|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allende see at her bedside one morning?
(a) A bouquet of flowers
(b) A new puppy
(c) Paula's favorite slippers
(d) A stack of books
2. Which of the following does not exist in Allende's home?
(a) Saltillo tiles
(b) Spicy foods
(c) Latin American art
(d) Cottage garden
3. Where does Allende's mother go for a retreat?
4. What do Paula's brain scans show?
(a) Full capacity has returned
(b) Irreversible brain damage
(c) Promising activity
(d) Traces of activity
5. When does Allende return to Michael and the children after being with her lover in Spain?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) One year
(d) Three years
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Allende make about Paula after the results of her brain scans?
2. Where is Paula sent for care?
3. What is the name of Allende's daughter-in-law who is about to give birth?
4. After the military coups in Chile, what was reported about Salvador Allende?
5. Where does Allende's lover want to run away to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)