Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document did Allende send to Willie?
(a) Settlement Agreement
(c) Promissory Note
2. What decision does Allende make about Paula after the results of her brain scans?
(a) Take her home to San Francisco
(b) Contact different doctors
(c) Stop all life support measures
(d) Revise her will
3. What does Allende dream of ?
(b) A bigger house
(c) A television career
(d) Returning to Chile
4. Allende was first attracted to Willie because he was a mix of refinement and _______________.
(c) Common touch
5. Where does Allende's lover want to run away to?
6. Which of the following does not exist in Allende's home?
(a) Spicy foods
(b) Saltillo tiles
(c) Latin American art
(d) Cottage garden
7. Where is Paula sent for care?
(a) Intensive care
(b) Allende's home
(c) Rehab center
8. Doctors determine that Paula's ________________ needs to be tested.
(a) Nervous system
(b) Circulatory system
(c) Hormone production
(d) Muscle strength
9. Allende's second book addresses ______________ in Chile.
(a) The economy
(b) Martial law
(c) Romance and spies
(d) Ancestral heritage
10. What does Allende realize after getting the doctors' reports?
(a) Paula will recover in time
(b) Paula will never have children
(c) Paula will never read this journal
(d) Paula will die soon
11. Which of the following does not shock Paula's grandmother about her condition now?
(a) Her hair is below her waist
(b) She is curled in the fetal position
(c) She has lost a lot of weight
(d) Her hair has been cut off
12. What brought a new life to Allende and her family?
(a) Visits from Meme
(b) Money from Tata
(c) The warmth of the country and the nearness of the Caribbean
(d) Investigations into new religions
13. Which of the following does Allende not witness in Caracas?
(a) Gas and oil boom
14. What was Allende working on undercover which was exposed by national television?
(a) Physician drug abuse
(b) Insurance fraud
(c) Political graft
(d) Girlie shows
15. After the military coups in Chile, what was reported about Salvador Allende?
(a) He resigned his office
(b) He is in prison
(c) He left the country
(d) He committed suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is elected president of Chile in 1970?
2. What is the name of Allende's new granddaughter?
3. What type of government reigns in Chile after the military coups?
4. Where does Michael secure work on a project?
5. What is the second book Allende writes during this period?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)