|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
(a) How hot it is there.
(b) How Georgia seems so far away now.
(c) How cold it is there.
(d) How difficult it was to get a job there.
2. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
(a) On the barrack floor doing push-ups.
(b) Under his blanket.
(c) In the office on the phone.
(d) Doing pull-ups on the bunks.
3. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
4. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he was waiting outside.
(b) How the fuss and noise is Pavlo's fault.
(c) That the trainees can't take care of themselves.
(d) That he was just sleeping.
5. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) Kress asked him to tell.
(b) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
(c) Parker asked him to tell.
(d) Kress and Parker were picking on him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
2. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
3. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
4. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)