|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) If he will go home.
(b) If he enjoys killing.
(c) Does he know who did it.
(d) If he knows what happened.
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Took their weapons.
(c) Begged for forgiveness.
(d) Shot them dead.
3. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(d) Doing push-ups.
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) What he wants to be in ten years.
(b) When he's leaving the army.
(c) Whether he has any pride.
(d) Why he is in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
2. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
3. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
4. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)