|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By agreeing with Ardell.
(b) By running out of the room for air.
(c) By crying quietly.
(d) By denying it.
2. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The way one must use a bayonet.
(b) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(c) The laziness of the trainees.
(d) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
3. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(b) Get out.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Stand up.
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(d) How to take care of a chest wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
2. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
3. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
5. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)