|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
(a) Tries to pick a fight with Parker.
(b) Asks Pierce not to go.
(c) Refuses to go to formation.
(d) Begins singing.
2. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
(a) Runs out of formation to the furnace room.
(b) Asks another question.
(c) Cries in front of Towers.
(d) Tries to shoot Towers.
3. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) What he wants to be in ten years.
(b) Whether he has any pride.
(c) Why he is in the army.
(d) When he's leaving the army.
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) In order to be a good soldier.
(b) He can't stand still without practicing.
(c) He is bored.
(d) Someone told him to.
5. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(b) He had saved his own life.
(c) He has been wounded.
(d) Ardell is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
2. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
3. What happens after the whistle blows?
4. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
5. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)