|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the pirates?
(a) They have no leader
(b) Tiger Lily
(d) Captain Hook
2. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
(a) That he is her son
(b) That she should not take the boys
(c) That she is no longer his friend
(d) That he will come visit to hear her stories
3. What does Hook confess to be his greatest fear?
(a) The clock will wind down so that he cannot hear the croc.
(b) Peter Pan will capture him.
(c) The crocodile will eat him.
(d) His ship will sink.
4. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(b) Peter Pan
(c) John and Michael
(d) Tiger Lily and the braves
5. What does Peter Pan do to prepare for the upcoming battle with the pirates?
(a) Gathers bows and arrows
(b) Calls for the Indians to help him
(c) Sharpens his dagger
(d) Asks Tinkerbell to describe the ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
2. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
3. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
4. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
5. What happens to Tinkerbell's light after she saves Peter Pan from the poison?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)