|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to reconcile herself to the fact that she judged Captain Wentworth wrongly?
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
(a) They are doing a horrible job keeping it up.
(b) Nobody could have kept it up better.
(c) They seem to be neglecting a few things, but it looks mostly good.
(d) She has no real opinion on it.
3. Lady Russell tells Anne that nothing would make her happier than to see Anne do what?
(a) marry a sailor
(b) become an artist
(c) become the next Lady Elliot to preside over Kellynch Hall
(d) stay with lady Russell forever
4. As the family discusses Mr. Elliot, who arrives?
(a) Mr. Elliot
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Benwick
5. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
(a) hate Mr. Elliot
(b) play cards with Mr. Elliot
(c) fish with Mr. Elliot
(d) help Mr. Elliot financially
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
2. Mary is glad that Captain Wentworth is marrying Anne, rather than who?
3. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)