Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
Essay Topic 1
Is Anne affected by social standing? If so, in what ways? Use examples from the book to prove your point.
Essay Topic 2
Do you feel that Anne should have married Charles Musgrove, Mr. Elliot or Captain Wentworth? Use examples from the book to back up your choice. If you don't feel that she should have married any of the three, explain why.
Essay Topic 3
Mary and Charles play a large role in Anne's life, especially in the early part of the book. Explain how Anne relates to them. Do they listen to her? Does she help them? Does she feel caught in the middle? Use examples from the book to explain.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)