|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
2. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Where he's from.
(b) How old is he.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) How many push-ups he can do.
3. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Telling on them for drinking.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Stealing their money.
5. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Get out.
(c) Stand up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
2. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
5. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)