|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Being promoted.
(b) Having a girlfriend.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Being in the army.
2. What does Wall first tell Brisbey?
(a) That his injuries are Wall's fault.
(b) That he is sorry for what happened.
(c) That he was looking for him.
(d) That he is no longer on the front line.
3. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
4. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(c) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(d) He's carried too many times to remember.
5. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
(a) Forget it ever happened.
(b) Get him a soda.
(c) Never come back.
(d) Sing while he goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
2. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
4. How old does Pavlo remember being while delirious?
5. What does Pavlo believe the Vietnamese man is carrying?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)