1. The story opens by introducing this person.
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
6. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
7. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
8. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
9. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
This section contains 3,842 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)