|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(b) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(c) When he is going to kill himself.
(d) What the new rifle was for.
2. As Pavlo is lowered into his coffin, what does he suddenly realize?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That his mother never loved him.
(c) That he can see.
(d) That Joanna loved him.
3. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
4. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He is called in by a barker.
(b) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
(c) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(d) He shoved in by Kress.
5. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
(a) A satchel.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baby.
(d) A gun.
6. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
7. Whose unit is Wall from?
8. What does Pavlo's mother say about Joanna over the phone?
(a) That she does not exist.
(b) That she and Joanna are the same person.
(c) That she is pregnant with Pavlo's baby.
(d) That she is in Connecticut and probably pregnant.
9. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(c) If Mickey has seen her.
(d) If Mickey knew about her death,
10. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
11. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) How enjoyable going home is.
(b) How wonderful death is.
(c) How tiring life is.
(d) How miserable army life is.
12. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
(c) Stay steady.
(d) Bring home their unit.
13. Who does Ardell specify didn't grieve over Pavlo's death?
14. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A rope.
(d) A handgun.
15. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
2. What does Ardell say about being back home?
3. What does Pavlo have to say to Ardell about his wounds?
4. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
5. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)