|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To see and move.
(c) To run and move.
(d) To hear and know.
2. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Killing the two Vietnamese.
(b) Screaming for Joanna.
(c) Lifting Parham's body.
(d) Taking a sedative.
3. What does Pavlo's mother say about Joanna over the phone?
(a) That she is in Connecticut and probably pregnant.
(b) That she and Joanna are the same person.
(c) That she does not exist.
(d) That she is pregnant with Pavlo's baby.
4. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Skipping drill.
(b) Stealing their money.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Wanting to go MIA.
5. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
2. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
4. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
5. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)