|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
(d) The corporal.
2. What weapon does Wall take out on Pavlo?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A rope.
3. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The trainees fight about what to do.
(b) The game abruptly ends.
(c) The trainees become confused.
(d) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
4. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(b) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(c) He's carried too many times to remember.
(d) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
5. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Kicked out of the army.
(b) Assigned to infantry.
(c) Given a new weapon.
(d) Promoted to Lieutenant
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
2. What is the occupation of the main character?
3. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
4. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
5. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)