|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ardell tell Pavlo that Parham died?
(a) With no honor.
(c) With honor.
2. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) Parker asked him to tell.
(b) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
(c) Kress asked him to tell.
(d) Kress and Parker were picking on him
3. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Took their weapons.
(c) Begged for forgiveness.
(d) Shot them dead.
4. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
(a) That war is everywhere.
(b) That sex is fun.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is a man.
5. What does Pavlo say Kress's uncle was executed for?
(a) Lying in court.
(b) Attempting escape.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Being a spy,
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
2. What does a Vietnamese do to Pavlo as he is standing with Parham's body?
3. What disturbing activity does Brisbey dream of?
4. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
5. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)