|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
(a) That he is not a sergeant.
(b) That he is not a captain.
(c) That he is human.
(d) That he is not a corporal.
2. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
(b) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(c) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(d) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
3. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Mamasan and Jones.
(b) Yen and Pavlo.
(c) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(d) Jones and Yen,
4. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How terrible it is.
(b) How strange it is.
(c) How good it is.
(d) How funny it seems.
5. What is the name of the woman who runs the harem?
6. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(b) How women love their men.
(c) How women are cheating.
(d) How men cheat on women.
7. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It burns.
(b) It tears.
(c) It melts.
(d) It's not thick enough.
8. What does Pavlo tell Ardell to do after Ardell calls him a fool?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Go away.
(c) Eat dirt.
(d) Anti up.
9. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That he is no longer on the front line.
(b) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(c) That he is sorry for what happened.
(d) That he was looking for him.
10. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His wallet and clothes.
(b) His rifle and watch.
(c) His wallet and rifle.
(d) His clothes and rifle.
11. How was the bed-ridden man injured?
(a) He stepped on a mine.
(b) He was shot while trying to escape a POW camp.
(c) He fell off a ladder in the barracks.
(d) He was ambushed by Vietcong.
12. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Mickey knew about her death,
(c) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(d) If Mickey has seen her.
13. Who asks Pavlo about how it feels to be a mindless robot?
(c) A girl.
14. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
(b) He orders a round for the house.
(c) He punches Pavlo in the face.
(d) He jokes about her kids.
15. Who hangs up the phone?
(d) Pavlo's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
2. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
4. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
5. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)