|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
(b) The trainees fight about what to do.
(c) The trainees become confused.
(d) The game abruptly ends.
2. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His brother.
(c) His lieutenant.
(d) His commanding officer.
3. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get laid.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Buy a new weapon.
(d) Find a wife.
4. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He shoved in by Kress.
(b) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
(c) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(d) He is called in by a barker.
5. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Runs him through weapons drill.
(b) Punches Pavlo.
(c) Tells him to go home.
(d) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
2. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
3. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
4. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)