|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character?
(a) An American soldier.
(b) A ship hand.
(c) A Jewish Rabbi.
(d) An American spy.
2. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Five years old.
3. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(d) New York.
4. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(d) Jumping jacks.
5. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) His age.
(b) Where he thinks he's going.
(c) If he has killed.
(d) If he knows what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
3. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
4. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
5. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)