|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan tell Tinkerbell upon learning her role in Wendy's shooting?
(a) That she must remain in a cage
(b) That she must leave Neverland
(c) That she has to take care of Wendy
(d) That he never wants to see her again
2. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) They have mud on them.
(b) They are wrinkled.
(c) There are paw prints on them.
(d) There are hairs on them.
3. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To call for Peter Pan
(b) To shoot the flying Wendy
(c) To get out of the way
(d) To hide
4. Who arrives to break up the boys' conversation?
(b) The pirates
(c) Tiger Lily
(d) Peter Pan
5. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
(a) Peter Pan cut off his hand
(b) To find treasure
(c) So that Peter Pan will turn over the fairires
(d) So that Peter Pan will turn over the rest of the boys
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
2. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
3. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
4. How does he find it?
5. What does Wendy do with his gift?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)