|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Stealing their money.
(b) Wanting to go MIA.
(c) Skipping drill.
(d) Telling on them for drinking.
2. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
3. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Taking an order at a restaurant.
(b) Killing the enemy.
(c) Flying home.
(d) Radioing for help.
4. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
(a) Taken a bottle of sleeping pills and slashed his arm.
(b) Snifffed airplane glue and slashed his wrist.
(c) Slashed his wrist and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(d) Sniffed airplane glue and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
5. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
(a) Doing pull-ups on the bunks.
(b) On the barrack floor doing push-ups.
(c) In the office on the phone.
(d) Under his blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
4. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)