|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
(a) He then loses Tinkerbell.
(b) It will not attach to his feet.
(c) He wakes John and Michael.
(d) He cannot get out the window.
2. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Puts it on a chain around her neck
(b) Puts it under her pillow
(c) Puts it in a drawer
(d) Gives it to John
3. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
(a) Girls are too smart to fall out of carriages.
(b) Girls want to grow up.
(c) Girls do not believe in fairies.
(d) Girls cannot fly.
4. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(b) Peter Pan
5. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
(a) Mr. Darling
(b) A small face
(c) A bug
(d) A reflection
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter Pan searching for?
2. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
3. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
4. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
5. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)