|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Allende feel bad about her inability to do?
a) Put Paula in God's hands
b) Stay at the hospital
c) Finish her new book
2. Where does Allende's lover want to run away to?
3. What helps to alleviate some of the pain Allende feels over Paula's condition?
4. What position had Allende's father held in Peru?
c) Secretary to the Chilean embassy
d) Ambassador to the Chilean embassy
5. What book did Allende read on the sly when her parents were out?
a) Tropic of Cancer
b) Peyton Place
c) A Thousand and...
This section contains 456 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)