|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He does not know about it.
(c) He disapproves.
(d) He approves.
2. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
3. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(b) Lady Russell
4. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He lost all of his money.
(b) He died.
(c) He married.
(d) He gained wealth.
5. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mrs. Adams
(b) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(c) Admiral Croft's wife
(d) Mrs. Clay
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
2. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Mary's home?
4. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
5. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the major event that happens in Chapter 12.
2. In Chapter 23, as he leaves the gathering, Captain Wentworth does what, with regard to Anne and what is the result?
3. Describe the first applicant to apply to rent Kellynch Hall.
4. Explain the event towards the end of Chapter 10 that causes Anne to believe that she finally understands Frederick.
5. Why does Sir Elliot choose to rent his house to the person that he chooses?
6. Explain what Elizabeth tells Anne in a letter, in Chapter 14.
7. Describe Captain Wentworth at the end of Chapter 4.
8. At her father's gathering, describe what Anne and Frederick talk about.
9. Explain what type of person Mr. Shepherd considers renting Kellynch Hall to and why.
10. Explain how Anne recalls her old relationship with Frederick.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)