|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he was a bit crazy.
(b) That he just "knew."
(c) That he had ESP.
(d) That this was the way it should be.
2. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Towers and Ardell.
(b) Ardell and Kress.
(c) Kress and Parker.
(d) Towers and Parker.
3. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
4. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
(a) Get some rest.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) To put on his dress uniform.
5. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
(a) He puts her on Pavlo's lap.
(b) He orders a round for the house.
(c) He jokes about her kids.
(d) He punches Pavlo in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Ardell say it took for Pavlo to die?
2. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
3. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
4. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
5. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)