|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, D-Day Plus Three Months to D-Day Plus Fifty Years, pgs. 164-173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Brotheridge hit?
(a) The back.
(b) The hand.
(c) The neck.
(d) The leg.
2. When did Howard have access to the documentation concerning the plan?
(a) Whenever he wanted.
(b) During business hours.
(c) On Thursday between 5 and 6 p.m.
(d) Every week day.
3. What happened at dawn on June 6th?
(a) Bombing of Hiroshima.
(b) The end of the fighting in North Africa.
(c) The seaborne invasion.
(d) The loss of Sicily.
4. What did Howard and his men hear near the canal bridge?
(a) German tanks.
(b) French resistance members.
(c) Their relief.
(d) German infantry.
5. When did Howard retire?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
2. What did the members of the 6th airborne know would be coming sometime?
3. What did the British paratroopers find in the tunnels?
4. What direction did Howard and his men start moving after being relieved?
5. How long after the capture of the bridges did Howard anticipate the paratroopers would start to land according to Chapter 6, D-Day: 0026-0600 Hours?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)