|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
(b) Peter Pan
2. What happens to the pirate sent to fetch this instrument for Captain Hook's punishment of the boy who said, "God save the King?"
(a) He cannot find the item.
(b) He tells the Captain the punishment is too harsh.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is killed by Peter Pan.
3. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(a) The Twins
(d) All of them
4. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To retrieve his shadow
(b) To play with Nana
(c) To listen to Wendy's stories
(d) To lure the children away
5. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
(a) Gives the children medicine
(b) Calls the neighbors to watch over the children
(c) Brings Nana inside
(d) Tucks in the children and again checks the windows
Short Answer Questions
1. What assurance does Peter Pan ask of Wendy that disappoints Wendy?
2. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
3. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
4. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
5. What prompts the argument between Mr. Darling and the children?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)