|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(a) Dresses, although men.
(b) Satchel packets.
2. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A sister and half-brother.
(b) A half-sister and twin brother.
(c) A mother and half-brother.
(d) A father and step-mother.
3. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Where he's from.
(b) Why did he join the army.
(c) How many push-ups he can do.
(d) How old is he.
4. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
5. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
(b) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(c) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(d) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
3. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
4. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)