|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 75-81 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the bell at Sarah's farmhouse ring every day?
(a) At midnight and at three in the morning.
(b) At noon and at three in the afternoon.
(c) At noon and at two in the afternoon.
(d) At midnight and at two in the morning.
2. What day is the painter in Chapter 36 remembering when he paints the portrait of his wife?
(a) Their first wedding anniversary.
(b) The day they first met.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Their wedding.
3. How many consecutive years is Snow Man named the horse of the year?
(b) Only one.
4. What type of execution is designed in Chapter 34?
(a) Less humane.
(d) More humane.
5. What advice does Henry Kissinger receive from his parents in Chapter 23?
(a) To travel to America.
(b) To use words to solve problems.
(c) To not act on impulse.
(d) To learn about American history.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other prisoners escape with Churchill in Chapter 47?
2. How old is Addie in Chapter 44 when the tragic incident at the party occurs?
3. What is the name of Doyle's favorite teacher in Chapter 13?
4. Where is Hiram known to challenge other cars to races?
5. How old is the boy when he discovers the speed of rockets in Chapter 76?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)