|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
(a) A good time.
(b) An STD.
(c) 100 bucks.
(d) A special moment.
2. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(b) When he is going to kill himself.
(c) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(d) What the new rifle was for.
3. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) In the groin.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) On the knee.
(d) In the face.
4. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
5. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
(b) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(c) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(d) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
6. What does Pavlo have to say to Ardell about his wounds?
(a) They were helpful.
(b) They felt good.
(c) He wants more.
(d) They don't matter.
7. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A marine.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A slave.
8. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it calls him.
(b) Because he's done nothing in it.
(c) Because he can't live without it.
(d) Because it's his identity.
9. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
10. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A suit.
(b) Full combat gear.
(c) His underwear.
(d) A gas mask.
11. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
(b) That war is insane.
(c) That he misses Joanna.
(d) That war is fun.
12. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can touch his rifle.
(b) If he can shoot his rifle.
(c) If he can get back to combat.
(d) If he can have Yen next.
13. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(b) He shoved in by Kress.
(c) He is called in by a barker.
(d) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
14. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Land mines.
(c) Tear gas.
15. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Ardell to do after Ardell calls him a fool?
2. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
3. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
4. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
5. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)