|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he should just "move and do."
(b) That he is "Pavlo Motherhumping Hummel."
(c) That he "can't see anything."
(d) That he is "finished."
2. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Wanting to go MIA.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Stealing their money.
3. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(c) Their lazy attitudes.
(d) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to put on his gas mask .
(b) How to stay low to the ground.
(c) How to call for back-up.
(d) How to hold one's breath.
5. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He can't stand still without practicing.
(c) Someone told him to.
(d) In order to be a good soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
2. Who does Brisbey talk about throwing a robe off the end of a boat?
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
5. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)