|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not abolished by the new government in Chile?
(a) Socialist healthcare
(b) Minimum wage
(c) Safety statutes
(d) Employee medical benefits
2. Who is elected president of Chile in 1970?
(a) Salvador Allende
(b) Paco Estefan
(c) Che Guevera
(d) Tito Puente
3. What document did Allende send to Willie?
(a) Settlement Agreement
(b) Promissory Note
4. What type of government reigns in Chile after the military coups?
(d) Totalitarian regime
5. What is the second book Allende writes during this period?
(a) Of Love and Shadows
(b) Love Shadows
(c) Love in the Shadows
(d) The Shadow Knows
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Allende kept from the military coups to inspire her writing?
2. Who does Allende visit on her trip to Chile?
3. What is the name of Allende's new granddaughter?
4. Some of Paula's caretakers refer to her as being ________________.
5. Paula's first crush was on ________________ from Sicily.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)