|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How hot it is there.
(b) How difficult it was to get a job there.
(c) How cold it is there.
(d) How Georgia seems so far away now.
2. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
(a) What Pavlo's mother would say.
(b) How stupid Pavlo is.
(c) How good Pavlo looks.
(d) How ridiculous the situation is.
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That this was the way it should be.
(b) That he had ESP.
(c) That he was a bit crazy.
(d) That he just "knew."
4. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Being in the army.
(b) Having a girlfriend.
(c) Being promoted.
(d) Getting a job.
5. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) His mother's insanity.
(b) When he drank too much in high school.
(c) His uncle being executed.
(d) How he used to love fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
2. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
3. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
4. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
5. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)