Short Answer Key
Act 1, Part 1
1. Who is Nana?
The sheepdog who serves as the children's nurse
2. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
Having a bath
3. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
Tie his tie
4. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
A small face
5. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
Rushes out to look
6. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
Checks on the children
7. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
The family will starve.
8. Who tells John it is bath time?
9. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying...
This section contains 3,029 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)