|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get laid.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Buy a new weapon.
(d) Find a wife.
2. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His face.
(d) His chest.
3. How was the bed-ridden man injured?
(a) He fell off a ladder in the barracks.
(b) He was ambushed by Vietcong.
(c) He was shot while trying to escape a POW camp.
(d) He stepped on a mine.
4. Whose unit is Wall from?
5. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Tells him to go home.
(b) Punches Pavlo.
(c) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
(d) Runs him through weapons drill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo do when he sees Pierce coming after being beaten up by the other trainees?
2. What does Pavlo tell Ardell to do after Ardell calls him a fool?
3. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
4. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
5. What does Towers say about how to treat a weapon?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)