|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
(b) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
(c) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
(d) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
2. What task does Wendy say she is going to accomplish following their meal?
(a) Clearing the table
(b) Searching for Peter Pan
(c) Washing her hair
(d) Darning their socks
3. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
(b) They plan to scalp them.
(c) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(d) They do not have a plan.
4. What does Wendy give Peter instead of a kiss?
(a) A story book
(b) A button
(c) A thimble
(d) His shadow
5. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
(a) He pours water into their underground home.
(b) He calls to them.
(c) He beats on a drum.
(d) He simply waits for them to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of area in Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?
2. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
3. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
4. What is Peter Pan searching for?
5. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)