|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, D-Day: 0016 to 0026 Hours, pgs. 88-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Howard to developed his plan to take the bridges?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Montgomery.
(c) General Gale.
(d) Brigadier Poett.
2. Where was Von Luck assigned in 1942?
(b) North Africa.
3. What was the difference between the training regiment of the men and that of the officers?
(a) There was not a difference.
(b) The officers didn't need to be able to think quickly.
(c) The officers did not have to speak German.
(d) The officers didn't need to be physically fit.
4. How many fatalities were there because of the landing in glider #1?
5. What rank did Helmet Romer have on June 5, 1944, according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the 1st Airborne stationed in 1943?
2. Howard decided that _______________ would lead the platoon across the bridge.
3. Who was Von Luck commanding officer in 1942?
4. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
5. What did the members of the 6th airborne know would be coming sometime?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)