|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's masturbating.
(b) That he's mentally disturbed.
(c) That he's studying his dreams.
(d) That he's dreaming about his father.
2. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Given a new weapon.
(b) Kicked out of the army.
(c) Assigned to infantry.
(d) Promoted to Lieutenant
3. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(a) Physical ability.
4. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
(a) He has to take care of the furnace.
(b) He will do it better than anyone else in the army.
(c) He was not at fault.
(d) He does not feel well.
5. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
4. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
5. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)