|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That sex is fun.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is a man.
(d) That war is everywhere.
2. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) Where he thinks he's going.
(b) If he knows what happened.
(c) His age.
(d) If he has killed.
3. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
(b) A blanket.
(c) Dirty clothes.
(d) A tarp.
4. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(a) Stand up.
(b) Lie down.
(d) Get out.
5. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
(a) He shoved in by Kress.
(b) He is pulled in by a prostitute.
(c) He is pulled in by a Vietnamese boy.
(d) He is called in by a barker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
2. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
4. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
5. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)