|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
(b) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
2. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
(a) That he should look for a cave/underground place.
(b) That he has a protective suit.
(c) That he has hope to survive.
(d) That he's completely helpless.
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A stand-in messenger for the Sergeant.
(b) Captain A.
4. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) At a bar.
(b) The recreation hall.
(c) The swimming pool.
(d) During drill.
5. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
(a) "The spirit to kill."
(b) "The desire to destroy."
(c) "The ability to kill."
(d) "The ability to listen."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
2. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
4. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)