|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Queen Victoria pass away at the Osborne House?
2. How does the researcher describe the women who write the code in Chapter 69?
(a) Neither intellectually nor artistically superior.
(b) Intellectually and artistically superior.
(c) Artistically superior, but not intellectually.
(d) Intellectually superior, but not artistically.
3. How long does it take for William to become a governor, to be a prisoner, and to be labeled as a terrorist in Chapter 65?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
4. Cesar's mother insists that her son learns about which two subjects in school?
(a) English and math.
(b) French and science.
(c) English and science.
(d) French and math.
5. How old is Pierce's son at the time of the train accident in Chapter 56?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
6. What skill is Willem eventually known for in Chapter 50?
7. What college does Kris Kristofferson attend?
8. What happens with Cesar's first job in a hotel as a wine waiter?
(a) He is made the employee of the month.
(b) He quits.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He never shows up for it.
9. What Mississippi town does Bill live near in Chapter 66?
10. What type of dog is Bob in Chapter 64?
(a) Saint Bernard.
(d) Golden Retriever.
11. How is Bram Stoker described by Harvey?
(a) An illogical man.
(b) A gentle man.
(c) An impatient man.
(d) A mysterious man.
12. How many women from her country have been admitted to the Paris Conservatoire before Olga Samaroff?
13. What position does James acquire with the Army Medical Department in Chapter 72?
(c) Inspector General.
(d) Surgeon General.
14. Where is Hiram known to challenge other cars to races?
(a) On the highway.
(b) In parking lots.
(c) In parking garages.
(d) At intersections.
15. When does the teacher give Charlie a kiss in Chapter 53?
(a) On graduation day.
(b) On the last day of school.
(c) On his birthday.
(d) On the first day of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bart get to his robberies in Chapter 55?
2. What type of fictional stories is Horatio Alger known for?
3. What is Cesar's mother certain her son will become in Chapter 46?
4. What does the detective do after his last case in Chapter 48?
5. What does Bram Stoker die of?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)