|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character?
(a) An American spy.
(b) An American soldier.
(c) A ship hand.
(d) A Jewish Rabbi.
2. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He is bored.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) Someone told him to.
(d) He can't stand still without practicing.
3. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
(a) He asks everyone to help.
(b) He tries to get Pierce to do something,
(c) He wins the game and asks Pavlo to join.
(d) He makes jokes about how dumb Pavlo is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
2. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
3. What happens after the whistle blows?
4. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
5. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)