|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A stand-in messenger for the Sergeant.
(b) Captain A.
2. Who is the first person to enter the barracks that is not a trainee in Act 1, Part 4?
(b) The corporal.
3. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
(a) How having a gun makes you weaker.
(b) How they are only strong in numbers.
(c) How fun it is to be in the army.
(d) How unfaithful women are when their men are at war.
4. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
(a) Get him a soda.
(b) Sing while he goes.
(c) Forget it ever happened.
(d) Never come back.
5. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How cold it is there.
(b) How hot it is there.
(c) How Georgia seems so far away now.
(d) How difficult it was to get a job there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
2. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
3. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
5. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)