|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he had ESP.
(b) That he just "knew."
(c) That he was a bit crazy.
(d) That this was the way it should be.
2. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) He has a flashback of childhood.
(b) He climbs a nearby tree.
(c) He falls into fits of laughter.
(d) He gets caught in gunfire.
3. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Full combat gear.
(b) His underwear.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A suit.
4. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(b) That the bodies will be taken home.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
5. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
(a) Killing the enemy.
(b) Flying home.
(c) Taking an order at a restaurant.
(d) Radioing for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon finding Pavlo in the state he is in, what does Hinkle do upon returning to the game?
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
3. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
4. Whom do Pavlo says also tear?
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)