|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How old is he.
(b) How many push-ups he can do.
(c) Where he's from.
(d) Why did he join the army.
2. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Tells him to go home.
(b) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Punches Pavlo.
3. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Pavlo Boy.
(b) Division Five.
(c) Pavlo Hummel.
(d) Joanna Hummel.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(c) New York.
5. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) Where he thinks he's going.
(c) If he has killed.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
2. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
3. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
4. Where and when does this story take place?
5. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)