|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a child is born
(b) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
(c) When a bell rings
(d) When a child cries
2. Who tells John it is bath time?
(a) Peter Pan
(b) Mrs. Darling
3. What prompts the argument between Mr. Darling and the children?
(c) Mr. Darling's tie
(d) Mr. Darling's dirtied pants
4. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Take the medicine
(b) Stop barking
(c) Go outside
(d) Have a bath
5. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Says he must never be touched
(b) Hugs her back
(c) Goes to find Tinkerbell
(d) Runs to wake John
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
2. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
3. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
4. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
5. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)