|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Ardell and Kress.
(b) Kress and Parker.
(c) Towers and Ardell.
(d) Towers and Parker.
3. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
(a) He does not recognize them.
(b) He yells at them
(c) He becomes agitated.
(d) He looks for his wallet.
4. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's masturbating.
(b) That he's mentally disturbed.
(c) That he's dreaming about his father.
(d) That he's studying his dreams.
5. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(b) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
(c) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(d) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
3. What happens after the whistle blows?
4. What is the occupation of the main character?
5. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)