Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he loses his temper over in his speech in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) A letter from Joanna to his mother.
(b) A letter from Pavlo's mother to him.
(c) A letter from his mother to Joanna.
(d) A letter from Joanna to Pavlo.
2. What does Pavlo have to say to Ardell about his wounds?
(a) They were helpful.
(b) They don't matter.
(c) He wants more.
(d) They felt good.
3. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
(a) Begins singing.
(b) Asks Pierce not to go.
(c) Refuses to go to formation.
(d) Tries to pick a fight with Parker.
4. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(a) Physical ability.
5. What does Yen believe about Wall, thus refusing to sleep with him?
(a) That he is crazy.
(b) That he is married and has several children.
(c) That he has an STD.
(d) That he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
2. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
3. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
4. What does Ardell say about being back home?
5. What was Ardell's first marching song about in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)