|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
(a) Lady Dalrymple
(b) Lady Rindimple
(c) Lady Dayripple
(d) Lady Rydell
2. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
(b) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
(c) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
(d) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
3. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
(a) the Crofts
(b) Captain Wentworth
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
4. Anne denies what, when questioned by Mrs. Smith?
(a) Anne has turned down Mr. Elliot's proposal
(b) Anne and Captain Wentworth intend to marry.
(c) Anne has turned down Captain Wentworth again.
(d) Anne and Mr. Elliot intend to marry.
5. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
(a) She has no real opinion on it.
(b) Nobody could have kept it up better.
(c) They seem to be neglecting a few things, but it looks mostly good.
(d) They are doing a horrible job keeping it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
2. What does Anne find out was Captain Wentworth's true reason for coming to Bath?
3. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
4. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
5. Captain Wentworth places what object in front of Anne?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)