|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) When he's leaving the army.
(b) What he wants to be in ten years.
(c) Why he is in the army.
(d) Whether he has any pride.
2. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(b) He had saved his own life.
(c) Ardell is his father.
(d) He has been wounded.
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) How he used to love fire.
(b) His uncle being executed.
(c) His mother's insanity.
(d) When he drank too much in high school.
4. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
5. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) If he enjoys killing.
(c) Does he know who did it.
(d) If he will go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
2. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
3. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
4. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
5. What happens after the whistle blows?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)