|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
3. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) Where he thinks he's going.
(c) His age.
(d) If he has killed.
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he just "knew."
(b) That this was the way it should be.
(c) That he had ESP.
(d) That he was a bit crazy.
5. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
(b) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(c) He didn't want to see her go.
(d) He didn't want her seeing his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
2. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
3. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)