|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) When he drank too much in high school.
(b) How he used to love fire.
(c) His mother's insanity.
(d) His uncle being executed.
2. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) Where he thinks he's going.
(b) If he has killed.
(c) If he knows what happened.
(d) His age.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(c) New York.
5. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) Someone told him to.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) He can't stand still without practicing.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
2. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
3. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
5. Where and when does this story take place?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)