|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to call for back-up.
(b) How to stay low to the ground.
(c) How to hold one's breath.
(d) How to put on his gas mask .
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(b) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(c) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(d) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
3. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
(b) Tells him to go home.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Punches Pavlo.
4. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A sister and half-brother.
(b) A mother and half-brother.
(c) A half-sister and twin brother.
(d) A father and step-mother.
5. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's dreaming about his father.
(b) That he's masturbating.
(c) That he's mentally disturbed.
(d) That he's studying his dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
2. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
3. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
4. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
5. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)