|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
(a) The crocodile's smell
(b) The ticking of a clock swallowed by the crocodile
(c) The crocodile's stomach growling
(d) The other pirates warn him
2. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Go outside
(b) Take the medicine
(c) Stop barking
(d) Have a bath
3. What about Captain Hook makes his name appropriate?
(a) His nose is shaped like a hook.
(b) His last name is Hook.
(c) He likes to fish.
(d) He has a hook instead of a hand.
4. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
(a) With Tinkerbell
(b) In Neverland
(c) The second star to the right then straight on to morning
(d) With Captain Hook
5. How does he find it?
(a) He calls for it.
(b) He opens drawers until he finds it.
(c) He remembers where he left it.
(d) Tinkerbell shows him the drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
2. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
3. Why is Captain Hook being pursued by a crocodile?
4. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
5. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)