|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
2. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
3. Anne thinks that Captain Wentworth never really loved which person?
4. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
5. Anne denies what, when questioned by Mrs. Smith?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Anne is a caring person. Explain how she cares for and tries to help others throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2Compare and contrast the three Elliot daughters at the beginning of the book. How is each similar or different when the book opens?
Essay Topic 3Anne is the main character in Persuasion and she has very different opinions from most of the other characters. Use examples from the book to show how Anne views social status as opposed to how others in the book view it.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)