamp
14. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) John and Michael
(b) The Lost Boys
(c) Tiger Lily's tribe
(d) Captain Hook
15. Why does Captain Hook stop one of the pirates from shooting one of the boys?
(a) He says they cannot kill a child
(b) He says Peter Pan will attack him
(c) He says that Tiger Lily and the redskins will attack
(d) He says they will scare the other boys away
Short Answer Questions
1. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
2. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
3. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
4. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
5. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)