|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(b) Satchel packets.
(c) Dresses, although men.
2. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo will be honored.
(b) That Pavlo is a girl.
(c) That Pavlo is stupid.
(d) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
3. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How women are cheating.
(b) How women love their men.
(c) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(d) How men cheat on women.
5. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(b) Yen and Pavlo.
(c) Jones and Yen,
(d) Mamasan and Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
2. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
3. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
5. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)