|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Ardell and Kress.
(b) Towers and Parker.
(c) Towers and Ardell.
(d) Kress and Parker.
2. Who hangs up the phone?
(c) Pavlo's mother.
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want her seeing his father.
(b) He didn't want to see her go.
(c) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(d) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
4. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Being promoted.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Being in the army.
(d) Having a girlfriend.
5. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) To put on his dress uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
2. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
3. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
4. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
5. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)