|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo is stupid.
(b) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
(c) That Pavlo will be honored.
(d) That Pavlo is a girl.
2. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(c) Doing push-ups.
3. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
(a) He looks for his wallet.
(b) He does not recognize them.
(c) He becomes agitated.
(d) He yells at them
4. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it doesn't make sense.
(b) Because it is so simple.
(c) Because it is so strange.
(d) Because it is so complicated.
5. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
(a) Refuses to go to formation.
(b) Asks Pierce not to go.
(c) Tries to pick a fight with Parker.
(d) Begins singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
2. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
4. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who does Pierce say he is worried about while he is drunk talking with Pavlo?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)