|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
2. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How hot it is there.
(b) How difficult it was to get a job there.
(c) How cold it is there.
(d) How Georgia seems so far away now.
3. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His chest.
(b) His back.
(c) His face.
(d) His legs.
4. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He punches Pavlo in the face.
(b) He orders a round for the house.
(c) He jokes about her kids.
(d) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
5. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The laziness of the trainees.
(b) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(c) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(d) The way one must use a bayonet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Ardell say Pavlo can do after getting two wounds?
4. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
5. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)