|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(b) US Army.
(c) Army Boy.
2. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) When he drank too much in high school.
(b) His mother's insanity.
(c) His uncle being executed.
(d) How he used to love fire.
3. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it's his identity.
(b) Because he's done nothing in it.
(c) Because it calls him.
(d) Because he can't live without it.
4. Whom did Ardell specify that Pavlo killed?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A child.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) An elderly farmer.
5. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) Their lazy attitudes.
(c) The cleanliness of the toilets.
(d) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
2. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
3. What does Pavlo say about everything Ardell says?
4. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
5. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)