|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His face.
(b) His chest.
(c) His back.
(d) His legs.
2. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(d) The cleanliness of the toilets.
3. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
4. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can have Yen next.
(b) If he can shoot his rifle.
(c) If he can touch his rifle.
(d) If he can get back to combat.
5. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
(a) In a department store.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a post office.
(d) In a jewelry shop.
6. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Mamasan and Jones.
(b) Jones and Yen,
(c) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(d) Yen and Pavlo.
7. In Act 2, Part 4, Ardell asks Pavlo how many times he's . . .
(a) Fought himself.
(b) Been with a woman.
(c) Run away.
(d) Seen the North Star.
8. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Having a girlfriend.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Being promoted.
(d) Being in the army.
9. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(b) That he is sorry for what happened.
(c) That he was looking for him.
(d) That he is no longer on the front line.
10. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
11. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(b) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(c) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(d) He's carried too many times to remember.
12. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
(a) That he misses Joanna.
(c) That war is insane.
(d) That war is fun.
13. What does Pavlo have to say to Ardell about his wounds?
(a) He wants more.
(b) They felt good.
(c) They don't matter.
(d) They were helpful.
14. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
15. Who asks Pavlo about how it feels to be a mindless robot?
(c) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
2. Who does Ardell specify didn't grieve over Pavlo's death?
3. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
4. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
5. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)