|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
2. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His lieutenant.
(c) His brother.
(d) His commanding officer.
3. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
(a) How he would cover the granade with his body.
(b) How he might not live.
(c) How well his hometown baseball coach could throw.
(d) How his dad taught him to throw.
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) He had saved his own life.
(b) Ardell is his father.
(c) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(d) He has been wounded.
5. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) Kress and Parker were picking on him
(b) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
(c) Parker asked him to tell.
(d) Kress asked him to tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the whistle blows?
2. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
3. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
5. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)