|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Smith
(b) Mrs. Jones
(c) Mrs. Woods
(d) Mrs. Harris
2. Although Elizabeth is interested in Mr. Elliot as a potential husband, in whom does Mr. Elliot seem more interested?
(d) Lady Russell
3. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
(a) play cards with Mr. Elliot
(b) hate Mr. Elliot
(c) fish with Mr. Elliot
(d) help Mr. Elliot financially
4. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
(a) Captain Wentworth
5. Anne apologizes to Captain Wentworth for _____________________________.
(a) lying to him
(b) suspecting him of lying to her
(c) breaking their engagement years ago
(d) being unable to marry him now
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne find out was Captain Wentworth's true reason for coming to Bath?
2. Mary is glad that Captain Wentworth is marrying Anne, rather than who?
3. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
4. Mr. Elliot married his first wife for what reason, according to Mrs. Smith?
5. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)