|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How many push-ups he can do.
(b) How old is he.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) Where he's from.
2. Who asks Pavlo about how it feels to be a mindless robot?
(d) A girl.
3. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
4. Who is the first person to enter the barracks that is not a trainee in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The corporal.
5. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A squad of German amory trucks.
(b) A German.
(c) A platoon of German Navy.
(d) A Jewish man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
2. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
4. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
5. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)