|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he is happy about in relation to the bodies?
(a) That the bodies won't have to fight anymore.
(b) That the bodies won't have to suffer anymore.
(c) That the bodies won't be abandoned.
(d) That the bodies will be taken home.
2. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(c) Satchel packets.
(d) Dresses, although men.
3. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To hear and know.
(b) To run and turn.
(c) To see and move.
(d) To run and move.
4. What is Hinkle ordered to do upon the realization that Pavlo is close to death?
(a) To make up a story.
(b) To tell Ardell.
(c) To get a medic.
(d) To tell Towers.
5. What is jokingly mentioned at the fact that Pavlo is still in bed while the soldiers are playing a game?
(a) That he's masturbating.
(b) That he's dreaming about his father.
(c) That he's studying his dreams.
(d) That he's mentally disturbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo shout out at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
3. After Pavlo is dressed after his suicide attempt, what does Ardell say that everyone is going to say about Pavlo?
4. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
5. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)