|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 97-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language besides French did Theresa speak?
2. What rank did Helmet Romer have on June 5, 1944, according to Chapter 1?
3. What did Howard and the British commander do at five every evening in 1942?
(a) Allowed Company D to have its evening free.
(b) Chanted patriotic songs.
(c) Ate dinner.
(d) Watched a war movie.
4. What did Howard insist all the men in his company do?
(a) Participate in some kind of sport.
(b) Train at hand to hand combat every day.
(c) Watch war movies.
(d) Speak German.
5. When was most of the resistance at the Canal bridge subdued?
(a) 0021 hours.
(b) 0156 hours.
(c) 0056 hours.
(d) 0241 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hans A. Von Luck's headquarters?
2. How many divisions constituted the British airborne in 1943, according to Chapter 3?
3. What made the training ground Howard and its men trained on special?
4. How many platoon leaders were out of action after securing the bridges?
5. What did the members of the 6th airborne know would be coming sometime?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)