|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Smith
(b) Mrs. Harris
(c) Mrs. Jones
(d) Mrs. Woods
2. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
(a) Lady Rydell
(b) Lady Dalrymple
(c) Lady Dayripple
(d) Lady Rindimple
3. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
(a) They have opposing views on literature.
(b) Mr. Elliot has a stronger opinion of social standing than Anne does.
(c) Anne has a stronger opinion of social standing than Mr. Elliot does.
(d) They both enjoy literature.
4. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(d) Lady Russell
5. Miss Hamilton is the former name of which person?
(a) Mrs. Musgrove
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Mrs. Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. The Elliots and Mrs. Clay attend a concert held by whom?
4. Mr. Elliot asks Anne to _____________________________.
5. What does Elizabeth interrupt the gathering to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)