|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the local resistance leader?
2. What company was John Howard part of in 1942?
(a) C Company.
(b) A Company.
(c) T Company.
(d) D Company.
3. Where was Von Luck assigned in 1942?
(a) North Africa.
4. How far from the Pegasus Bridge did the gliders containing the Allied forced need to land according to the plan?
(a) 600 meters.
(b) 3000 meters.
(c) 20 meters.
(d) 400 meters.
5. Who remembered seeing a body near the cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
2. How many days did the bridge holding exercise given to Company D last?
3. Where was Hans A. Von Luck's headquarters?
4. According to the plan, who would relieve Howard after his mission was accomplished?
5. To whom did Georges and Theresa Gondree provide information?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was on duty at the canal bridge, and what happened to him according to Ambrose?
2. What did Howard learn about the explosives, and what did he not know in Chapter 5?
3. What did the British create in 1942 according to Chapter 2, D-Day Minus Two Years?
4. Who ran the cafe in town, and what did the Germans not know about them?
5. What happened to the platoon leaders according to Ambrose?
6. What did Howard do for Company D according to Ambrose?
7. What happened to the British airborne forces in 1943 according to Chapter 3, D-Day Minus One Year to D-Day Minus One Month?
8. What did Howard tell his men when Company D moved to Tarrant Rushton at the end of May?
9. What was the plan on which General Frederick Morgan worked according to Ambrose?
10. What did Poett tell Howard according to Ambrose?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)