|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
(a) Who was it thhat beat him up.
(b) Why he was attacked.
(c) Where he was supposed to go.
(d) What was going to happen next.
2. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(b) Lie down.
(c) Stand up.
(d) Get out.
3. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
4. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
(a) He has to take care of the furnace.
(b) He was not at fault.
(c) He will do it better than anyone else in the army.
(d) He does not feel well.
5. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) Whether he has any pride.
(b) Why he is in the army.
(c) What he wants to be in ten years.
(d) When he's leaving the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
2. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
3. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
4. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
5. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)