|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
(b) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
(c) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
(d) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
2. How does Sir Elliot feel about Captain Wentworth and Anne marrying now?
(a) He cautions Captain Wentworth against it, but allows he and Anne to make up their own minds.
(b) He cautions Anne against it, but allows Anne to make up her own mind.
(c) He has no objections.
(d) He objects strongly.
3. What does Elizabeth now think of Captain Wentworth?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She thinks he is a liar and a thief.
(d) He seems like a person she should get to know.
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
(a) a dance with Mr. Elliot
(b) a simple conversation with Captain Wentworth
(c) Captain Wentworth asking Anne to dance
(d) a drink offered to her by Mr. Elliot
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that nothing would make her happier than to see Anne do what?
(a) become an artist
(b) stay with lady Russell forever
(c) marry a sailor
(d) become the next Lady Elliot to preside over Kellynch Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Elliot asks Anne to _____________________________.
2. Henrietta is now ___________________________.
3. Lady Russell strongly approves of whom?
4. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
5. Mary is glad that Captain Wentworth is marrying Anne, rather than who?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)