|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
(a) Decide what to have to eat
(b) Tie his tie
(c) Find John
(d) Find the face at the window
2. As the story opens, what is Michael objecting to?
(a) Having a bath
(c) Taking his medicine
(d) Playing house with Wendy
3. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
(a) Tell them a story about fairies
(b) Sprinkle them with fairy dust
(c) Teach them to land
(d) Have them touch Tinkerbell
4. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Go outside
(b) Stop barking
(c) Take the medicine
(d) Have a bath
5. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Calls Mr. Darling
(b) Checks on the children
(d) Calls the police
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
2. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
3. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
4. Who is Nana?
5. What does Wendy do with his gift?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)