|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) Someone told him to.
(b) He can't stand still without practicing.
(c) In order to be a good soldier.
(d) He is bored.
3. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
(b) The game abruptly ends.
(c) The trainees fight about what to do.
(d) The trainees become confused.
4. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
(a) That he is only seeing his face and not his heart.
(b) That it isn't Pavlo Hummel anymore.
(c) That the person is his mother.
(d) That Pavlo can't see beyond himself.
5. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(b) Physical ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
2. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
3. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
5. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)