|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) What the new rifle was for.
(b) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(c) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(d) When he is going to kill himself.
2. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(c) He's carried too many times to remember.
(d) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
3. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(c) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(d) Their lazy attitudes.
4. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That he would do it again.
(c) That it's all shit.
(d) That he would never do it again.
5. Whose unit is Wall from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
2. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
3. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
4. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
5. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)