|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general response of the trainees to Hinkle's discovery about Pavlo's being in bed for too long?
(a) The game abruptly ends.
(b) The trainees become confused.
(c) The trainees fight about what to do.
(d) The game continues and jokes are made about Pavlo.
2. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Kick him.
(c) Gag him.
(d) Ask his name.
3. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
(a) How good Pavlo looks.
(b) What Pavlo's mother would say.
(c) How ridiculous the situation is.
(d) How stupid Pavlo is.
4. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
5. What is happening in the barracks when Ardell first appears to find Pavlo near death?
(a) The trainees are making fun of Pavlo.
(b) The trainees are getting Pavlo to stand up.
(c) Pavlo is fighting with Kress.
(d) Kress is making fun of Pavlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
2. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
3. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
4. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
5. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)