|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he was a bit crazy.
(b) That he had ESP.
(c) That he just "knew."
(d) That this was the way it should be.
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Took their weapons.
(b) Spit in their faces.
(c) Shot them dead.
(d) Begged for forgiveness.
3. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(b) His lieutenant.
(c) His brother.
(d) His commanding officer.
4. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
(a) Get him a soda.
(b) Sing while he goes.
(c) Forget it ever happened.
(d) Never come back.
5. What is Ardell's first comment when he enters the barracks, in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That he was just sleeping.
(b) How the fuss and noise is Pavlo's fault.
(c) That he was waiting outside.
(d) That the trainees can't take care of themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
5. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)