|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A repairman.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
2. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
(a) To announce his problem in the barracks.
(b) To fight back.
(c) To quit the army.
(d) To make friends with them.
3. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Being a spy,
(b) Lying in court.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Attempting escape.
4. What is happening in the barracks when Ardell first appears to find Pavlo near death?
(a) Pavlo is fighting with Kress.
(b) Kress is making fun of Pavlo.
(c) The trainees are making fun of Pavlo.
(d) The trainees are getting Pavlo to stand up.
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
2. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
3. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
4. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)