|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Punches Pavlo.
(b) Tells him to go home.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
2. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
(a) He is asked to "walk the plank."
(b) He gets thrown out of the barracks.
(c) He gets beaten up.
(d) He is given a sedative.
3. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That sex is fun.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That war is everywhere.
(d) That he is a man.
4. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That he is sorry for what happened.
(b) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(c) That he was looking for him.
(d) That he is no longer on the front line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
2. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
3. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
4. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
5. How is Pavlo brought into the bar for the final time?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)