|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(c) Tear gas.
(d) Land mines.
2. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
(a) It is bullshit.
(b) It is astoundingly accurate.
(c) It is helpful.
(d) It is annoying.
3. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Yen and Wall.
(b) Yen and Jones.
(c) Jones and Jin.
(d) Tower and Yen.
4. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(b) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
5. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) In the groin.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) On the knee.
(d) In the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
2. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
3. What does Pavlo tell Ardell to do after Ardell calls him a fool?
4. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
5. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)