|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Take off his jacket.
(c) To put on his dress uniform.
(d) Get some rest.
2. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
3. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
(a) Ask his name.
(b) Gag him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Laugh at him.
4. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
(a) Snifffed airplane glue and slashed his wrist.
(b) Taken a bottle of sleeping pills and slashed his arm.
(c) Sniffed airplane glue and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(d) Slashed his wrist and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
5. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
(a) Sings a marching song.
(b) Tells the other trainees to vacate the barrack.
(c) Whistles a marching tune.
(d) Yells at him to wake up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
2. What is Parham wearing when he first enters in Act 2, Part 3?
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
4. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)