|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(b) That he is sorry for what happened.
(c) That he is no longer on the front line.
(d) That he was looking for him.
2. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
3. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's mentally disturbed.
(b) That he's masturbating.
(c) That he's studying his dreams.
(d) That he's dreaming about his father.
4. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(d) Physical ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
2. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
3. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
4. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
5. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)