|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
(a) They ask where Neverland is.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They do not want to go
(d) They are afraid.
2. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they did not shoot the arrow
(b) That they thought she was an enemy
(c) That Tinkerbell told them to
(d) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
3. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(a) Mrs. Darling
4. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
(a) A crocodile
(b) A bird
5. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
(a) Tinkerbell intervened
(b) The shot missed
(c) Peter Pan caught the arrow
(d) The button Peter Pan gave her
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter Pan say a fairy is born?
2. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
3. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
4. What happens when the boys get their first glimpse of Wendy?
5. Why does Smee set his captive free upon reaching the place where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)