|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth now think of Captain Wentworth?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She thinks he is a liar and a thief.
(d) He seems like a person she should get to know.
2. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
(d) Captain Wentworth
3. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Woods
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Mrs. Harris
(d) Mrs. Jones
4. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
(b) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
(c) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
(d) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
5. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
(b) Mr. Elliot, the heir
(d) Mr. Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne feel about seeing everyone again?
2. Captain Wentworth's group sees that Mr. Elliot fancies __________.
3. In the final chapter, the narration changes from Anne's point of view to ___________________________.
4. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
5. The Elliots and Mrs. Clay attend a concert held by whom?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)