|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he was just sleeping.
(b) That the trainees can't take care of themselves.
(c) How the fuss and noise is Pavlo's fault.
(d) That he was waiting outside.
2. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
(a) That he has hope to survive.
(b) That he's completely helpless.
(c) That he has a protective suit.
(d) That he should look for a cave/underground place.
3. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(a) Army Boy.
(b) US Army.
4. What did Pavlo have thrown over him when he once entered the barracks?
(a) Dirty clothes.
(c) A tarp.
(d) A blanket.
5. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because he can't live without it.
(b) Because it calls him.
(c) Because he's done nothing in it.
(d) Because it's his identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
2. What does Pavlo realize about the person on the other end of the phone that he previously did not know?
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
4. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
5. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)