|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He has a flashback of childhood.
(b) He gets caught in gunfire.
(c) He falls into fits of laughter.
(d) He climbs a nearby tree.
2. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Too many times.
4. What does Pavlo feel about having assaulted Wall?
5. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How good it is.
(b) How terrible it is.
(c) How strange it is.
(d) How funny it seems.
6. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's joking.
(b) That he's a wimp.
(c) That he's crazy.
(d) That he's a fake.
7. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
8. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can touch his rifle.
(b) If he can have Yen next.
(c) If he can shoot his rifle.
(d) If he can get back to combat.
9. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
(a) Pulled a knife.
(b) Hugged Pavlo.
(c) Began crying.
(d) Ran away.
10. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
(a) 100 bucks.
(b) A good time.
(c) An STD.
(d) A special moment.
11. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Lying in court.
(b) Attempting escape.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Being a spy,
12. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
(b) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
(c) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(d) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
13. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
(b) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(c) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(d) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
14. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(d) The cleanliness of the toilets.
15. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
(a) That he misses Joanna.
(c) That war is insane.
(d) That war is fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
2. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
3. What does Ardell say Pavlo can do after getting two wounds?
4. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
5. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)