|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(b) They plan to scalp them.
(c) They do not have a plan.
(d) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
2. How does he find it?
(a) He calls for it.
(b) Tinkerbell shows him the drawer.
(c) He opens drawers until he finds it.
(d) He remembers where he left it.
3. What brought the Indians to the scene?
(a) They heard Peter Pan had returned.
(b) They followed the sound of the crocodile.
(c) They heard the boys' screams.
(d) They were tracking the pirates.
4. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
(a) She waves at the boys.
(b) She crashes into a tree.
(c) She forgets how to land.
(d) She is shot with an arrow.
5. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) Tiger Lily's tribe
(b) The Lost Boys
(c) John and Michael
(d) Captain Hook
6. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
(a) He wakes John and Michael.
(b) He then loses Tinkerbell.
(c) He cannot get out the window.
(d) It will not attach to his feet.
7. What happens when the boys get their first glimpse of Wendy?
(a) They believe she is a pirate returning.
(b) They mistake her for a bird.
(c) They think she is their mother.
(d) They believe she is a fairy.
8. What kind of area in Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?
(a) A ship
(b) A seashore
(c) A swamp
(d) A forest
9. What does he do with his medicine?
(a) Takes it
(b) Pours it out
(c) Pours it in Nana's bowl
(d) Gives it to the children
10. What does Wendy offer to do with Peter Pan's shadow?
(a) Wash it
(b) Put it back in the drawer
(c) Find it for him
(d) Sew it to his feet
11. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To shoot the flying Wendy
(b) To call for Peter Pan
(c) To hide
(d) To get out of the way
12. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(b) The Twins
(d) All of them
13. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) Every time a bell rings
(b) When a child laughs
(c) Every time a child is born
(d) When a child says he believes in fairies
14. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
(a) The ticking from the clock swallowed by the crocodile
(b) John and Michael
(c) Peter Pan
(d) Tiger Lily and her tribe
15. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Runs to wake John
(b) Goes to find Tinkerbell
(c) Hugs her back
(d) Says he must never be touched
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
2. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
3. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
4. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
5. Who is the leader of the pirates?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)