|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How women love their men.
(b) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(c) How men cheat on women.
(d) How women are cheating.
2. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
(a) Why he was attacked.
(b) Where he was supposed to go.
(c) What was going to happen next.
(d) Who was it thhat beat him up.
3. What does Pavlo do when he sees Pierce coming after being beaten up by the other trainees?
(a) Runs back to the barracks pretending to have forgotten something.
(b) Grabs a book and pretends to read.
(c) Stands up and salutes him.
(d) Begins to cry quietly.
4. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A half-sister and twin brother.
(b) A father and step-mother.
(c) A sister and half-brother.
(d) A mother and half-brother.
5. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Mickey knew about her death,
(c) If Mickey has seen her.
(d) If Joanna had said anything about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
2. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
3. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
4. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
5. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)