|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How women love their men.
(b) How men cheat on women.
(c) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(d) How women are cheating.
2. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
3. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Full combat gear.
(b) A gas mask.
(c) A suit.
(d) His underwear.
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Pavlo Hummel.
(b) Division Five.
(c) Joanna Hummel.
(d) Pavlo Boy.
5. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
(a) Sing while he goes.
(b) Get him a soda.
(c) Forget it ever happened.
(d) Never come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
2. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
3. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
4. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)