|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
(a) Having a family.
(b) Having Joanna.
(c) Growing old.
2. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(b) Screaming for Joanna.
(c) Lifting Parham's body.
(d) Taking a sedative.
3. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
(a) A beggar.
(b) An elderly farmer.
(c) A child.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
(a) He wants to be a sniper.
(b) He wants out of the army.
(c) He loves Joanna.
(d) He loves Yen.
5. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
(b) Captain Miller.
(c) Corporal Hendrix.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
4. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
5. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)