Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
Essay Topic 1
For most of the book, Anne's father and sisters don't treat her as if her opinion matters. Who does respect Anne's opinion on things and why do you think that is. Use examples from the book to back up your opinions.
Essay Topic 2
Mary and Charles play a large role in Anne's life, especially in the early part of the book. Explain how Anne relates to them. Do they listen to her? Does she help them? Does she feel caught in the middle? Use examples from the book to explain.
Essay Topic 3
Sir Elliot originally has a poor view of naval officers yet he eventually learns to like Admiral Croft and Captain Wentworth. Why does he like them? Do you agree or disagree?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)