|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
(a) They find bows and arrows and fight.
(b) They call for the Indians.
(c) They run and hide.
(d) They call for Peter Pan.
2. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
(a) Every time a child is born
(b) When a child laughs
(c) When a child says he believes in fairies
(d) Every time a bell rings
3. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) Peter Pan will capture him.
(b) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
(c) His ship will sink.
(d) The crocodile will eat him.
4. What brought the Indians to the scene?
(a) They heard Peter Pan had returned.
(b) They heard the boys' screams.
(c) They were tracking the pirates.
(d) They followed the sound of the crocodile.
5. What are the Lost Boys talking about when they come out of hiding after the pirates have gone?
(a) They are nervous without Peter Pan.
(b) They should remain in hiding.
(c) They should leave Neverland.
(d) They should have whipped the pirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
3. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
4. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
5. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)