|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) Captain A.
(d) A stand-in messenger for the Sergeant.
2. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does a Vietnamese do to Pavlo as he is standing with Parham's body?
(a) Shoots Pavlo.
(b) Begs for medical help.
(c) Begs for money.
(d) Stabs Pavlo.
4. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By agreeing with Ardell.
(b) By crying quietly.
(c) By denying it.
(d) By running out of the room for air.
5. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
(a) A thief.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A liar.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
2. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
3. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
4. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
5. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)