|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want to see her go.
(b) He didn't want her seeing his father.
(c) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(d) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
2. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The trainees become confused.
(b) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
(c) The game abruptly ends.
(d) The trainees fight about what to do.
3. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) Someone told him to.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) He can't stand still without practicing.
(d) He is bored.
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Where he's from.
(b) How old is he.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) How many push-ups he can do.
5. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's mentally disturbed.
(b) That he's masturbating.
(c) That he's studying his dreams.
(d) That he's dreaming about his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
2. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
3. Who bargains over how much Yen will cost?
4. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
5. What is the name of the woman who runs the harem?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)