|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
2. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
3. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Kings Hall
(b) Kelly Hall
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) Lynch Hall
4. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(d) Lady Russell
5. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
2. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
3. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
4. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
5. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lady Russell feel about Mrs. Clay going to Bath in Anne's place?
2. Now that Anne and Captain Wentworth are in the same social circle, describe how they interact.
3. What is Anne's reaction when Mrs. Smith tells her about rumors that Anne and Mr. Elliot are to wed and how does Mrs. Smith respond?
4. What does Sir Elliot think of Elizabeth?
5. Describe the first applicant to apply to rent Kellynch Hall.
6. Explain what Anne thinks of staying at Uppercross.
7. What news does Anne receiv about Captain Benwick, in a letter from Mary and how does it make everyone feel?
8. How are Anne, Elizabeth and Mary different, according to Chapter 1?
9. Describe the meeting between Anne and Captain Wentworth in Chapter 7.
10. Explain what Elizabeth tells Anne in a letter, in Chapter 14.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)