|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
2. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His rifle and watch.
(b) His wallet and clothes.
(c) His clothes and rifle.
(d) His wallet and rifle.
3. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is so strange.
(c) Because it is so complicated.
(d) Because it doesn't make sense.
4. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A marine.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A slave.
5. How does Ardell tell Pavlo that Parham died?
(a) With honor.
(d) With no honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
3. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
4. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
5. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)