|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, D-Day; 0600 to 1200 Hours, pgs. 128-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were with Hickman when he arrived near the bridge?
(a) Four men.
(b) Two men.
(c) Five men.
(d) Three men.
2. What did the paratroopers think was happening at the bridges?
(a) Company D's capture.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) Light fighting.
3. What was Company D's function after they were relieved by the paratrooper Battalion?
(a) Intelligence Company.
(b) Reserve company.
(c) Left flank cover.
(d) Right flank cover.
4. Who took over patrolling duties at the bridges after their arrival?
(a) E Company.
(b) 5th Division.
(c) 6th Regiment.
(d) 7th Battalion.
5. How many planes provided air cover to the allied landing troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Howard to developed his plan to take the bridges?
2. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
3. How many platoon leaders were out of action after securing the bridges?
4. Who was with Major Smith when he was captured?
5. What was the 6th airborne doing in 1943?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)