|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
(a) Having Joanna.
(b) Having a family.
(d) Growing old.
2. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
(b) The game abruptly ends.
(c) The trainees fight about what to do.
(d) The trainees become confused.
3. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It's not thick enough.
(b) It tears.
(c) It melts.
(d) It burns.
4. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
5. Who is the first person to enter the barracks that is not a trainee in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The corporal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
2. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
3. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
4. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)