|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) A marine.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A slave.
(d) A fisherman.
3. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He punches Pavlo in the face.
(b) He jokes about her kids.
(c) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
(d) He orders a round for the house.
4. Who does Ardell specify didn't grieve over Pavlo's death?
5. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
4. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
5. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)