|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A box.
(c) A birthday card.
(d) A Christmas card.
2. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
3. How many days does Ardell say it took for Pavlo to die?
(a) Fifteen days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Ten days.
4. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(b) Tear gas.
(c) Land mines.
5. What does Pavlo's mother say about Joanna over the phone?
(a) That she is in Connecticut and probably pregnant.
(b) That she and Joanna are the same person.
(c) That she is pregnant with Pavlo's baby.
(d) That she does not exist.
6. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
7. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(b) How to take care of a chest wound.
(c) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(d) Their lazy attitudes.
8. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
9. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like a woman.
(b) That you should treat it like your car.
(c) That you should treat it with courage.
(d) That you should treat it like your pecker.
10. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A satchel.
(d) A baby.
11. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Taking an order at a restaurant.
(b) Flying home.
(c) Radioing for help.
(d) Killing the enemy.
12. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
(a) Call his unit.
(b) Find the North Star.
(c) Dig a hole.
(d) Radio for help.
13. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How men cheat on women.
(b) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(c) How women are cheating.
(d) How women love their men.
14. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can have Yen next.
(b) If he can touch his rifle.
(c) If he can get back to combat.
(d) If he can shoot his rifle.
15. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
(a) That he is not a captain.
(b) That he is not a sergeant.
(c) That he is not a corporal.
(d) That he is human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who runs the harem?
2. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
3. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
4. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
5. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)