|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Promoted to Lieutenant
(b) Given a new weapon.
(c) Assigned to infantry.
(d) Kicked out of the army.
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Begged for forgiveness.
(b) Spit in their faces.
(c) Took their weapons.
(d) Shot them dead.
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he was a bit crazy.
(b) That he just "knew."
(c) That he had ESP.
(d) That this was the way it should be.
4. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
(a) What the new rifle was for.
(b) When he is going to kill himself.
(c) Why he was out carousing with Pierce.
(d) Why he wants to transfer to infantry.
5. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies will be taken home.
(b) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(c) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(d) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
4. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
5. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)