|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hangs up the phone?
(d) Pavlo's mother.
2. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
3. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's joking.
(b) That he's a fake.
(c) That he's crazy.
(d) That he's a wimp.
4. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) A marine.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A slave.
(d) A fisherman.
5. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The laziness of the trainees.
(b) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(c) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(d) The way one must use a bayonet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose unit is Wall from?
2. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
3. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
4. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
5. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)