|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pablo Neruda?
(a) Chilean poet
(b) Allende's uncle
(c) Chilean president
(d) Allende's brother-in-law
2. What job did Allende take when she returned to Caracas?
(a) Writing newspaper articles
(b) Selling insurance
(c) Teaching special education students
(d) Working in retail
3. Some of Paula's caretakers refer to her as being ________________.
(a) A difficult patient
(b) Stuck in limbo
(c) A joy to care for
(d) An angel
4. What is the name of Allende's daughter-in-law who is about to give birth?
5. After a month in San Francisco, the doctors evaluate Paula as __________________________.
(a) Completely fine
(b) Improving more every day
(c) Very much improved
(d) In a permanent vegetative state
Short Answer Questions
1. Allende's mother and stepfather return to Chile from living in what country?
2. What does Allende give to Willie that makes him agree to marry her?
3. Why did Allende, Michael and Paula move to Europe?
4. In what country in Europe did Allende, Michael and Paula live?
5. What is Allende's second career venture?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)