|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to put on his gas mask .
(b) How to call for back-up.
(c) How to hold one's breath.
(d) How to stay low to the ground.
2. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
3. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(b) Take off his jacket.
(c) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
4. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
(a) That Ardell was going to kill him.
(b) That Joanna had written to Pavlo.
(c) That Pavlo was about to be dead.
(d) That Pavlo killed another man.
5. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(b) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(c) The way one must use a bayonet.
(d) The laziness of the trainees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
2. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
3. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
4. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
5. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)