|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(b) Satchel packets.
(d) Dresses, although men.
2. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
(a) To quit the army.
(b) To announce his problem in the barracks.
(c) To make friends with them.
(d) To fight back.
3. Who hangs up the phone?
(c) Pavlo's mother.
4. When Pavlo first calls Joanna, what does he talk about?
(a) How much he misses her.
(b) A creature in his chest.
(c) How he thinks she's cheating on him.
(d) How he wants to come home.
5. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
(b) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(c) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
(d) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
3. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
4. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
5. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)