|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, D-Day Plus Three Months to D-Day Plus Fifty Years, pgs. 164-173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fatalities were suffered by the time Howard called for a platoon leader meeting?
2. Where did Von Luck Panzer move toward on June 6?
3. How many days did the bridge holding exercise given to Company D last?
(a) Three days.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two days.
4. Who was with Major Smith when he was captured?
(a) His second in command.
(b) His valet.
(c) His driver.
(d) His girlfriend.
5. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
(d) Vern Bonck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following his car accident, Howard was hospitalized until __________________.
2. When was Caen liberated?
3. Who relieved Company D at the end of June 6, 1944?
4. Where was Hans Schmidt on the evening of June 5?
5. What were Gardner, Bailey, Gray, and Parr trying to do at dawn on June 6th?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)