|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It's not thick enough.
(b) It tears.
(c) It burns.
(d) It melts.
2. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(b) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(c) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
(d) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
3. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo will be honored.
(b) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
(c) That Pavlo is a girl.
(d) That Pavlo is stupid.
4. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
(a) Jones and Yen,
(b) Mamasan and Jones.
(c) Pavlo and Mamasan.
(d) Yen and Pavlo.
5. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
(a) "The ability to listen."
(b) "The ability to kill."
(c) "The desire to destroy."
(d) "The spirit to kill."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
2. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
3. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
5. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)