|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth places what object in front of Anne?
(a) a piece of cake
(b) a rose
(c) a book
(d) a letter
2. What does Anne find out was Captain Wentworth's true reason for coming to Bath?
(a) to see Elizabeth
(b) to conduct business
(c) to escape a bad relationship
(d) to see Anne
3. Although Elizabeth is interested in Mr. Elliot as a potential husband, in whom does Mr. Elliot seem more interested?
(d) Lady Russell
4. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
(a) She has no real opinion on it.
(b) They are doing a horrible job keeping it up.
(c) Nobody could have kept it up better.
(d) They seem to be neglecting a few things, but it looks mostly good.
5. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Woods
(b) Mrs. Harris
(c) Mrs. Smith
(d) Mrs. Jones
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone thinks that Anne is Ill after what happens?
2. After two days at Uppercross, who comes to take Anne to the apartments on the grounds at Kellynch?
3. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
4. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
5. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)