|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Pavlo says that he feels like he's nothing out of the uniform?
(a) Because it's his identity.
(b) Because it calls him.
(c) Because he's done nothing in it.
(d) Because he can't live without it.
2. What does Mickey imply Pavlo is lying about, as he tends to do?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Being in the army.
(c) Having a girlfriend.
(d) Being promoted.
3. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Not getting breakfast for a week.
(b) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(c) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
(d) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he had ESP.
(b) That this was the way it should be.
(c) That he just "knew."
(d) That he was a bit crazy.
5. What does Pavlo claim Kress did while in the middle of a fight with him?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Began crying.
(c) Pulled a knife.
(d) Hugged Pavlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
2. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
3. Where is Mrs. Hummel's job, where she meets Sally?
4. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
5. Who is the first person to interact with Pavlo in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)