|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) To find treasure
(b) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
(c) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
(d) Peter Pan cut off his hand
2. What do the Lost Boys see at the same time they spot Wendy?
(a) A white bird
(b) Peter Pan flying with John and Michael
(c) The pirates returning
(d) Tinkerbell chasing her
3. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) With Captain Hook
(b) With Tinkerbell
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) In Neverland
4. What is John's reaction to the fact that the boys are building Wendy a house?
(a) That she should have a large house
(b) That she is not going to remain long enough to need a house
(c) That she is only a girl
(d) That he should also have a house
5. What is the point of the stage direction?
(a) Only to direct actors
(b) They serve no purpose
(c) To direct actors and provide information for the reader
(d) Only to provide information for the reader
6. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
(a) She forgets how to land.
(b) She waves at the boys.
(c) She crashes into a tree.
(d) She is shot with an arrow.
7. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(b) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(c) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(d) The crocodile will not smell.
8. What reaction does Peter Pan expect from the Lost Boys?
(a) That he will no longer have to care for the boys
(b) That they will be angry at him for bringing them a mother
(c) That they will cheer him for bringing them a mother
(d) That they will beg to leave with Wendy
9. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
(a) To see the Indians
(b) To see the mermaids
(c) To see the pirates
(d) To tell her a story
10. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
(a) They ask where Neverland is.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They do not want to go
(d) They are afraid.
11. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) Mr. Darling
(b) A reflection
(c) A bug
(d) A small face
12. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
(a) All the above
(b) He is overly police
(c) He is over-dressed
(d) His hair is over-styled
13. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) Captain Hook
(b) The Lost Boys
(c) Tiger Lily's tribe
(d) John and Michael
14. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Gives the children medicine
(b) Brings Nana inside
(c) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
(d) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
15. What did Captain Hook sit on while talking with Smee?
(a) A mushroom
(b) The crocodile
(c) The chimney to the boys' home
(d) A rock
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
2. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
3. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
4. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
5. Who is Nana?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)