|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How difficult it was to get a job there.
(b) How Georgia seems so far away now.
(c) How hot it is there.
(d) How cold it is there.
2. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
(a) That he would never do it again.
(b) That it's all shit.
(c) That it was fun.
(d) That he would do it again.
3. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
4. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How strange it is.
(b) How good it is.
(c) How terrible it is.
(d) How funny it seems.
5. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(b) The way one must use a bayonet.
(c) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(d) The laziness of the trainees.
6. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
7. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
(a) Call his unit.
(b) Dig a hole.
(c) Radio for help.
(d) Find the North Star.
8. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
9. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
10. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
(a) It is bullshit.
(b) It is astoundingly accurate.
(c) It is helpful.
(d) It is annoying.
11. What does Ardell say Pavlo can do after getting two wounds?
(a) Spend a month in the hospital.
(b) Go home.
(c) Be moved off the front line.
(d) Kill himself.
12. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
(a) He loves Joanna.
(b) He wants to be a sniper.
(c) He loves Yen.
(d) He wants out of the army.
13. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His back.
(b) His legs.
(c) His face.
(d) His chest.
14. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
15. What does Yen believe about Wall, thus refusing to sleep with him?
(a) That he is married and has several children.
(b) That he has an STD.
(c) That he is crazy.
(d) That he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
4. What does Pavlo have to say to Ardell about his wounds?
5. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)