|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
(b) He will look ridiculous.
(c) He will have to find another job.
(d) The family will starve.
2. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) In Neverland
(b) With Tinkerbell
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) With Captain Hook
3. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
(a) She catches hold of a kite's tail.
(b) Peter Pan carries her.
(c) She flies.
(d) She swims.
4. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
(b) When a child cries
(c) When a bell rings
(d) When a child is born
5. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To get out of the way
(b) To call for Peter Pan
(c) To shoot the flying Wendy
(d) To hide
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
2. Where does Tinkerbell live?
3. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
4. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Peter Pan escape?
5. What promise does Peter Pan make to Wendy to encourage her to get well quickly?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)