|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
(a) A button
(b) His shadow
(c) A thimble
(d) A story book
2. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(d) Peter Pan
3. Who tells John it is bath time?
(a) Peter Pan
(d) Mrs. Darling
4. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(a) All of them
(c) The Twins
5. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
(a) To see the mermaids
(b) To see the Indians
(c) To see the pirates
(d) To tell her a story
6. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) There are hairs on them.
(b) They have mud on them.
(c) They are wrinkled.
(d) There are paw prints on them.
7. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) With Captain Hook
(b) With Tinkerbell
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) In Neverland
8. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Give it to Mrs. Darling
(b) Take it
(c) Give it to the children
(d) Pour it out
9. Who is Nana?
(a) The family's horse
(b) Wendy's favorite aunt
(c) The sheepdog who serves as the children's nurse
(d) The children's grandmother
10. What wakes Wendy?
(b) Peter Pan's crying
(c) John's snoring
(d) Peter Pan rummaging for his shadow
11. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) The crocodile will eat him.
(b) His ship will sink.
(c) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
(d) Peter Pan will capture him.
12. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
(a) In the swamp
(b) On a ship
(d) In a tree
13. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) A white bird
(b) Tinkerbell chasing her
(c) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
(d) The pirates returning
14. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Darling go?
(a) To dinner
(b) To bed
(c) To work
(d) To a neighbor's home
15. What about Captain Hook makes his name appropriate?
(a) He likes to fish.
(b) His last name is Hook.
(c) He has a hook instead of a hand.
(d) His nose is shaped like a hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
2. Who arrives to break up the boys' conversation?
3. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
4. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
5. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)