|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Elliot asks Anne to _____________________________.
(a) translate a French song
(b) translate an Italian poem
(c) translate an Italian song
(d) translate a French poem
2. What does Elizabeth interrupt the gathering to do?
(a) ask to speak to Anne privately
(b) invite everyone to a gathering at her house
(c) announce her engagement
(d) ask to speak to Henrietta privately
3. Mary and her husband go where with Mrs. Musgrove?
(a) the mountains
(b) Kellynch Hall
(d) the seashore
4. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
(a) much closer than before the concert
(b) more distant than before the concert
(c) the same as before the concert
(d) he totally ignores her
5. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Captain Benwick
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth is shocked by __________________________.
2. Mr. Elliot married his first wife for what reason, according to Mrs. Smith?
3. Who escorts Anne for the first half of her trip home after the gathering?
4. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
5. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)