|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
(b) When a bell rings
(c) When a child cries
(d) When a child is born
2. What task does Wendy assign the boys following their meal?
(a) To clear the table
(b) To take a bath
(c) To darn the socks
(d) To wash their hands
3. What does Captain Hook threaten to do to the ship?
(a) Use it to track Peter Pan for ever
(b) Use fairy dust and fly to Wendy's home
(c) Blow it up with a bomb
(d) Sail away from Neverland
4. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A button
(b) His shadow
(c) A story book
(d) A thimble
5. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(b) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(c) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(d) The crocodile will not smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
2. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
3. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
4. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)