|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To listen to Wendy's stories
(b) To play with Nana
(c) To lure the children away
(d) To retrieve his shadow
2. Who, besides Peter Pan, wants to know what happened in the story of Cinderella?
(a) John and Michael
(b) Captain Hook
(c) Tiger Lily's tribe
(d) The Lost Boys
3. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they did not shoot the arrow
(b) That they thought she was an enemy
(c) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
(d) That Tinkerbell told them to
4. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
(a) She forgets how to land.
(b) She is shot with an arrow.
(c) She crashes into a tree.
(d) She waves at the boys.
5. When does Peter Pan say a fairy dies?
(a) When a child says he does not believe in fairies
(b) When a child cries
(c) When a bell rings
(d) When a child is born
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the pirates?
2. What is the point of the stage direction?
3. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
4. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
5. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)