|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
(a) That he has hope to survive.
(b) That he's completely helpless.
(c) That he has a protective suit.
(d) That he should look for a cave/underground place.
2. How does Ardell tell Pavlo that Parham died?
(b) With no honor.
(d) With honor.
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(c) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(d) He's carried too many times to remember.
4. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's joking.
(b) That he's crazy.
(c) That he's a fake.
(d) That he's a wimp.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His lieutenant.
(b) His brother.
(d) His commanding officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
2. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
5. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)