|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Lost his temper.
(b) Apologizes in another letter.
(c) Goes to a bar.
(d) Goes to church to pray.
2. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Eight years old.
3. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
(a) Snifffed airplane glue and slashed his wrist.
(b) Taken a bottle of sleeping pills and slashed his arm.
(c) Sniffed airplane glue and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(d) Slashed his wrist and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
4. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
5. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) How the fuss and noise is Pavlo's fault.
(b) That he was just sleeping.
(c) That he was waiting outside.
(d) That the trainees can't take care of themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
2. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
3. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
4. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
5. What happens after the whistle blows?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)