|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Apologizes in another letter.
(b) Lost his temper.
(c) Goes to a bar.
(d) Goes to church to pray.
2. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(b) Lie down.
(c) Get out.
(d) Stand up.
3. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(b) Army Boy.
(c) US Army.
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to hold one's breath.
(b) How to stay low to the ground.
(c) How to put on his gas mask .
(d) How to call for back-up.
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where and when does this story take place?
2. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
4. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
5. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)