|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne's father and sister disapprove of her going to see __________ instead of accepting the invitation from the royal cousin.
2. Anne goes for a walk with __________ who recounts the engagement to her.
3. Who arrives to escort Anne back from the rainy walk?
4. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
5. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For most of the book, Anne's father and sisters don't treat her as if her opinion matters. Who does respect Anne's opinion on things and why do you think that is. Use examples from the book to back up your opinions.
Essay Topic 2
Choose any courtship or marriage in the book besides Anne and Frederick's and cite examples of how it affected the rest of the characters.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, show how Sir Elliot and Elizabeth feel about a person's social standing.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)