|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
(b) The crocodile will eat him.
(c) Peter Pan will capture him.
(d) His ship will sink.
2. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
(a) That his is better
(b) That the boys are crybabies for not wanting to take it
(c) That he has no medicine
(d) That his is worse
3. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(a) The Twins
(d) All of them
4. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Calls Mr. Darling
(b) Checks on the children
(c) Calls the police
5. What do the Indians plan to do if they catch the pirates?
(a) They plan to feed Captain Hook to the crocodile.
(b) They plan to scalp them.
(c) They plan to turn them over to Peter Pan.
(d) They do not have a plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
2. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
3. What does Peter Pan say is his favorite story?
4. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
5. What does Mrs. Darling do before she leaves for the evening?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)