|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(c) Their lazy attitudes.
(d) The cleanliness of the toilets.
2. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Sixteen years old.
3. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(b) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(c) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(d) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Buy a new weapon.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Get laid.
5. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) Pavlo runs out of the room.
(b) Ardell leaves the room.
(c) A squad of army recruits enter.
(d) A messenger arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones do to Yen when he brings her to meet Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
3. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
4. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
5. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)