|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 4, Ardell asks Pavlo how many times he's . . .
(a) Been with a woman.
(b) Seen the North Star.
(c) Run away.
(d) Fought himself.
2. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
(a) A box.
(b) A long letter.
(c) A birthday card.
(d) A Christmas card.
3. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A slave.
(d) A marine.
4. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
(a) Bring home their unit.
(c) Stay steady.
5. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(b) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(c) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(d) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose unit is Wall from?
2. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
3. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
4. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)