|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She offers to be his mother as well.
(d) She gasps.
2. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
(a) That it is very difficult
(b) That he will not actually catch one
(c) That it cannot be done
(d) That only Tinkerbell can catch one
3. How does Captain Hook always know the crocodile is approaching?
(a) The crocodile's smell
(b) The other pirates warn him
(c) The crocodile's stomach growling
(d) The ticking of a clock swallowed by the crocodile
4. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
(a) A giant mushroom
(b) A rock
(c) A chimney
(d) A crocodile
5. Why does Smee set his captive free upon reaching the place where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) Peter Pan, sounding like Hook, orders him to do so.
(b) He feels sorry for the captive.
(c) It was the punishment Captain Hook ordered.
(d) He cannot find the crocodile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Peter Pan to go to the rescue of Wendy and the boys?
2. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
3. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
4. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
5. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)