|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Captain Benwick
2. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
3. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to Uppercross
(b) to Kellynch hall
(c) to board a ship and go to sea
(d) to Bath
4. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
5. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
(b) Mr. Elliot
(d) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth is shocked by __________________________.
2. The day after the concert Anne visits which person?
3. Who has to reconcile herself to the fact that she judged Captain Wentworth wrongly?
4. Frederick and Anne run into each other and Frederick offers Anne ______________.
5. Lady Russell strongly approves of whom?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)