|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) On the knee.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the groin.
(d) In the stomach.
2. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He shoved in by Kress.
(b) He is called in by a barker.
(c) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(d) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
3. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He orders a round for the house.
(b) He jokes about her kids.
(c) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
(d) He punches Pavlo in the face.
4. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(b) Mamasan and Jones.
(c) Yen and Pavlo.
(d) Jones and Yen,
5. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It melts.
(b) It burns.
(c) It's not thick enough.
(d) It tears.
6. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
7. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
8. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
(a) He loves Yen.
(b) He wants to be a sniper.
(c) He wants out of the army.
(d) He loves Joanna.
9. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Began crying.
(c) Hugged Pavlo.
(d) Pulled a knife.
10. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
11. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like your car.
(b) That you should treat it like a woman.
(c) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(d) That you should treat it with courage.
12. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Gag him.
(c) Ask his name.
(d) Kick him.
13. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Lifting Parham's body.
(b) Screaming for Joanna.
(c) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(d) Taking a sedative.
15. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
2. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
3. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
5. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)