|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Puts it under her pillow
(b) Puts it in a drawer
(c) Puts it on a chain around her neck
(d) Gives it to John
2. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To play with Nana
(b) To retrieve his shadow
(c) To listen to Wendy's stories
(d) To lure the children away
3. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They do not want to go
(c) They ask where Neverland is.
(d) They are afraid.
4. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
(a) To send them out of Neverland
(b) To scalp them
(c) To gain control over Peter Pan
(d) To make them row his ship
5. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The crocodile will not smell.
(b) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(c) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(d) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
6. What is Peter Pan searching for?
(a) His shadow
(b) Fairy dust
7. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
(a) That she wants inside
(b) That she wants outside
(c) That she is angry at Mr. Darling
(d) That it is her
8. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(b) Peter Pan
9. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Have a bath
(b) Stop barking
(c) Go outside
(d) Take the medicine
10. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) When a child laughs
(b) Every time a bell rings
(c) Every time a child is born
(d) When a child says he believes in fairies
11. What do the Lost Boys soon realize about Wendy?
(a) She is not a bird, but a lady come to care for them.
(b) She does not know the ending of Cinderella.
(c) She does not know how to fly.
(d) She is in love with Peter Pan.
12. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
(a) That the boys are crybabies for not wanting to take it
(b) That his is worse
(c) That he has no medicine
(d) That his is better
13. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To find Tinkerbell
(b) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(c) To hear the stories
(d) To find his shadow
14. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) A small face
(b) Mr. Darling
(c) A bug
(d) A reflection
15. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to scalp them.
(b) They do not have a plan.
(c) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(d) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
2. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
3. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
4. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
5. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)