|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Pavlo Hummel.
(b) Joanna Hummel.
(c) Pavlo Boy.
(d) Division Five.
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(b) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(c) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(d) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
3. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
(a) How well his hometown baseball coach could throw.
(b) How he would cover the granade with his body.
(c) How he might not live.
(d) How his dad taught him to throw.
4. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Stealing their money.
(b) Wanting to go MIA.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Skipping drill.
5. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(a) Army Boy.
(c) US Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character?
2. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
3. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
4. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
5. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)