|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Pages 162 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not abolished by the new government in Chile?
(a) Safety statutes
(b) Employee medical benefits
(c) Minimum wage
(d) Socialist healthcare
2. What does Allende feel bad about her inability to do?
(b) Stay at the hospital
(c) Finish her new book
(d) Put Paula in God's hands
3. What does Allende's mother give her to express herself?
(a) Dance lessons
(b) A piano
(c) Drama lessons
(d) A diary
4. Where is Paula sent for care?
(a) Intensive care
(c) Allende's home
(d) Rehab center
5. What is the name of Allende's daughter-in-law who is about to give birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Allende expelled from school?
2. Where did Allende learn to speak English?
3. What was Allende working on undercover which was exposed by national television?
4. How was Allende informed that her daughter was ill?
5. Where did Allende flee with her children when their lives were threatened in Chile?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)