|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Elizabeth is interested in Mr. Elliot as a potential husband, in whom does Mr. Elliot seem more interested?
(b) Lady Russell
2. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
(b) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
(c) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
(d) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
3. The Crofts announce that they are going away for how long?
(a) a few months
(b) a week
(c) a few weeks
(d) a month
4. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to Kellynch hall
(b) to board a ship and go to sea
(c) to Bath
(d) to Uppercross
5. How does Anne feel about seeing everyone again?
(a) She is overwhelmed by the large crowd.
(b) She wishes that Henrietta had not come.
(c) She wishes that Captain Benwick hadn't come
(d) She is excited and happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Musgroves take a trip to visit __________.
2. What surprising reaction to Anne's father and sister have over her arrival?
3. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
4. Anne wants to visit Lady Russell to _________________________________.
5. Who has to reconcile herself to the fact that she judged Captain Wentworth wrongly?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)