|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Shot them dead.
(b) Begged for forgiveness.
(c) Took their weapons.
(d) Spit in their faces.
2. What does Ardell do while helping Pavlo get dressed after his suicide attempt?
(a) Whistles a marching tune.
(b) Yells at him to wake up.
(c) Tells the other trainees to vacate the barrack.
(d) Sings a marching song.
3. What do the two Vietname steal from Parham?
(a) His clothes and rifle.
(b) His wallet and rifle.
(c) His rifle and watch.
(d) His wallet and clothes.
4. What is happening in the barracks when Ardell first appears to find Pavlo near death?
(a) Pavlo is fighting with Kress.
(b) The trainees are making fun of Pavlo.
(c) Kress is making fun of Pavlo.
(d) The trainees are getting Pavlo to stand up.
5. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
2. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
3. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
4. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
5. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)