|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Crazy eights.
2. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(c) If Mickey knew about her death,
(d) If Mickey has seen her.
3. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To run and move.
(c) To hear and know.
(d) To see and move.
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That this was the way it should be.
(b) That he was a bit crazy.
(c) That he just "knew."
(d) That he had ESP.
5. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
(a) He wins the game and asks Pavlo to join.
(b) He asks everyone to help.
(c) He tries to get Pierce to do something,
(d) He makes jokes about how dumb Pavlo is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
2. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
3. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
4. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
5. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)