|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it calls him.
(b) Because he's done nothing in it.
(c) Because he can't live without it.
(d) Because it's his identity.
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he just "knew."
(b) That he was a bit crazy.
(c) That he had ESP.
(d) That this was the way it should be.
4. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like your car.
(b) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(c) That you should treat it like a woman.
(d) That you should treat it with courage.
5. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
(a) A thief.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A liar.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
2. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
3. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
4. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
5. What is the name of the woman who runs the harem?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)