|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, D-Day Minus One Year to D-Day Minus One Month, pgs. 46-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Georges and Theresa Gondree provide information?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Allies.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Russians.
2. What were the men of Company D trained to do?
(a) Be strong at hand combat exclusively.
(b) Analyze the situation before making a decision.
(c) Report to their commanding officer before making a decision.
(d) Think quick and be physically fit.
3. Where was Von Luck assigned in 1942?
(a) North Africa.
4. What did John Howard volunteer for in 1942?
(a) Counter intelligence.
(b) Airborne paratroopers.
(c) Tank corp.
(d) Airborne glider forces.
5. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
(a) 10th Panzer Regiment.
(b) 1st Panzer Corp.
(c) 2nd Army.
(d) 125th Panzer Grenadier Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George and Theresa Gondree do for a living?
2. What was the difference between the training regiment of the men and that of the officers?
3. What bridges did General Gale decide should be taken intact?
4. What language besides French did Georges speak?
5. What role would the airborne division have during the invasion?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)