|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
(a) A child.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) An elderly farmer.
(d) A beggar.
2. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Going home.
(b) Loving beautiful women.
(c) Running from fears.
(d) Army life.
3. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) A slave.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A marine.
(d) A fisherman.
4. What does Pavlo feel about having assaulted Wall?
5. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the whistle blows?
2. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
4. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)