|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hinkle realize Pavlo has done to himself while the other trainees are playing their game?
(a) Taken a bottle of sleeping pills and slashed his arm.
(b) Slashed his wrist and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
(c) Snifffed airplane glue and slashed his wrist.
(d) Sniffed airplane glue and taken a whole bottle of aspirin.
2. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
3. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(b) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
(c) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(d) He begins to cry.
4. As Hinkle goes out of the barracks, what does Kress ask him to do?
(a) Never come back.
(b) Sing while he goes.
(c) Forget it ever happened.
(d) Get him a soda.
5. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get laid.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Buy a new weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Parham as Pavlo is talking in Act 2, Part 3?
2. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
3. Pavlo explains that he wants to be a soldier more than . . .
4. How does Ardell tell Pavlo that Parham died?
5. What does Miller ask of Pavlo?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)