|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Full combat gear.
(b) A suit.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) His underwear.
2. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Lifting Parham's body.
(b) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(c) Screaming for Joanna.
(d) Taking a sedative.
3. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like your car.
(b) That you should treat it with courage.
(c) That you should treat it like a woman.
(d) That you should treat it like your pecker.
5. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That he is no longer on the front line.
(b) That he is sorry for what happened.
(c) That he was looking for him.
(d) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
6. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it's his identity.
(b) Because it calls him.
(c) Because he's done nothing in it.
(d) Because he can't live without it.
7. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Running from fears.
(b) Army life.
(c) Loving beautiful women.
(d) Going home.
8. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
(b) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
(c) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(d) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
9. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A rope.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A switchblade.
10. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(b) That the bodies will be taken home.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
11. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
12. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(b) Yen and Pavlo.
(c) Jones and Yen,
(d) Mamasan and Jones.
13. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
14. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(b) He is called in by a barker.
(c) He shoved in by Kress.
(d) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
15. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Administer drugs in your sleep.
(b) Brainwash soldiers into turning on their buddies.
(c) Torture you to get information.
(d) Take a prostitute hostage and find out where you are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
2. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
3. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
4. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
5. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)