|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, D-Day Minus One Year to D-Day Minus One Month, pgs. 46-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company was John Howard part of in 1942?
(a) D Company.
(b) C Company.
(c) T Company.
(d) A Company.
2. What language besides French did Georges speak?
3. How many divisions constituted the British airborne in 1943, according to Chapter 3?
4. Who was Von Luck commanding officer in 1942?
5. Who developed the training program of Company D?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George and Theresa Gondree do for a living?
2. What were the men of Company D trained to do?
3. What division was Von Luck commanding in the fall of 1943?
4. How was the Allied war effort going in 1942, according to the start of Chapter 2?
5. How many days did the bridge holding exercise given to Company D last?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)