|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henrietta is now ___________________________.
2. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
3. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
4. Captain Wentworth places what object in front of Anne?
5. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anne is a caring person. Explain how she cares for and tries to help others throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Sir Elliot originally has a poor view of naval officers yet he eventually learns to like Admiral Croft and Captain Wentworth. Why does he like them? Do you agree or disagree?
Essay Topic 3
The theme of marriage and union is strong in the book. Choose your favorite couple, besides Anne and Frederick, and describe their relationship. What makes them your favorite?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)