|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A Jewish man.
(b) A German.
(c) A squad of German amory trucks.
(d) A platoon of German Navy.
2. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo will be honored.
(b) That Pavlo is stupid.
(c) That Pavlo is a girl.
(d) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
3. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
4. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Radioing for help.
(b) Taking an order at a restaurant.
(c) Flying home.
(d) Killing the enemy.
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(b) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(c) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(d) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Towers say one can do if lost?
2. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
3. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
4. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Ardell say to Pavlo in regards to the person Pavlo sees in the mirror?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)