|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Pages 162 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Paula's last words to Allende before slipping into a coma?
(a) I love you
(b) I'm scared
(c) Take care of Ernesto
(d) Pray for me
2. Where did Allende's family live?
(a) A rental home
(b) A large bedroom in Tata's house
(c) A beach house
(d) An extended stay hotel
3. What did the family put in front of the windows while living in Beirut?
(b) Potted plants
(d) Room darkening shades
4. Who is Paula?
(a) Allende's mother
(b) Allende's sister
(c) Allende's granddaughter
(d) Allende's daughter
5. What does Allende's mother give her to express herself?
(a) A diary
(b) A piano
(c) Drama lessons
(d) Dance lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. The book is written as if it were _______________.
2. Whose body is Allende called to identify at the morgue?
3. Where did Allende flee with her children when their lives were threatened in Chile?
4. Allende tells Paula that Paula was Tata's _______________________.
5. What book did Allende read on the sly when her parents were out?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)