|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. Who does Pierce say he is worried about while he is drunk talking with Pavlo?
3. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How cold it is there.
(b) How hot it is there.
(c) How Georgia seems so far away now.
(d) How difficult it was to get a job there.
4. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
(a) In a jewelry shop.
(b) In a department store.
(c) In a post office.
(d) In a church.
5. Whose unit is Wall from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
3. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
4. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
5. Who hangs up the phone?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)