|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
(a) It is annoying.
(b) It is bullshit.
(c) It is astoundingly accurate.
(d) It is helpful.
2. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
(a) That Pavlo looks great.
(b) That he is brave.
(c) That people will laugh at Pavlo forever.
(d) That Pavlo will never be forgotten.
3. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(b) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(c) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(d) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
4. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
(a) That you should treat it like your pecker.
(b) That you should treat it like your car.
(c) That you should treat it with courage.
(d) That you should treat it like a woman.
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Skipping drill.
(b) Telling on them for drinking.
(c) Stealing their money.
(d) Wanting to go MIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
2. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
3. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
4. What does Towers say that it is the soldiers' job to do?
5. According to the messenger, who wants to see Pavlo?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)