|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
(a) Who is Peter Pan's favorite
(b) Who is the best storyteller
(c) Who is going to be the first to leave Neverland
(d) Who has the best memories of their mother
2. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That he is her son
(b) That he will come visit to hear her stories
(c) That she is no longer his friend
(d) That she should not take the boys
3. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
(a) To send them out of Neverland
(b) To make them row his ship
(c) To gain control over Peter Pan
(d) To scalp them
4. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
(a) The ticking of a clock swallowed by the crocodile
(b) The other pirates warn him
(c) The crocodile's smell
(d) The crocodile's stomach growling
5. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She tells him of Hook's plan.
(b) She pours it out.
(c) She drinks it herself.
(d) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
2. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
3. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
4. What sign does Peter say the Indians will use to note they have won the battle with the pirates?
5. What is the mermaid doing when Wendy first sees her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)