|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the main character?
(a) An American spy.
(b) A Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A ship hand.
(d) An American soldier.
2. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His wallet and rifle.
(b) His rifle and watch.
(c) His clothes and rifle.
(d) His wallet and clothes.
3. What does Brisbey ask of Pavlo after calling him over?
(a) If he can have Yen next.
(b) If he can get back to combat.
(c) If he can shoot his rifle.
(d) If he can touch his rifle.
4. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(c) He's carried too many times to remember.
(d) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
5. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He can't stand still without practicing.
(b) In order to be a good soldier.
(c) He is bored.
(d) Someone told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
3. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
5. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)