Act 1, Part 1
• Mrs. Darling, mother of John, Michael and Wendy, sees a small face at the window that she will later discover belongs to Peter Pan.
• John and Michael prepare for bed under the direction of Nana, the family's sheepdog who serves as a nursemaid for the children.
• Mr. and Mrs. Darling prepare to go out for dinner while the children prepare for bed and Nana is forced outside by Mr. Darling.
• Mrs. Darling shows Mr. Darling the shadow she captured and says she believes Peter Pan continues to return for the shadow.
Act 1, Part 2
• Peter Pan and Tinkerbell arrive in the Darling nursery.
• Peter Pan finds his shadow but is unable to attach it to his feet and his crying wakes Wendy.
• Wendy sews Peter Pan's shadow to his feet and learns that he lives past the second star to the right and straight on...
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)