|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
(a) That it cannot be done
(b) That only Tinkerbell can catch one
(c) That he will not actually catch one
(d) That it is very difficult
2. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light turns green.
(b) Her light dims.
(c) Her light turns blue.
(d) Her light brightens.
3. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
(a) Fairy dust
(b) A large ship
(c) A dinghy
(d) An Indian canoe
4. Why does Smee set his captive free upon reaching the place where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) He feels sorry for the captive.
(b) He cannot find the crocodile.
(c) It was the punishment Captain Hook ordered.
(d) Peter Pan, sounding like Hook, orders him to do so.
5. What did Captain Hook sit on while talking with Smee?
(a) A rock
(b) A mushroom
(c) The chimney to the boys' home
(d) The crocodile
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
2. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
3. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
4. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
5. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)