|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Keeping the windows locked
(b) Calling the police
(c) Lighting a nightlight
(d) Letting Nana inside
2. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(d) Mrs. Darling
3. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
(a) It will not attach to his feet.
(b) He then loses Tinkerbell.
(c) He wakes John and Michael.
(d) He cannot get out the window.
4. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
(a) He cannot find Tinkerbell.
(b) He lives in Neverland.
(c) He does not have a mother.
(d) He is afraid of Nana.
5. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Darling go?
(a) To bed
(b) To dinner
(c) To a neighbor's home
(d) To work
6. What does Wendy offer to do with Peter Pan's shadow?
(a) Put it back in the drawer
(b) Sew it to his feet
(c) Find it for him
(d) Wash it
7. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
(a) Tiger Lily and her tribe
(b) Peter Pan
(c) John and Michael
(d) The ticking from the clock swallowed by the crocodile
8. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They find bows and arrows and fight.
(b) They call for the Indians.
(c) They call for Peter Pan.
(d) They run and hide.
9. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To retrieve his shadow
(b) To lure the children away
(c) To play with Nana
(d) To listen to Wendy's stories
10. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
(a) Calls the police
(b) Calls Mr. Darling
(d) Rushes out to look
11. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) To give them medicine
(b) So the children will not be afraid
(c) For protection
(d) To give them baths
12. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
(d) Peter Pan
13. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Says he must never be touched
(b) Goes to find Tinkerbell
(c) Runs to wake John
(d) Hugs her back
14. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
(a) To fight Captain Hook
(b) Because his parents asked what kind of man he would be
(c) To avoid baths
(d) Because he was being forced to do chores
15. What is Peter Pan about to do when he discovers that Wendy was shot?
(a) Call for John and Michael
(b) Take her home
(c) Use the arrow to kill the boy who shot her
(d) Ask Tinkerbell to save her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Pan say boys arrive in Neverland?
2. What does he do with his medicine?
3. How does Peter Pan discover that Wendy is not really dead from the arrow that shot her?
4. What does Wendy do with his gift?
5. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)