|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
2. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
(a) To tell Ardell.
(b) To make up a story.
(c) To tell Towers.
(d) To get a medic.
3. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
4. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(b) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(c) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
(d) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
5. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
(a) How good Pavlo looks.
(b) What Pavlo's mother would say.
(c) How stupid Pavlo is.
(d) How ridiculous the situation is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
2. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
3. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
4. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
5. Who does Pierce say he is worried about while he is drunk talking with Pavlo?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)