|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Anne in love?
2. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
(a) Mr. Hooper
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Mr. Hargrove
(d) Sir Elliot's heir
3. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
(a) 13 years
(b) 11 years
(c) 9 years
(d) 7 years
4. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
5. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Anne and Charles
(b) Anne and Lady Russell
(c) Mary and Charles
(d) Mary and Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to town to search for a surgeon?
2. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
3. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
4. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
5. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sir Elliot think of Elizabeth?
2. Explain the event towards the end of Chapter 10 that causes Anne to believe that she finally understands Frederick.
3. What does Anne overhear Frederick telling Louisa that hurts Anne?
4. Explain how the family decides to cut costs.
5. Explain how Anne feels about Lady Russell's view of Mr. Elliot and Mr. Elliot's view of Mrs. Clay.
6. What news does Anne receiv about Captain Benwick, in a letter from Mary and how does it make everyone feel?
7. Explain Anne and Lady Russell's opinions about whether or not Anne should marry Mr. Elliot.
8. Explain how the group feels about Captain Benwick.
9. Describe the major event that happens in Chapter 12.
10. Describe how Anne feels about her brother-in-law, Charles.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)