|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it doesn't make sense.
(c) Because it is so strange.
(d) Because it is so complicated.
2. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Goes to a bar.
(b) Lost his temper.
(c) Goes to church to pray.
(d) Apologizes in another letter.
3. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
(a) To get a medic.
(b) To make up a story.
(c) To tell Ardell.
(d) To tell Towers.
4. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
5. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) Someone told him to.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He can't stand still without practicing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
3. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
5. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)