|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) So the children will not be afraid
(b) To give them baths
(c) For protection
(d) To give them medicine
2. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) When a child says he believes in fairies
(b) Every time a bell rings
(c) Every time a child is born
(d) When a child laughs
3. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Gives the children medicine
(b) Brings Nana inside
(c) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
(d) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
4. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
(b) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(c) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(d) The crocodile will not smell.
5. What does Wendy offer to do with Peter Pan's shadow?
(a) Put it back in the drawer
(b) Find it for him
(c) Wash it
(d) Sew it to his feet
Short Answer Questions
1. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
2. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
3. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
4. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
5. What does Peter Pan tell Tinkerbell upon learning her role in Wendy's shooting?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)