|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A half-sister and twin brother.
(b) A mother and half-brother.
(c) A father and step-mother.
(d) A sister and half-brother.
2. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's crazy.
(b) That he's a fake.
(c) That he's joking.
(d) That he's a wimp.
3. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
(a) To announce his problem in the barracks.
(b) To fight back.
(c) To make friends with them.
(d) To quit the army.
4. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(b) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(c) What the new rifle was for.
(d) When he is going to kill himself.
5. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
2. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
3. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
4. What happens after the whistle blows?
5. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)