|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Howard have access to the documentation concerning the plan?
(a) Whenever he wanted.
(b) Every week day.
(c) During business hours.
(d) On Thursday between 5 and 6 p.m.
2. Who remembered seeing a body near the cafe?
3. Where was Hans A. Von Luck's headquarters?
4. Where did the planners of the Allied invasion of Europe decide it would take place?
(d) Pas de Calais.
5. Who told Howard to developed his plan to take the bridges?
(a) Brigadier Poett.
(b) General Montgomery.
(c) General Gale.
(d) General Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank did Hans Schmidt hold in June,1944?
2. What did Howard decide must be taken out before firing any shot?
3. How many men were with Hickman when he arrived near the bridge?
4. What did Howard and the British commander do at five every evening in 1942?
5. Where would the 3rd Para Brigade drop according to Howard's orders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who ran the cafe in town, and what did the Germans not know about them?
2. What happened by 0021 hours according to Chapter 5?
3. What did Howard do with his troops in Chapter 4?
4. What was Howard doing to his men according to Ambrose and how did it end up helping them?
5. What did Howard discover from the reports and photos?
6. What did Poett tell Howard according to Ambrose?
7. What was Howard not allowed to do?
8. What happened at the river bridge at the start of Chapter 5?
9. Where was von Luck in 1942?
10. What did John Howard and some from Company D volunteer for in 1942?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)