|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How many push-ups he can do.
(b) Where he's from.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) How old is he.
2. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) A squad of army recruits enter.
(b) Pavlo runs out of the room.
(c) Ardell leaves the room.
(d) A messenger arrives.
3. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(d) Doing push-ups.
4. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) A stand-in messenger for the Sergeant.
(d) Captain A.
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(b) Take off his jacket.
(c) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
2. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
3. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
4. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
5. Where does Ardell say he's from?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)