1. What rank did Helmet Romer have on June 5, 1944, according to Chapter 1?
2. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
3. What canal did the Pegasus Bridge span?
4. What did George and Theresa Gondree do for a living?
They owned a cafe.
5. What language besides French did Theresa speak?
6. What language besides French did Georges speak?
7. To whom did Georges and Theresa Gondree provide information?
8. What rank did Hans Schmidt hold in June,1944?
9. Where was Hans Schmidt on the evening of June 5?
10. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
125th Panzer Grenadier Regiment.
This section contains 4,019 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)