|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who runs the harem?
2. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(d) How to take care of a chest wound.
3. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
(a) Pulling off Walls arm and legs.
(b) Shooting Pavlo in the head.
(c) Shooting everyone in the hospital.
(d) Pulling off Pavlo's arm and legs.
4. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
(a) That the person is his mother.
(b) That he is only seeing his face and not his heart.
(c) That it isn't Pavlo Hummel anymore.
(d) That Pavlo can't see beyond himself.
5. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get laid.
(b) Buy a new weapon.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Get a trip to Cambodia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
2. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
4. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
5. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)