|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
2. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
(b) Charles Hayter's house
(d) the Hardy's house
3. With whom is Anne in love?
4. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(c) Mr. Harville
5. When everyone takes a walk, which of these people does not go?
(d) Mrs. Clay
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
2. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
3. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
4. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
5. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sir Elliot choose to rent his house to the person that he chooses?
2. Explain what happens the day before the planned dinner at Uppercross that keeps Anne from attending.
3. How does Sir Elliot feel about naval officers?
4. Explain what Anne thinks are the cons of staying with Lady Russell rather than Mary.
5. How does Mr. Elliot react to news of Anne and Frederick's marriage?
6. Whom does Mary spot outside speaking to each other and what is unusual about it?
7. What does Anne overhear Frederick telling Louisa that hurts Anne?
8. Explain what Mrs. Smith tells Anne about the time when Mr. Elliot was a friend of the Smiths.
9. Explain what causes Anne to be overjoyed at the concert in Chapter 20.
10. Explain how Anne recalls her old relationship with Frederick.
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)