|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
(a) Black Jack.
(b) Crazy eights.
2. According to Mickey, what is Joanna planning to send to Pavlo?
(a) A box.
(b) A Christmas card.
(c) A birthday card.
(d) A long letter.
3. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Assigned to infantry.
(b) Promoted to Lieutenant
(c) Given a new weapon.
(d) Kicked out of the army.
4. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
5. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a department store.
(c) In a jewelry shop.
(d) In a post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
3. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
4. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)