|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Pages 162 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabel Allende is a native of what country?
(c) Puerto Rico
2. What lifestyle does Allende adopt when the family returns to Chile?
(b) Soccer mom
3. Why did Allende feel guilty about Paula's disease?
(a) For ignoring Paula's pleas for help
(b) For passing on the tendency to get it
(c) For not noticing it earlier
(d) For making fun of her symptoms
4. Which of the following is not Allende's role in her home?
(b) Decision maker
5. Whose body is Allende called to identify at the morgue?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her father
(d) Her stepfather
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Allende's most recent book at the time?
2. Allende's mother and stepfather return to Chile from living in what country?
3. What does Allende's stepfather dress as to make an impression at Paula's school one day?
4. Which of the following does not describe Allende in Spain with Paula?
5. What did Allende's mother do to make some extra money?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)