Chapter 1, The Majestic Hotel and Chapter 2, End House
1. What is the first name of retired detective Poirot?
2. What is Poirot's nationality?
3. What is the name of Poirot's companion?
4. What is the companion's rank?
5. What is the name of the young woman Poirot meets after twisting his ankle?
6. What is the girl's unusual nickname?
7. What is the name of the woman's family home?
(a) Chester House.
(b) Chateau Peril.
(c) End House.
8. The woman is secretly engaged to which character?
9. What is the name of the hotel chosen by Poirot?
10. What is the name of the town?
(a) Black Pool.
(d) St. Loo.
11. Poirot recalls a recent case he had solved in the south of France. What is the name used to identify the case?
(a) Blue Train.
(b) French Bread.
(c) Red Door.
This section contains 2,504 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)