|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A story book
(b) His shadow
(c) A button
(d) A thimble
2. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) Mr. Darling
(b) A bug
(c) A reflection
(d) A small face
3. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
(a) Tie his tie
(b) Find John
(c) Decide what to have to eat
(d) Find the face at the window
4. Who is Nana?
(a) The children's grandmother
(b) The sheepdog who serves as the children's nurse
(c) The family's horse
(d) Wendy's favorite aunt
5. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(a) John and Michael
(c) Peter Pan
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
6. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
(a) Who is Peter Pan's favorite
(b) Who is going to be the first to leave Neverland
(c) Who has the best memories of their mother
(d) Who is the best storyteller
7. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) The pirates returning
(b) A white bird
(c) Tinkerbell chasing her
(d) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
8. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Give it to the children
(b) Take it
(c) Pour it out
(d) Give it to Mrs. Darling
9. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To find Tinkerbell
(b) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(c) To find his shadow
(d) To hear the stories
10. What happens when the boys get their first glimpse of Wendy?
(a) They mistake her for a bird.
(b) They believe she is a pirate returning.
(c) They think she is their mother.
(d) They believe she is a fairy.
11. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Calls the police
(c) Calls Mr. Darling
(d) Checks on the children
12. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(b) Peter Pan
13. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) When a child laughs
(b) Every time a child is born
(c) When a child says he believes in fairies
(d) Every time a bell rings
14. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(d) Mrs. Darling
15. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(b) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(c) The crocodile will not smell.
(d) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Captain Hook stop one of the pirates from shooting one of the boys?
2. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
3. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
4. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
5. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)