Chapter 1, D-Day: 0000 to 0015 Hours, pgs. 15-29
1. What rank did Helmet Romer have on June 5, 1944, according to Chapter 1?
2. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
(b) Vern Bonck.
3. What canal did the Pegasus Bridge span?
4. What did George and Theresa Gondree do for a living?
(a) They owned a cafe.
(b) They were potato farmers.
(c) They owned a sewing shop.
(d) They were shoe manufacturers.
5. What language besides French did Theresa speak?
6. What language besides French did Georges speak?
7. To whom did Georges and Theresa Gondree provide information?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Spaniards.
(c) The Allies.
(d) The Russians.
8. What rank did Hans Schmidt hold in June,1944?
9. Where was Hans Schmidt on the evening of June 5?
10. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
(a) 2nd Army.
(b) 1st Panzer Corp.
(c) 10th Panzer Regiment.
(d) 125th Panzer Grenadier Regiment.
This section contains 4,019 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)