|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell say about the frailty of human flesh?
(a) It melts.
(b) It tears.
(c) It burns.
(d) It's not thick enough.
2. Where is Pavlo while Pierce, HInkle, and Kress are setting up their game?
(a) Under his blanket.
(b) In the office on the phone.
(c) On the barrack floor doing push-ups.
(d) Doing pull-ups on the bunks.
3. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(c) Jumping jacks.
4. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To run and move.
(c) To see and move.
(d) To hear and know.
5. After Pavlo is finally redressed, what does Ardell comment upon as the trainees leave the barrack?
(a) How ridiculous the situation is.
(b) How stupid Pavlo is.
(c) What Pavlo's mother would say.
(d) How good Pavlo looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
2. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
3. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
5. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)