|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
(a) Who is the best storyteller
(b) Who is Peter Pan's favorite
(c) Who has the best memories of their mother
(d) Who is going to be the first to leave Neverland
2. What is Captain Hook upset about when he approaches Smee after the captive escapes?
(a) That the crocodile is back
(b) That he was not able to catch a mermaid
(c) That he has not got a mother of his own
(d) That the Lost Boys have found a mother
3. What brought the Indians to the scene?
(a) They followed the sound of the crocodile.
(b) They heard the boys' screams.
(c) They were tracking the pirates.
(d) They heard Peter Pan had returned.
4. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
(a) To a fishing hut
(b) To Marooner's Rock
(c) To the Indian village
(d) To Captain Hook's ship
5. What does Smee say will some day happen to that warning?
(a) The clock will wind down and fall silent.
(b) The crocodile will not be hungry so his stomach will not growl.
(c) The crocodile will not smell.
(d) The pirates will fail to see the crocodile coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Peter Pan escape?
2. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
3. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
4. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
5. What is it that chases the pirates away from the home of the Lost Boys?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)