|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(a) Get out.
(b) Lie down.
(d) Stand up.
2. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
3. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By agreeing with Ardell.
(b) By crying quietly.
(c) By denying it.
(d) By running out of the room for air.
4. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(b) A repairman.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A bartender.
5. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
(a) Tries to shoot Towers.
(b) Cries in front of Towers.
(c) Runs out of formation to the furnace room.
(d) Asks another question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
2. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
3. What is the occupation of the main character?
4. Where and when does this story take place?
5. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)