|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of Paula's caretakers refer to her as being ________________.
(a) An angel
(b) A difficult patient
(c) Stuck in limbo
(d) A joy to care for
2. What type of government reigns in Chile after the military coups?
(a) Totalitarian regime
3. What does Allende give to Willie that makes him agree to marry her?
(a) An ultimatum
(b) A ring
(c) A boat
(d) A car
4. Which of the following was not abolished by the new government in Chile?
(a) Employee medical benefits
(b) Safety statutes
(c) Socialist healthcare
(d) Minimum wage
5. What decision does Allende make about Paula after the results of her brain scans?
(a) Revise her will
(b) Stop all life support measures
(c) Take her home to San Francisco
(d) Contact different doctors
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is Allende called to identify at the morgue?
2. After the military coups in Chile, what was reported about Salvador Allende?
3. Doctors determine that Paula's ________________ needs to be tested.
4. What is the name of Allende's second child?
5. What is the second book Allende writes during this period?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)