|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Assigned to infantry.
(b) Promoted to Lieutenant
(c) Given a new weapon.
(d) Kicked out of the army.
2. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How many push-ups he can do.
(b) How old is he.
(c) Where he's from.
(d) Why did he join the army.
3. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Runs him through weapons drill.
(b) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
(c) Tells him to go home.
(d) Punches Pavlo.
4. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His commanding officer.
(c) His brother.
(d) His lieutenant.
5. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(b) Buy a new weapon.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Get laid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
2. Where does Ardell say he's from?
3. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
5. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)