|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
(b) A blanket.
(c) A tarp.
(d) Dirty clothes.
2. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it doesn't make sense.
(b) Because it is so simple.
(c) Because it is so strange.
(d) Because it is so complicated.
3. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
(a) How he thinks she's cheating on him.
(b) How he wants to come home.
(c) A creature in his chest.
(d) How much he misses her.
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Find a wife.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Get laid.
(d) Buy a new weapon.
5. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
(a) He makes jokes about how dumb Pavlo is.
(b) He asks everyone to help.
(c) He tries to get Pierce to do something,
(d) He wins the game and asks Pavlo to join.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
2. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
3. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
4. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
5. What does a Vietnamese do to Pavlo as he is standing with Parham's body?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)