|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he "can't see anything."
(b) That he should just "move and do."
(c) That he is "Pavlo Motherhumping Hummel."
(d) That he is "finished."
2. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Wanting to go MIA.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Stealing their money.
3. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
(d) The corporal.
4. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(b) Take off his jacket.
(c) Recite his general orders.
5. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Given a new weapon.
(b) Promoted to Lieutenant
(c) Assigned to infantry.
(d) Kicked out of the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pavlo and Mickey say about Georgia?
2. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
3. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. What is happening in the barracks when Ardell first appears to find Pavlo near death?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)