|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A suit.
(b) His underwear.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) Full combat gear.
2. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
(b) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(c) When he is going to kill himself.
(d) What the new rifle was for.
3. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) To put on his dress uniform.
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to put on his gas mask .
(b) How to call for back-up.
(c) How to stay low to the ground.
(d) How to hold one's breath.
5. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
(a) Taken a bottle of sleeping pills and slashed his arm.
(b) Slashed his wrist and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(c) Sniffed airplane glue and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(d) Snifffed airplane glue and slashed his wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
2. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
3. What is happening in the barracks when Ardell first appears to find Pavlo near death?
4. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
5. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)