|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Why did he join the army.
(b) Where he's from.
(c) How old is he.
(d) How many push-ups he can do.
2. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(b) Jumping jacks.
3. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Division Five.
(b) Joanna Hummel.
(c) Pavlo Hummel.
(d) Pavlo Boy.
5. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He is bored.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) He can't stand still without practicing.
(d) Someone told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
3. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
4. What happens after the whistle blows?
5. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)