|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(c) Jumping jacks.
2. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it's his identity.
(b) Because he can't live without it.
(c) Because it calls him.
(d) Because he's done nothing in it.
3. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) The recreation hall.
(b) At a bar.
(c) During drill.
(d) The swimming pool.
4. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Kicked out of the army.
(b) Promoted to Lieutenant
(c) Given a new weapon.
(d) Assigned to infantry.
5. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) When he drank too much in high school.
(b) His uncle being executed.
(c) His mother's insanity.
(d) How he used to love fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
2. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
3. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
4. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
5. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)