|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Radioing for help.
(b) Killing the enemy.
(c) Flying home.
(d) Taking an order at a restaurant.
3. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(c) Army Boy.
(d) US Army.
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Sixteen years old.
5. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How hot it is there.
(b) How Georgia seems so far away now.
(c) How cold it is there.
(d) How difficult it was to get a job there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where and when does this story take place?
2. What does a Vietnamese do to Pavlo as he is standing with Parham's body?
3. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
4. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
5. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)