|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain first talk about as Mickey is preparing for a date?
(a) The way one must use a bayonet.
(b) The laziness of the trainees.
(c) The battles being fought in Vietnam.
(d) Cleaning orders for the trainees.
2. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To hear and know.
(c) To see and move.
(d) To run and move.
3. What does Towers address the trainees about in Act 2, Part 1 upon his arrival?
(a) How to take care of a chest wound.
(b) How to fire their weapons more quickly.
(c) Their lazy attitudes.
(d) The cleanliness of the toilets.
4. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he "can't see anything."
(b) That he is "finished."
(c) That he should just "move and do."
(d) That he is "Pavlo Motherhumping Hummel."
5. What does Pavlo ask about Joanna while speaking with Mickey?
(a) If Joanna was still alive.
(b) If Mickey has seen her.
(c) If Mickey knew about her death,
(d) If Joanna had said anything about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
2. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
3. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
4. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
5. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)