|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
2. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
3. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He can't stand still without practicing.
(b) Someone told him to.
(c) He is bored.
(d) In order to be a good soldier.
4. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) Pavlo runs out of the room.
(b) A squad of army recruits enter.
(c) A messenger arrives.
(d) Ardell leaves the room.
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(a) Satchel packets.
(b) Dresses, although men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
3. Where does Ardell say he's from?
4. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
5. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)