|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne has dreaded going _________.
(a) to Uppercross
(b) to Bath
(c) to visit Captain Benwick
(d) to Kellynch
2. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Harris
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Mrs. Jones
(d) Mrs. Woods
3. What does Anne find out was Captain Wentworth's true reason for coming to Bath?
(a) to conduct business
(b) to see Anne
(c) to see Elizabeth
(d) to escape a bad relationship
4. Anne thinks that Captain Wentworth never really loved which person?
5. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
(a) Sir Elliot's point of view
(b) Captain Wentworth's point of view
(c) Lady Russell's point of view
(d) a neutral narrator
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to reconcile herself to the fact that she judged Captain Wentworth wrongly?
2. Mary and her husband go where with Mrs. Musgrove?
3. Anne wants to visit Lady Russell to _________________________________.
4. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
5. Which holiday is fast approaching in Chapter 14?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)