|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne's father and sister disapprove of her going to see __________ instead of accepting the invitation from the royal cousin.
(a) Mrs. Smith
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Captain Wentworth
2. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
(a) Sir Elliot's point of view
(b) Lady Russell's point of view
(c) a neutral narrator
(d) Captain Wentworth's point of view
3. How does Anne feel about seeing everyone again?
(a) She wishes that Henrietta had not come.
(b) She wishes that Captain Benwick hadn't come
(c) She is excited and happy.
(d) She is overwhelmed by the large crowd.
4. Which holiday is fast approaching in Chapter 14?
(d) New Years
5. Frederick and Anne run into each other and Frederick offers Anne ______________.
(a) a necklace
(b) an apple
(c) an umbrella
(d) a book
Short Answer Questions
1. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
2. Anne denies what, when questioned by Mrs. Smith?
3. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
4. Mary is glad that Captain Wentworth is marrying Anne, rather than who?
5. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)