|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To see and move.
(c) To hear and know.
(d) To run and move.
2. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
3. What is Pavlo wearing when Ardell shouts at him to get up from under the blanket?
(b) His fatigues.
(c) His underclothes.
(d) His boots.
4. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's a wimp.
(b) That he's crazy.
(c) That he's joking.
(d) That he's a fake.
5. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His underwear.
(b) Full combat gear.
(c) A suit.
(d) A gas mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
2. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)