|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
2. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it with courage.
(b) That you should treat it like a woman.
(c) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(d) That you should treat it like your car.
3. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Radioing for help.
(b) Flying home.
(c) Killing the enemy.
(d) Taking an order at a restaurant.
4. How was the bed-ridden man injured?
(a) He was shot while trying to escape a POW camp.
(b) He fell off a ladder in the barracks.
(c) He stepped on a mine.
(d) He was ambushed by Vietcong.
5. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(b) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
2. In Act 2, Part 4, Ardell asks Pavlo how many times he's . . .
3. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
4. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
5. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)