|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(d) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
3. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(b) Screaming for Joanna.
(c) Lifting Parham's body.
(d) Taking a sedative.
4. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(b) He shoved in by Kress.
(c) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
(d) He is called in by a barker.
5. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) Where he thinks he's going.
(c) His age.
(d) If he has killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
2. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
3. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
4. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
5. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)