|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How many push-ups he can do.
(b) Where he's from.
(c) How old is he.
(d) Why did he join the army.
3. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Begged for forgiveness.
(c) Took their weapons.
(d) Shot them dead.
4. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) At a bar.
(b) During drill.
(c) The swimming pool.
(d) The recreation hall.
5. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
2. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
3. What is the occupation of the main character?
4. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
5. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)