|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pierce say he is worried about while he is drunk talking with Pavlo?
2. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Take off his jacket.
(c) Recite his general orders.
(d) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what is the marching song about?
(a) How women are cheating.
(b) How much the men desire a beautiful woman.
(c) How women love their men.
(d) How men cheat on women.
4. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
(a) That PAvlo doesn't have a family.
(b) That Pavlo is stupid.
(c) That Pavlo will be honored.
(d) That Pavlo is a girl.
5. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
(a) Tells the other trainees to vacate the barrack.
(b) Yells at him to wake up.
(c) Whistles a marching tune.
(d) Sings a marching song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
2. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
3. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
5. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)