|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) If he has killed.
(c) Where he thinks he's going.
(d) His age.
2. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) When he's leaving the army.
(b) Why he is in the army.
(c) What he wants to be in ten years.
(d) Whether he has any pride.
3. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(b) When he is going to kill himself.
(c) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(d) What the new rifle was for.
4. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(b) That the bodies will be taken home.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
5. Who pays Mamasan for Yen to be with Pavlo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo do when he sees Pierce coming after being beaten up by the other trainees?
2. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
5. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)