|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They run and hide.
(b) They call for Peter Pan.
(c) They call for the Indians.
(d) They find bows and arrows and fight.
2. What do the boys decide they must do to protect Wendy?
(a) Build a house around her
(b) Ask the Indians for help
(c) Take her away from Neverland
(d) Hide her from the pirates
3. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) A bug
(b) A reflection
(c) A small face
(d) Mr. Darling
4. Why is Captain Hook being pursued by a crocodile?
(a) He wants to eat everyone.
(b) He wants to help Peter Pan.
(c) He ate the Captain's hand and liked the taste.
(d) He has a grudge against the Captain.
5. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A thimble
(b) A story book
(c) A button
(d) His shadow
6. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
(a) Girls want to grow up.
(b) Girls cannot fly.
(c) Girls do not believe in fairies.
(d) Girls are too smart to fall out of carriages.
7. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
8. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
(a) They fell out of their carriages and were sent there.
(b) They flew away with Peter Pan.
(c) They wanted to never grow up.
(d) They followed the fairies there.
9. What causes Peter Pan to relent from Tinkerbell's punishment for trying to have Wendy shot?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She refuses to give him anymore fairy dust.
(c) She promises to be good.
(d) She threatens to tell the pirates Peter's whereabouts.
10. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
(a) A rock
(b) A chimney
(c) A crocodile
(d) A giant mushroom
11. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
(a) The story about fairies
(c) The Three Little Pigs
(d) Snow White
12. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
(a) They do not want to go
(b) They are afraid.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They ask where Neverland is.
13. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
(a) To avoid baths
(b) To fight Captain Hook
(c) Because his parents asked what kind of man he would be
(d) Because he was being forced to do chores
14. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
(a) Find the face at the window
(b) Tie his tie
(c) Decide what to have to eat
(d) Find John
15. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Darling go?
(a) To dinner
(b) To a neighbor's home
(c) To work
(d) To bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
2. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
3. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
4. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
5. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)