Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
Essay Topic 1
Anne is the main character in Persuasion and she has very different opinions from most of the other characters. Use examples from the book to show how Anne views social status as opposed to how others in the book view it.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the three Elliot daughters at the end of the book with the way they were at the beginning of the book. Have any of them changed? If so, in what ways?
Essay Topic 3
Is Anne affected by social standing? If so, in what ways? Use examples from the book to prove your point.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)