Act 1, Part 1
• Mrs. Darling, mother of John, Michael and Wendy, sees a small face at the window that she will later discover belongs to Peter Pan.
• John and Michael prepare for bed under the direction of Nana, the family's sheepdog who serves as a nursemaid for the children.
• Mr. and Mrs. Darling prepare to go out for dinner while the children prepare for bed and Nana is forced outside by Mr. Darling.
• Mrs. Darling shows Mr. Darling the shadow she captured and says she believes Peter Pan continues to return for the shadow.
Act 1, Part 2
• Peter Pan and Tinkerbell arrive in the Darling nursery.
• Peter Pan finds his shadow but is unable to attach it to his feet and his crying wakes Wendy.
• Wendy sews Peter Pan's shadow to his feet and learns that he lives past the second star to the right and straight on to morning...
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)