|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(b) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(c) The way one must use a bayonet.
(d) The laziness of the trainees.
2. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) What he wants to be in ten years.
(b) Whether he has any pride.
(c) Why he is in the army.
(d) When he's leaving the army.
3. What is the name of the soldier pursuing Yen in the opening scene of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's crazy.
(b) That he's joking.
(c) That he's a wimp.
(d) That he's a fake.
5. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Apologizes in another letter.
(b) Goes to church to pray.
(c) Lost his temper.
(d) Goes to a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shouts to Pavlo from his hospital bed?
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How many times does Pavlo shoot the Vietnamese man?
5. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)