|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
(a) A creature in his chest.
(b) How he wants to come home.
(c) How much he misses her.
(d) How he thinks she's cheating on him.
2. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Having a girlfriend.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Being in the army.
(d) Being promoted.
3. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
(b) He punches Pavlo in the face.
(c) He orders a round for the house.
(d) He jokes about her kids.
4. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can touch his rifle.
(b) If he can shoot his rifle.
(c) If he can have Yen next.
(d) If he can get back to combat.
5. As Pavlo is lowered into his coffin, what does he suddenly realize?
(a) That he can see.
(b) That Joanna loved him.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That his mother never loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Towers say a soldier did once after getting his rifle shot out of his hands?
3. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
4. How does Ardell tell Pavlo that Parham died?
5. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)