|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
2. As the family discusses Mr. Elliot, who arrives?
3. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
4. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
5. How does Anne feel about seeing everyone again?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The theme of marriage and union is strong in the book. Choose your favorite couple, besides Anne and Frederick, and describe their relationship. What makes them your favorite?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the three Elliot daughters at the end of the book with the way they were at the beginning of the book. Have any of them changed? If so, in what ways?
Essay Topic 3
Choose any of the following characters and describe whether or not you feel they change and, if so, in what ways:
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)