|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
(a) That Pavlo killed another man.
(b) That Pavlo was about to be dead.
(c) That Joanna had written to Pavlo.
(d) That Ardell was going to kill him.
2. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo is a girl.
(b) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
(c) That Pavlo is stupid.
(d) That Pavlo will be honored.
3. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) If he will go home.
(b) If he knows what happened.
(c) Does he know who did it.
(d) If he enjoys killing.
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) He had saved his own life.
(b) Ardell is his father.
(c) He has been wounded.
(d) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
2. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
3. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
4. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
5. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)