|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
2. Everyone thinks that Anne is Ill after what happens?
3. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
4. What surprising reaction to Anne's father and sister have over her arrival?
5. Mary and her husband go where with Mrs. Musgrove?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The theme of marriage and union is strong in the book. Choose your favorite couple, besides Anne and Frederick, and describe their relationship. What makes them your favorite?
Essay Topic 2
Mary and Charles play a large role in Anne's life, especially in the early part of the book. Explain how Anne relates to them. Do they listen to her? Does she help them? Does she feel caught in the middle? Use examples from the book to explain.
Essay Topic 3
Anne is a caring person. Explain how she cares for and tries to help others throughout the book.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)