|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a worse title.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Admiral is a better title.
(d) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
2. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He lost all of his money.
(b) He married.
(c) He died.
(d) He gained wealth.
3. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never been close to another man.
(b) She has loved several men.
(c) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(d) She married someone else.
4. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He died.
(b) He vanished
(c) He moved away unexpectedly.
(d) He married someone else.
5. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(a) the bible
(b) family history
(c) adventure stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
2. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
3. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
4. To whom does Sir Elliot agree to rent the house?
5. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)