Short Essay Questions Key
1. Describe Nana's role in the children's bedtime rituals.
2. Why does Mrs. Darling believe Peter Pan continues to return to the nursery window? Why does she believe this?
3. Describe the argument between Mr. Darling and the boys regarding their nightly medicine.
4. What is it that prompts Mr. Darling to force Nana outside?
5. What does Mr. Darling say will happen if he cannot get his tie properly tied? What does this say about his personality?
6. What does Mrs. Darling have hidden away in a dresser drawer? Where did she get it? Why does it cause her worry?
7. What does Nana do after she is tied outside for awhile? How do the children react?
8. Describe at least three things Mrs. Darling does in an effort to keep the children safe.
9. Describe at least three things that make it evident that this story is a fairy tale.
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)