|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Going home.
(b) Loving beautiful women.
(c) Running from fears.
(d) Army life.
2. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(b) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
3. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(b) That you should treat it with courage.
(c) That you should treat it like a woman.
(d) That you should treat it like your car.
4. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
5. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
2. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
3. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
4. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
5. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)