|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Being a spy,
(b) Attempting escape.
(c) Lying in court.
(d) Killing people.
2. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Yen and Jones.
(b) Tower and Yen.
(c) Jones and Jin.
(d) Yen and Wall.
3. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
(a) Radio for help.
(b) Find the North Star.
(c) Dig a hole.
(d) Call his unit.
4. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
(a) That he is not a sergeant.
(b) That he is human.
(c) That he is not a corporal.
(d) That he is not a captain.
5. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A handgun.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A rope.
(d) A rifle.
6. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
7. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it with courage.
(b) That you should treat it like your car.
(c) That you should treat it like a woman.
(d) That you should treat it like your pecker.
8. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Army life.
(b) Running from fears.
(c) Going home.
(d) Loving beautiful women.
9. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Jones and Yen,
(b) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(c) Mamasan and Jones.
(d) Yen and Pavlo.
10. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Too many times.
11. What does Ardell say Pavlo can do after getting two wounds?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Spend a month in the hospital.
(c) Go home.
(d) Be moved off the front line.
12. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) On the knee.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the groin.
13. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
14. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
(a) In a post office.
(b) In a jewelry shop.
(c) In a department store.
(d) In a church.
15. What does Pavlo's mother say about Joanna over the phone?
(a) That she is in Connecticut and probably pregnant.
(b) That she is pregnant with Pavlo's baby.
(c) That she does not exist.
(d) That she and Joanna are the same person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
2. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
3. How was the bed-ridden man injured?
4. Whose unit is Wall from?
5. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)