|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He died.
(b) He gained wealth.
(c) He lost all of his money.
(d) He married.
2. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Sir Elliot
3. What is the name of Mary's home?
(a) Upperland Cottage
(b) Upbend Cottage
(c) Upton Cottage
(d) Uppercross Cottage
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She gives her orders all the time.
(c) She is especially fond of her.
(d) She hates her.
5. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
2. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
3. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
4. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
5. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)