|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(b) The laziness of the trainees.
(c) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
(d) The way one must use a bayonet.
2. Who is the first person to enter the barracks that is not a trainee in Act 1, Part 4?
(b) The corporal.
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(b) He's carried too many times to remember.
(c) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(d) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
4. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Telling on them for drinking.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Stealing their money.
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(b) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(c) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(d) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
2. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
3. What is the name of the Sergeant who first appears in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
5. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)