|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Stealing their money.
(b) Wanting to go MIA.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Skipping drill.
2. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
(a) Sings a marching song.
(b) Whistles a marching tune.
(c) Tells the other trainees to vacate the barrack.
(d) Yells at him to wake up.
3. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
(a) That it's confusing being squad leader.
(b) That it's strange to be squad leader.
(c) That it's a riot being squad leader.
(d) That it's no fun being squad leader.
4. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(b) Take off his jacket.
(d) Recite his general orders.
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(b) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(c) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(d) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
2. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
3. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
4. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
5. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)