Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is Nana?
The sheepdog who serves as the children's nurse
2. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
Having a bath
3. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
Tie his tie
4. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
A small face
5. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
Rushes out to look
6. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
Checks on the children
This section contains 5,723 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)