|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo is stupid.
(b) That Pavlo will be honored.
(c) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
(d) That Pavlo is a girl.
2. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(a) Satchel packets.
(d) Dresses, although men.
3. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(b) Take off his jacket.
(d) Recite his general orders.
4. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
5. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Kicked out of the army.
(b) Promoted to Lieutenant
(c) Assigned to infantry.
(d) Given a new weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
3. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
4. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
5. What is the occupation of the main character?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)