|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By running out of the room for air.
(b) By crying quietly.
(c) By agreeing with Ardell.
(d) By denying it.
2. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
3. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(c) Physical ability.
4. What does Pavlo tell Ardell to do after Ardell calls him a fool?
(a) Go away.
(b) Eat dirt.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Anti up.
5. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
(a) A baby.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A satchel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yen believe about Wall, thus refusing to sleep with him?
2. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
3. What does Towers say a soldier did once after getting his rifle shot out of his hands?
4. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
5. Where and when does this story take place?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)