|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Hugs her back
(b) Goes to find Tinkerbell
(c) Says he must never be touched
(d) Runs to wake John
2. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) Peter Pan caught the arrow
(b) The button Peter Pan gave her
(c) The shot missed
(d) Tinkerbell intervened
3. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
(a) An Indian canoe
(b) A large ship
(c) A dinghy
(d) Fairy dust
4. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(b) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(c) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(d) The crocodile will not smell.
5. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) There are paw prints on them.
(b) There are hairs on them.
(c) They have mud on them.
(d) They are wrinkled.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
2. What reaction does Peter Pan expect from the Lost Boys?
3. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Darling go?
5. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)