|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
(a) How having a gun makes you weaker.
(b) How fun it is to be in the army.
(c) How they are only strong in numbers.
(d) How unfaithful women are when their men are at war.
2. Who asks Pavlo about how it feels to be a mindless robot?
(c) A girl.
3. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
4. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) A squad of army recruits enter.
(b) Pavlo runs out of the room.
(c) A messenger arrives.
(d) Ardell leaves the room.
5. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(d) The cleanliness of the toilets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
2. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
3. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
5. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)