|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Pages 109 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tata?
(a) Allende's gardener
(b) Allende's poodle
(c) Allende's grandfather
(d) Allende's chauffeur
2. What were Paula's last words to Allende before slipping into a coma?
(a) I love you
(b) I'm scared
(c) Take care of Ernesto
(d) Pray for me
3. What was the family joke about Allende?
(a) Her ears are so big
(b) If her mother took the right child from the hospital
(c) She squeaked when she laughed
(d) She walked like a duck
4. What position had Allende's father held in Peru?
(b) Secretary to the Chilean embassy
(c) Ambassador to the Chilean embassy
5. Which of the following does Ernesto not do during Paula's illness?
(a) Brings flowers
(b) Visits every day
(c) Leaves items under her pillow
(d) Makes tape recorded messages
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pablo?
2. What does Pablo give to Allende to help her read?
3. In what country was Allende visiting when she was notified about her daughter?
4. Which one of Allende's brothers ran away as a teenager and never returned?
5. Paula is eventually moved from intensive care to ___________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)