|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(c) Mrs. Darling
2. Who does Wendy say tied up Nana as she tells the little boys a story?
(a) Peter Pan
(c) Mr. Darling
(d) She cannot remember
3. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
(a) That he has no medicine
(b) That the boys are crybabies for not wanting to take it
(c) That his is better
(d) That his is worse
4. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
(a) Through the woods and across the sea
(b) By flying as they did when they arrived in Neverland
(c) The pirates will take them on their ship.
(d) They learn that there is no way to return.
5. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(a) A letter
(b) Peter Pan's shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
2. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
3. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
4. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
5. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)