|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
(a) How his dad taught him to throw.
(b) How he would cover the granade with his body.
(c) How he might not live.
(d) How well his hometown baseball coach could throw.
2. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) His age.
(b) If he has killed.
(c) If he knows what happened.
(d) Where he thinks he's going.
3. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(d) Jumping jacks.
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Three years old.
5. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) Does he know who did it.
(b) If he knows what happened.
(c) If he enjoys killing.
(d) If he will go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
2. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
3. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
4. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
5. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)