|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Lying in court.
(b) Killing people.
(c) Attempting escape.
(d) Being a spy,
2. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
(a) That he is not a sergeant.
(b) That he is not a captain.
(c) That he is human.
(d) That he is not a corporal.
3. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That it's all shit.
(c) That he would do it again.
(d) That he would never do it again.
4. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Taking an order at a restaurant.
(b) Killing the enemy.
(c) Flying home.
(d) Radioing for help.
5. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Yen and Jones.
(b) Yen and Wall.
(c) Tower and Yen.
(d) Jones and Jin.
6. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
7. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
8. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) A box.
(d) A Christmas card.
9. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(b) Tear gas.
(c) Land mines.
10. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
11. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Too many times.
12. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Mickey has seen her.
(c) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(d) If Mickey knew about her death,
13. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How funny it seems.
(b) How terrible it is.
(c) How strange it is.
(d) How good it is.
14. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That he is a man.
(b) That war is everywhere.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That sex is fun.
15. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His wallet and clothes.
(b) His clothes and rifle.
(c) His wallet and rifle.
(d) His rifle and watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
2. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
4. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)