|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(b) Tear gas.
(d) Land mines.
2. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It melts.
(b) It burns.
(c) It's not thick enough.
(d) It tears.
3. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(b) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(c) The laziness of the trainees.
(d) The way one must use a bayonet.
4. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
5. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
(a) Growing old.
(b) Having a family.
(d) Having Joanna.
6. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How women love their men.
(b) How men cheat on women.
(c) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(d) How women are cheating.
7. What does Pavlo's mother say about Joanna over the phone?
(a) That she does not exist.
(b) That she is pregnant with Pavlo's baby.
(c) That she is in Connecticut and probably pregnant.
(d) That she and Joanna are the same person.
8. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
(a) Stay steady.
(d) Bring home their unit.
9. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Being in the army.
(b) Having a girlfriend.
(c) Being promoted.
(d) Getting a job.
10. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Mamasan and Jones.
(b) Yen and Pavlo.
(c) Jones and Yen,
(d) Pavlo and Mamasan.
11. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Screaming for Joanna.
(b) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(c) Taking a sedative.
(d) Lifting Parham's body.
12. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
13. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
14. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
(b) Corporal Hendrix.
(d) Captain Miller.
15. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That he was looking for him.
(b) That he is sorry for what happened.
(c) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(d) That he is no longer on the front line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
3. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
4. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
5. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)