|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) How miserable army life is.
(b) How enjoyable going home is.
(c) How tiring life is.
(d) How wonderful death is.
2. What does Ardell say about being back home?
(a) How strange it is.
(b) How good it is.
(c) How funny it seems.
(d) How terrible it is.
3. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(b) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
4. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Administer drugs in your sleep.
(b) Take a prostitute hostage and find out where you are.
(c) Brainwash soldiers into turning on their buddies.
(d) Torture you to get information.
5. Where does Pavlo kick Wall?
(a) In the face.
(b) In the groin.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) On the knee.
6. Who is singing in the background in the middle of Act 2, Part 4?
7. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(b) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
(c) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
(d) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
8. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(b) How men cheat on women.
(c) How women love their men.
(d) How women are cheating.
9. Who hangs up the phone?
(b) Pavlo's mother.
10. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
11. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He has a flashback of childhood.
(b) He falls into fits of laughter.
(c) He gets caught in gunfire.
(d) He climbs a nearby tree.
12. What does Yen believe about Wall, thus refusing to sleep with him?
(a) That he is married and has several children.
(b) That he has an STD.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he is crazy.
13. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How difficult it was to get a job there.
(b) How hot it is there.
(c) How cold it is there.
(d) How Georgia seems so far away now.
14. How many days does Ardell say it took for Pavlo to die?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Fifteen days.
15. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
(a) Radio for help.
(b) Call his unit.
(c) Find the North Star.
(d) Dig a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are flirting as Pavlo enters the scene in Act 2, Part 5?
2. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
3. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
4. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
5. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)