|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A bartender.
2. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Mickey knew about her death,
(b) If Mickey has seen her.
(c) If Joanna had said anything about him.
(d) If Joanna was still alive.
3. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
(a) Start to cry in frustration.
(b) Be hugely excited.
(c) Divorce his father.
(d) Be embarrassed.
4. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
(a) How he thinks she's cheating on him.
(b) How much he misses her.
(c) A creature in his chest.
(d) How he wants to come home.
5. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Punches Pavlo.
(b) Tells him to go home.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones say that Pavlo is going to get from Yen?
2. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
3. Jones says that having sex with a Vietnamese woman reminds a man . . .
4. Who asks Pavlo about how it feels to be a mindless robot?
5. Where and when does this story take place?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)