|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By denying it.
(b) By running out of the room for air.
(c) By agreeing with Ardell.
(d) By crying quietly.
2. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) Does he know who did it.
(b) If he enjoys killing.
(c) If he will go home.
(d) If he knows what happened.
3. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(b) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(c) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
(d) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Five years old.
5. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
(a) Stay steady.
(d) Bring home their unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
2. What weapon is Tower's instruction about to the trainees in Act 2, Part 5?
3. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
4. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
5. What does Pavlo repeat after rising from being dead under his sheet?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)