|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Lifting Parham's body.
(b) Taking a sedative.
(c) Screaming for Joanna.
(d) Killing the two Vietnamese.
2. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
3. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That war is everywhere.
(b) That sex is fun.
(c) That he is a man.
(d) That he is alive.
4. Who closes the lid of Pavlo's coffin?
(d) Pavlo's mother.
5. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
(a) A baby.
(b) A satchel.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
2. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
3. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
4. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
5. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)