|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(b) New York.
2. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
(a) That he is brave.
(b) That people will laugh at Pavlo forever.
(c) That Pavlo will never be forgotten.
(d) That Pavlo looks great.
3. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His rifle and watch.
(b) His wallet and rifle.
(c) His clothes and rifle.
(d) His wallet and clothes.
4. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A liar.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A thief.
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Skipping drill.
(b) Telling on them for drinking.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Stealing their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
2. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
3. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
4. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
5. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)