|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 75-81 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy tie the rockets to in Chapter 76?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A boat.
(c) A car.
(d) A bus.
2. How long before the actual Titanic sets sail is "Futility" written?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Sixteen years.
3. As mentioned in Chapter 62, during which which war is the song sung by the British soldiers?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Crimean War.
4. What sport indirectly provides the reason for a war between Honduras and El Salvador in Chapter 73?
5. What is the dangerous area being navigated through in Chapter 40?
(a) The Pelorus Swamp.
(b) The Pelorus Bayou.
(c) The Pelorus Reef.
(d) The Pelorus Sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when the historic double date that is described in Chapter 28 takes place?
2. What do all of the "Mama's Boys" that Harvey discusses in Chapter 4 have in common?
3. What age does Mary Louise begin studying in Chicago in Chapter 27?
4. Who are the victims of the crime discussed in Chapter 48?
5. Who is responsible for putting the book of short news stories together?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)