|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a bell rings
(b) When a child is born
(c) When a child cries
(d) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
2. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She promises to be good.
(b) She looks sad.
(c) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(d) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
3. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(b) To hear the stories
(c) To find his shadow
(d) To find Tinkerbell
4. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(a) Peter Pan
(c) John and Michael
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
5. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) A reflection
(b) Mr. Darling
(c) A bug
(d) A small face
6. Who is Nana?
(a) Wendy's favorite aunt
(b) The children's grandmother
(c) The family's horse
(d) The sheepdog who serves as the children's nurse
7. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
(a) Go by wagon
(d) Peter Pan will carry them
8. Who tells John it is bath time?
(a) Peter Pan
(b) Mrs. Darling
9. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(b) The crocodile will not smell.
(c) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(d) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
10. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
(a) He cannot find Tinkerbell.
(b) He lives in Neverland.
(c) He does not have a mother.
(d) He is afraid of Nana.
11. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they thought she was an enemy
(b) That they did not shoot the arrow
(c) That Tinkerbell told them to
(d) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
12. Who is the leader of the pirates?
(b) Captain Hook
(c) Tiger Lily
(d) They have no leader
13. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) For protection
(b) To give them baths
(c) So the children will not be afraid
(d) To give them medicine
14. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) Every time a child is born
(b) When a child laughs
(c) When a child says he believes in fairies
(d) Every time a bell rings
15. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
(b) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(c) They do not have a plan.
(d) They plan to scalp them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
2. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
3. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
4. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
5. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)