|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, D-Day; 0600 to 1200 Hours, pgs. 128-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was fired by the bridge sentry after they spotted potential paratroops?
(a) A flare.
(b) An anti tank round.
(c) The anti air machine gun.
(d) A warning shot.
2. Where did the Gondrees spend the night according to Chapter 7, D-Day: 0600 to 1200 Hours?
(a) Treating wounded Allied soldiers.
(b) In their cellar.
(c) In their office.
(d) Serving German soldiers.
3. What information did Howard have access to?
(a) German prisoner reports.
(b) German forces estimates.
(c) Resistance reports of the area.
(d) Reconnaissance photos and topological reports of the area.
4. Who joined the resistance in 1942?
(a) Von Luck.
(b) The Gondrees.
(d) Julie Trousseau.
5. To whom did Georges and Theresa Gondree provide information?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Spaniards.
(c) The Allies.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Howard and his men hear near the canal bridge?
2. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
3. Who was the first allied soldier to die on D-Day?
4. Whose body was laying near the cafe?
5. When did the plan say the paratroopers should arrive at the bridges?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)