|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Benwick
2. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Harris
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Mrs. Woods
(d) Mrs. Jones
3. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to Kellynch hall
(b) to board a ship and go to sea
(c) to Uppercross
(d) to Bath
4. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Sir Walter Elliot
(b) Sir William Elliot
(c) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Mr. Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Elizabeth is interested in Mr. Elliot as a potential husband, in whom does Mr. Elliot seem more interested?
2. To what does Mrs. Smith tells Anne that Mr. Elliot led her family?
3. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
4. Anne apologizes to Captain Wentworth for _____________________________.
5. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)