|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose unit is Wall from?
2. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(b) The way one must use a bayonet.
(c) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(d) The laziness of the trainees.
3. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
(a) A special moment.
(b) A good time.
(c) 100 bucks.
(d) An STD.
4. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He climbs a nearby tree.
(b) He gets caught in gunfire.
(c) He falls into fits of laughter.
(d) He has a flashback of childhood.
5. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
(b) That war is fun.
(c) That he misses Joanna.
(d) That war is insane.
6. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A rope.
(d) A switchblade.
7. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) In the groin.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) On the knee.
(d) In the face.
8. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It tears.
(b) It burns.
(c) It melts.
(d) It's not thick enough.
9. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Attempting escape.
(b) Killing people.
(c) Lying in court.
(d) Being a spy,
10. What does Pavlo feel about having assaulted Wall?
11. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(c) He's carried too many times to remember.
(d) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
12. Who does Ardell specify didn't grieve over Pavlo's death?
13. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
(b) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(c) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
(d) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
14. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Administer drugs in your sleep.
(b) Torture you to get information.
(c) Take a prostitute hostage and find out where you are.
(d) Brainwash soldiers into turning on their buddies.
15. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like a woman.
(b) That you should treat it like your car.
(c) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(d) That you should treat it with courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
4. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
5. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)