|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A Jewish man.
(b) A German.
(c) A squad of German amory trucks.
(d) A platoon of German Navy.
3. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
(a) He was not at fault.
(b) He will do it better than anyone else in the army.
(c) He has to take care of the furnace.
(d) He does not feel well.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(c) New York.
5. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
(a) He gets beaten up.
(b) He gets thrown out of the barracks.
(c) He is asked to "walk the plank."
(d) He is given a sedative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
2. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
3. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
4. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
5. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)