|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
(b) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(c) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
(d) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
3. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It is bullshit.
(c) It is helpful.
(d) It is astoundingly accurate.
4. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That war is everywhere.
(b) That he is a man.
(c) That sex is fun.
(d) That he is alive.
5. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Having a girlfriend.
(c) Being in the army.
(d) Being promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
2. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
3. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who hangs up the phone?
5. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)