|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
(a) Get some rest.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) To put on his dress uniform.
2. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
(b) A tarp.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Dirty clothes.
3. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A squad of German amory trucks.
(b) A Jewish man.
(c) A German.
(d) A platoon of German Navy.
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Joanna Hummel.
(b) Division Five.
(c) Pavlo Hummel.
(d) Pavlo Boy.
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
2. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
5. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)