|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth interrupt the gathering to do?
(a) announce her engagement
(b) ask to speak to Henrietta privately
(c) invite everyone to a gathering at her house
(d) ask to speak to Anne privately
2. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
(a) Anne has a stronger opinion of social standing than Mr. Elliot does.
(b) They have opposing views on literature.
(c) They both enjoy literature.
(d) Mr. Elliot has a stronger opinion of social standing than Anne does.
3. Mr. Elliot leaves Bath after he hears of ________________________.
(a) Sir Elliot's death
(b) Anne's engagement
(c) Elizabeth's engagement
(d) Mrs. Clay is moving away
4. With whom does Anne think that Captain Wentworth is in love?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Anne herself
5. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
(a) whether he is happy in Bath
(b) whether he is in love with Mrs. Clay
(c) whether he now respects Anne more
(d) whether he is in debt
Short Answer Questions
1. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
2. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
3. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
4. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
5. Mary is glad that Captain Wentworth is marrying Anne, rather than who?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)