|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
(a) She catches hold of a kite's tail.
(b) Peter Pan carries her.
(c) She swims.
(d) She flies.
2. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
(a) There are hairs on them.
(b) They have mud on them.
(c) There are paw prints on them.
(d) They are wrinkled.
3. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) Captain Hook
(b) The Lost Boys
(c) John and Michael
(d) Tiger Lily's tribe
4. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) Peter Pan will capture him.
(b) The crocodile will eat him.
(c) His ship will sink.
(d) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
5. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Says he must never be touched
(b) Runs to wake John
(c) Hugs her back
(d) Goes to find Tinkerbell
Short Answer Questions
1. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
2. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
3. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
4. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
5. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)