|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(b) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
3. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Take off his jacket.
(b) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(c) Recite his general orders.
4. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A bartender.
5. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) Does he know who did it.
(b) If he will go home.
(c) If he knows what happened.
(d) If he enjoys killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character?
2. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
3. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
5. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)