|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a few days, Lady Russell and Anne call on whom?
2. Mrs. Smith tells Anne that Mr. Elliot was once __________________________________.
3. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
4. The Crofts announce that they are going away for how long?
5. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the end of the book, Anne and Captain Wentworth have finally married. Describe how everyone's attitudes toward Captain Wentworth have either changed or stayed the same. Specifically, focus on Sir Elliot, Lady Russell and Elizabeth.
Essay Topic 2
For most of the book, Anne's father and sisters don't treat her as if her opinion matters. Who does respect Anne's opinion on things and why do you think that is. Use examples from the book to back up your opinions.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the three Elliot daughters at the end of the book with the way they were at the beginning of the book. Have any of them changed? If so, in what ways?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)