|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Kress and Parker.
(b) Towers and Parker.
(c) Ardell and Kress.
(d) Towers and Ardell.
2. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By agreeing with Ardell.
(b) By crying quietly.
(c) By running out of the room for air.
(d) By denying it.
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) Captain A.
(d) A stand-in messenger for the Sergeant.
4. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A sister and half-brother.
(b) A half-sister and twin brother.
(c) A father and step-mother.
(d) A mother and half-brother.
5. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
2. Where does Ardell say he's from?
3. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
4. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
5. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)