|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
(a) That he has hope to survive.
(b) That he has a protective suit.
(c) That he should look for a cave/underground place.
(d) That he's completely helpless.
2. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(b) Army Boy.
(d) US Army.
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want to see her go.
(b) He didn't want her seeing his father.
(c) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(d) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
4. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Begged for forgiveness.
(b) Shot them dead.
(c) Spit in their faces.
(d) Took their weapons.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His commanding officer.
(b) His brother.
(d) His lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
2. What happens after the whistle blows?
3. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
4. What is the occupation of the main character?
5. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)