|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose unit is Wall from?
2. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's a fake.
(b) That he's crazy.
(c) That he's joking.
(d) That he's a wimp.
3. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
4. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Land mines.
(c) Tear gas.
5. Who throws the grenade that kills Pavlo?
6. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(b) If Joanna was still alive.
(c) If Mickey has seen her.
(d) If Mickey knew about her death,
7. What does Tower say the enemy can do in the beginning scene of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Torture you to get information.
(b) Brainwash soldiers into turning on their buddies.
(c) Take a prostitute hostage and find out where you are.
(d) Administer drugs in your sleep.
8. What was Ardell's second marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) How enjoyable going home is.
(b) How wonderful death is.
(c) How tiring life is.
(d) How miserable army life is.
9. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Army life.
(b) Loving beautiful women.
(c) Running from fears.
(d) Going home.
10. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It burns.
(b) It tears.
(c) It's not thick enough.
(d) It melts.
11. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A suit.
(b) Full combat gear.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) His underwear.
12. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
13. What does Pavlo say while he is dying?
(b) That war is insane.
(c) That war is fun.
(d) That he misses Joanna.
14. What does Pavlo feel about having assaulted Wall?
15. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of while criticizing him for getting hurt by the enemy?
(a) That he is not a sergeant.
(b) That he is not a corporal.
(c) That he is human.
(d) That he is not a captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo realize after being shot by a sniper?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
3. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
4. Who hangs up the phone?
5. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)