|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To see and move.
(b) To hear and know.
(c) To run and turn.
(d) To run and move.
2. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
(a) What Pavlo's mother would say.
(b) How ridiculous the situation is.
(c) How stupid Pavlo is.
(d) How good Pavlo looks.
3. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A Jewish man.
(b) A platoon of German Navy.
(c) A squad of German amory trucks.
(d) A German.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How men cheat on women.
(b) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(c) How women love their men.
(d) How women are cheating.
5. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) Does he know who did it.
(b) If he enjoys killing.
(c) If he will go home.
(d) If he knows what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
2. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
3. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
4. What is Pavlo wearing when Ardell shouts at him to get up from under the blanket?
5. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)