|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
2. Lady Russell strongly approves of whom?
3. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
4. After a few days, Lady Russell and Anne call on whom?
5. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Everyone is surprised by Captain Benwick's engagement to Louisa. Admiral Croft thought Louisa would marry Frederick. Do you feel that Louisa and Captain Benwick were a good match? Why or why not? If not, who do you think each one should have married and why?
Essay Topic 2
Do you feel that Captain Wentworth should have married Anne, Louisa or Henrietta? Use examples from the book to defend your choice. If you don't think he should have married any of them, explain why.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, show how Sir Elliot and Elizabeth feel about a person's social standing.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)