|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan tell Tinkerbell upon learning her role in Wendy's shooting?
(a) That she has to take care of Wendy
(b) That he never wants to see her again
(c) That she must leave Neverland
(d) That she must remain in a cage
2. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
(a) Peter Pan
(b) Captain Hook
(c) Mrs. Darling
(d) Tiger Lily
3. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
(b) A bird
(c) A crocodile
4. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
(a) A book to read to the Lost Boys
(b) A dose of medicine
(c) The ending of the story
(d) Another thimble
5. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) The button Peter Pan gave her
(b) Peter Pan caught the arrow
(c) The shot missed
(d) Tinkerbell intervened
Short Answer Questions
1. What rock are Wendy and Peter Pan sitting on right after seeing the mermaid?
2. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
3. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
4. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
5. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)