|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
2. Mr. Elliot told everyone he would be out of town for ______________ but is spotted outside talking to Mrs. Clay?
3. Anne wants to visit Lady Russell to _________________________________.
4. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
5. Who has to reconcile herself to the fact that she judged Captain Wentworth wrongly?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sir Elliot originally has a poor view of naval officers yet he eventually learns to like Admiral Croft and Captain Wentworth. Why does he like them? Do you agree or disagree?
Essay Topic 2
Anne is a caring person. Explain how she cares for and tries to help others throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Do you feel that Anne should have married Charles Musgrove, Mr. Elliot or Captain Wentworth? Use examples from the book to back up your choice. If you don't feel that she should have married any of the three, explain why.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)