|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Pages 205 - 238.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author flashes back to what time in this section?
(a) When she got married
(b) When her mother and brothers returned to Santiago
(c) When she graduated college
(d) When Paula was born
2. What is the name of the third book Allende writes during this period?
(a) Eva's Daughter
(b) Eva Luna
(c) Bella Luna
(d) Daughter of Fortune
3. What does Allende try to force Paula's doctors to do?
(a) Turn off Paula's life support
(b) Wean Paula off oxygen
(c) Send Paula home
(d) Give Paula a blood transfusion
4. What type of government reigns in Chile after the military coups?
(d) Totalitarian regime
5. How was Allende informed that her daughter was ill?
(c) Text message
(d) Phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country in Europe did Allende, Michael and Paula live?
2. Who did Allende pledge to never use as a fictional character in anything she writes?
3. Who is Paula?
4. Who has been Allende's constant companion while in Madrid?
5. Paula's first crush was on ________________ from Sicily.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)