|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
(a) rent Kellynch Hall
(b) give a note to Frederick for Anne
(c) let Anne stay with them
(d) bring Anne to visit Frederick
2. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They are very disrespectful of her.
(d) They take advantage of her kindness.
3. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Anne
(b) Lady Russell and Anne
(c) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(d) Anne and ELizabeth
4. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Mr. Richmond
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Simmons
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
2. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
3. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
4. What is Frederick's last name?
5. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)