Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
Essay Topic 1
From the point that he shows back up in the lives of the Elliots, Mr. Elliot, the heir, has questionable motivations. Describe Mr. Elliot. Do you trust his motivations, even though he has a bad history? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In the end of the book, Anne and Captain Wentworth have finally married. Describe how everyone's attitudes toward Captain Wentworth have either changed or stayed the same. Specifically, focus on Sir Elliot, Lady Russell and Elizabeth.
Essay Topic 3
The theme of marriage and union is strong in the book. Choose your favorite couple, besides Anne and Frederick, and describe their relationship. What makes them your favorite?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)