|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(b) Admiral Croft's wife
(c) Mrs. Adams
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(b) Sir Elliot's
3. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Anne's sister
4. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
(a) Miss Andrews
(b) Mr. Raymond
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Lady Russell
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first applicant?
2. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
3. How many children does the admiral have?
4. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
5. With whom is Anne in love?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the final chapter, why does Sir Elliot not object to Anne marrying Frederick?
2. Describe the major event that happens in Chapter 12.
3. Explain how Anne feels about Lady Russell's view of Mr. Elliot and Mr. Elliot's view of Mrs. Clay.
4. Explain why Admiral Croft did not need to invite Frederick to Bath.
5. Explain how Anne recalls her old relationship with Frederick.
6. Describe what happens when Anne visits the Crofts on their first day at Kellynch Hall.
7. What does Anne overhear Frederick telling Louisa that hurts Anne?
8. In Chapter 23, as he leaves the gathering, Captain Wentworth does what, with regard to Anne and what is the result?
9. Explain how all of the Musgroves treat Anne.
10. Explain why Anne finds it hard to keep up with Lady Russell's musings about Anne's father and Elizabeth, after Anne moves to the apartments on the Kellynch grounds with her.
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)