|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(b) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(c) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(d) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
3. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
(a) That it is his mother.
(b) That Joanna does not care.
(c) That Joanna is dead.
(d) That is is Ardell.
4. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the groin.
(d) On the knee.
5. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His chest.
(b) His legs.
(c) His back.
(d) His face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
4. Who does Ardell specify didn't grieve over Pavlo's death?
5. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)