|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Allende flee with her children when their lives were threatened in Chile?
2. Allende's second book addresses ______________ in Chile.
(a) Martial law
(b) Ancestral heritage
(c) Romance and spies
(d) The economy
3. Which of the following was not abolished by the new government in Chile?
(a) Employee medical benefits
(b) Socialist healthcare
(c) Minimum wage
(d) Safety statutes
4. After the military coups in Chile, what was reported about Salvador Allende?
(a) He committed suicide
(b) He is in prison
(c) He left the country
(d) He resigned his office
5. Which of the following does not exist in Allende's home?
(a) Saltillo tiles
(b) Latin American art
(c) Cottage garden
(d) Spicy foods
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael secure work on a project?
2. Allende meets a _____________ who becomes her lover.
3. What is Allende's second career venture?
4. Which of the following is not Allende's role in her home?
5. What job did Allende take when she returned to Caracas?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)