|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for the activity in this section?
(b) Puerto Rico
2. Who does Allende's mother befriend while on retreat?
(a) Salvador Allende
(b) Mr. Valentin Hernandez
(c) Bebe Rebozo
(d) Henry Kissinger
3. What is the name of Allende's daughter-in-law who is about to give birth?
4. What decision does Allende make about Paula after the results of her brain scans?
(a) Take her home to San Francisco
(b) Contact different doctors
(c) Stop all life support measures
(d) Revise her will
5. Paula's first crush was on ________________ from Sicily.
(a) A poet
(b) A playboy
(c) A student
(d) An artist
Short Answer Questions
1. Doctors determine that Paula's ________________ needs to be tested.
2. What does Allende's stepfather dress as to make an impression at Paula's school one day?
3. Where does Allende's mother go for a retreat?
4. What illness do Michael, Paula and Nicolas all have?
5. Who is elected president of Chile in 1970?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)