|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
(a) That it's all shit.
(b) That he would do it again.
(c) That it was fun.
(d) That he would never do it again.
3. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Mickey has seen her.
(c) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(d) If Mickey knew about her death,
4. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A handgun.
(d) A rope.
5. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How good it is.
(b) How strange it is.
(c) How funny it seems.
(d) How terrible it is.
6. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(d) How to take care of a chest wound.
7. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Jones and Yen,
(b) Yen and Pavlo.
(c) Mamasan and Jones.
(d) Pavlo and Mamasan.
8. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
(b) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(c) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(d) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
9. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Yen and Wall.
(b) Yen and Jones.
(c) Tower and Yen.
(d) Jones and Jin.
10. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(b) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
(c) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
(d) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
11. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
(a) Corporal Hendrix.
(c) Captain Miller.
12. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like a woman.
(b) That you should treat it like your car.
(c) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(d) That you should treat it with courage.
13. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
(a) A satchel.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baby.
(d) A knife.
14. What does Pavlo feel about having assaulted Wall?
15. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
2. Whose unit is Wall from?
3. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
4. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
5. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)