|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allende's second career venture?
(a) Interior design
(b) Designing women's clothes
(d) Writing for a women's magazine
2. Whose body is Allende called to identify at the morgue?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her brother
(c) Her stepfather
(d) Her father
3. What document did Allende send to Willie?
(c) Promissory Note
(d) Settlement Agreement
4. Why did Allende, Michael and Paula move to Europe?
(a) Allende and Michael received scholarships to study in Europe
(b) They want Paula to be raised in Europe
(c) They want to be closer to family
(d) They fell in love with Europe after a vacation there
5. What did Michael not tell Allende when she said she wanted to be with her lover in Spain?
(a) She couldn't take the children
(b) I don't love you
(c) She could go
(d) She couldn't take any money
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Paula's brain scans show?
2. In what vehicle did Allende, Michael and Paula travel around Europe?
3. Who does Allende's mother befriend while on retreat?
4. After a month in San Francisco, the doctors evaluate Paula as __________________________.
5. Where did Allende flee with her children when their lives were threatened in Chile?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)