|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo doing when Ardell appears in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Taking a sedative.
(b) Screaming for Joanna.
(c) Lifting Parham's body.
(d) Killing the two Vietnamese.
2. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It burns.
(b) It tears.
(c) It's not thick enough.
(d) It melts.
3. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
(a) Carrying Parham's body is better than carrying a Vietnamese body
(b) He's carried bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days.
(c) Carrying Parham's body is an honor as opposed to carrying Kress's body.
(d) He's carried too many times to remember.
4. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies will be taken home.
(b) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(d) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
5. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What do the two Vietnamese who find Parham first do to him?
3. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
5. What does Ardell tell Pavlo to do after being found close to death?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)