|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
(a) fish with Mr. Elliot
(b) hate Mr. Elliot
(c) play cards with Mr. Elliot
(d) help Mr. Elliot financially
2. Mrs. Smith tells Anne that Mr. Elliot was once __________________________________.
(a) married to her daughter
(b) married to her neice
(c) like a son to her
(d) a good friend of Mrs. Smith's husband
3. Anne goes for a walk with __________ who recounts the engagement to her.
(a) Mrs. Croft
(b) Admiral Croft
(c) Mr. Wentworth
(d) Lady Russell
4. How does Anne feel about seeing everyone again?
(a) She is overwhelmed by the large crowd.
(b) She is excited and happy.
(c) She wishes that Henrietta had not come.
(d) She wishes that Captain Benwick hadn't come
5. What surprising reaction to Anne's father and sister have over her arrival?
(a) They ask her to leave.
(b) They seem indifferent.
(c) They are happy to see her.
(d) They ask her to stay at the house while they go on a trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel about Captain Wentworth and Anne marrying now?
2. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
3. Henrietta is now ___________________________.
4. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
5. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)