|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
(a) Refuses to go to formation.
(b) Asks Pierce not to go.
(c) Tries to pick a fight with Parker.
(d) Begins singing.
2. Who brings the test results to the soldiers?
(b) The corporal.
3. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to hold one's breath.
(b) How to put on his gas mask .
(c) How to call for back-up.
(d) How to stay low to the ground.
4. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(d) Physical ability.
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Telling on them for drinking.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Stealing their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
2. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
3. Who did Pavlo say he earned the respect of while talking to Mickey?
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)