|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) The recreation hall.
(b) During drill.
(c) The swimming pool.
(d) At a bar.
2. What does Ardell say Pavlo can do after getting two wounds?
(a) Go home.
(b) Spend a month in the hospital.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Be moved off the front line.
3. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(b) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(c) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
4. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like a woman.
(b) That you should treat it with courage.
(c) That you should treat it like your car.
(d) That you should treat it like your pecker.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His brother.
(b) His lieutenant.
(d) His commanding officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
2. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
3. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
4. Whose unit is Wall from?
5. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)